• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the fuck has this kind of stuff at home. just waiting for the chance to use it

Yeah makes you wonder? These are the type if idiots that fund the lifestyle of Alex Jones and their local mega church Minister.
All those folks in the video's I posted above all have this type of gear.

Speaking of, a co-worker, has a rifle like the one in the picture (don't ask me what they are because I don't care to know) but it was semi-automatic. He said it was for hunting, my only response to him was if you need that to kill a deer then you shouldn't be in the forest. Likely to say he got pissed at me but I am yet to hear from anyone a good justification to own those type of weapons.

Also if these people are so tough and want to protect their rights/country. Why don't they all hop on a boat, cruise to North Korea and take action there?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shamelessly stolen from another board, but it sums things up quite nicely in my opinion:

The one thing these white supremacists have succeeded in doing is to remove any doubt that these statues are a symbol of hate and racism.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were they to stop the driver of the car?

Standing beside him at their "rally"...

james-fields-jr-vanguard-america-charlottesville-1024x538.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are those rolling pins in that emblem?

White Flour Power!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I had a home improvement project going this weekend. Was incommunicado for large swaths of my time. Kept up with the news as I could, but only got facts and didn't delve into emotional discussions.

Then, this morning, on Facebook:
A quick rundown of what happened in Charlottesville today:
-A rightwing group organized a peaceful assembly
-The organizers obtained a permit to assemble
-Wes Bellamy, the Vice-Mayor of Charlottesville, unlawfully revoked the permit for this event
-The ACLU sued the City of Charlottesville for violating the First Amendment, and the permit was reinstated
-A half hour before the rally began, the police were ordered to unlawfully shut down the event, with physical force if necessary
-While evacuating from the area, many right wing protesters were unlawfully and brutally assaulted by left wing anti-protestors as the police stood by and did nothing
-A lawless maniac drove his car straight into a crowd of people, killing one victim pedestrian. The state of Virginia declared a state of emergency
-The media intentionally portrayed this as if the right wing protesters were the perpetrators of the violence, rather than the victims, despite heavy video evidence to the contrary
-Many different organizations and people are threatening to sue the city, and honestly, they should
RIP to the two Virginia State Troopers who lost their lives today while patrolling the skies above this deadly incident

Once again...

We live in a world where the collected knowledge of all humans in history is available in our pockets and our homes in seconds. We have access to more information than ever before, so it would stand to reason that we, as a people, would be better educated. More aware.

It takes work to be that fucking blind and stupid. It's moved beyond willfully ignorant. "Willfully" implies some sense of inaction or helplessness. It takes work to be that ill-informed. You have to be actively ignorant.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Nazis are a lot like cats, if they like you it's probably because you're feeding them"

LOL

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shamelessly stolen from another board, but it sums things up quite nicely in my opinion:

The one thing these white supremacists have succeeded in doing is to remove any doubt that these statues are a symbol of hate and racism.
I don't think that's true...

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is so great about a failed general from a defeated and defunct traitorous wouldn't-be country anyway?

:behindsofa:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, one of the main propaganda sources for the human shitstains posted this after Trump's non-statement:
l35i03u28kfz.jpg

That same website categorized the woman killed as a "fat, childless slut".

GoDaddy Dumped them. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.