• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a bit to figure out how this was a response to me saying "ditto". Between this an the Q rating thing, I was beginning to think I was losing my mind.

Then I remembered, I ignore that one dingus. So... the explanation is probably in a place I am unwilling to go look.

Pussy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should tell climate scientists directly about this very obvious oversight they made.

They'll point you to research, though, that they've conducted quantifying the impact of solar output and factoring it into their climate models, only to discover it cannot--even combined with all other natural causes--explain the observed warming.

But you could go ahead and feel free to openly insult them with your misplaced "gotcha!"

You're entitled to believe whatever bullshit you want. Keeping you scared is the goal. Just look @forty_three , the dude is basically living every day unhinged, in fear. He's the perfect little liberal.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats can tackle any situation with enough of other peoples money. The sun is experiencing changes? Give the Dems your money. Theyll figure it out.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to believe whatever bullshit you want. Keeping you scared is the goal. Just look @forty_three , the dude is basically living every day unhinged, in fear. He's the perfect little liberal.

I can only :burt: at the spreading fear part. Who's out there calling Mexicans rapists and murderers? WHo's citing fictitious terrorist attacks? I wonder.

As for calling @Darkstone42's post bullshit... You really are an ignorant troll.

Any climate scientist worth a damn knows that the sun cannot account for the changes that are happening right now. The link below is comprised of data from NASA. But just keep that head in the sand.

What's Really Warming the World?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any climate scientist worth a damn...
Keep living in fear, Ken. Sad.

Throwing Americans $$$ at foreign countries might make you feel better emotionally, but it doesn't do the rest of us any good.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep living in fear, Ken. Sad.

Very productive response. :trash:Where did I imply that I was afraid of anything. Just the opposite, I'M not afraid of the facts.

Just for the record, do work in climate science? Work with people who do?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very productive response. :trash:Where did I imply that I was afraid of anything. Just the opposite, I'M not afraid of the facts.

Just for the record, do work in climate science? Work with people who do?

Do you? Or do you just trust everyone with their hand out before shitting your pants?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he is scared to interact with you so he ignored you?

I'll be brutally honest with you. You bring absolutely nothing to the board. You're not fun or entertaining to interact with and you certainly do not project any intelligence. In fact your inability to differentiate between truth and fiction, good sources or bad, and the way you cannot even stay on a topic clearly say that you're not very intelligent. So beyond a few minutes of laughing at the idiot who thinks he is smart, you're a complete waste of a poster. That's why people ignore you.

I assume, all opinions are my own and I do not speak for anyone else.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not what I think, its what I know. Snowflakes want open boarders - can't even manage to co exist on a message board with people who hold opposing opinions. Losers.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you? Or do you just trust everyone with their hand out before shitting your pants?

I do work in climate science (about 40% of my job). I collect weather data about 3 days per week. I've been asked to do reports for the Canadian government on climate issues. I also work with people who study our weather and climate exclusively. These include people who have testified on the subject before the UN, Argentinian parliament, Chilean parliament, reported to a litany of Canadian government agencies, the US Army (CRREL) and NASA.

So yes I work in the field. I also, and probably more importantly, trust the peer review system and peer-reviewed literature on the subject overwhelmingly states that modern climate change can NOT be accounted for by changes in solar conditions.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be brutally honest with you. You bring absolutely nothing to the board. You're not fun or entertaining to interact with and you certainly do not project any intelligence. In fact your inability to differentiate between truth and fiction, good sources or bad, and the way you cannot even stay on a topic clearly say that you're not very intelligent. So beyond a few minutes of laughing at the idiot who thinks he is smart, you're a complete waste of a poster. That's why people ignore you.

I assume, all opinions are my own and I do not speak for anyone else.

Ditto

So did the snowflake actually say I was scared to interact with him?

200.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not what I think, its what I know. Snowflakes want open boarders - can't even manage to co exist on a message board with people who hold opposing opinions. Losers.

Just to let you know (because I've seen you make this mistake multiple times), it's borders. Boarders are people who pay you rent. Also, if you can't interact in a civil manner with other members of this board, I'd suggest finding a different board. Consider this a friendly warning.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto

So did the snowflake actually say I was scared to interact with him?

200.gif

He called you a pussy. Make sure you stay away from the always grabtastic POTUS if that is the case.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do work in climate science (about 40% of my job). I collect weather data about 3 days per week. I've been asked to do reports for the Canadian government on climate issues. I also work with people who study our weather and climate exclusively. These include people who have testified on the subject before the UN, Argentinian parliament, Chilean parliament, a litany of Canadian government agencies, the US Army (CRREL) and NASA.

So yes I work in the field. I also, and probably more importantly, trust the peer review system and peer-reviewed literature on the subject overwhelmingly states that modern climate change can NOT be accounted for by changes in solar conditions.

But I am sure he knows a climate scientist who works for Trump Directly, or at the very least under the direction of the Executive Branch of the Government who saw some snow last year and concluded that it's all a hoax.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-22_at_10.37.23_PM.jpeg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called you a pussy. Make sure you stay away from the always grabtastic POTUS if that is the case.

I read the first sentence of your post, and then, before I even read it, that joke popped into my head. I was dismayed you had made it so I didn't get the chance.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to let you know (because I've seen you make this mistake multiple times), it's borders. Boarders are people who pay you rent. Also, if you can't interact in a civil manner with other members of this board, I'd suggest finding a different board. Consider this a friendly warning.

Liar. What happened to you, Dash? You used to be cool. Now you're just another shameless shill?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A personal attack?

Mods?

free_speech.png

Ya its called controlling yourself. No one puts a gun to your head and forces you to read my posts.

But you can't control yourself. You need the computer to ignore me for you.

Pathetic.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, back on topic, I recently started spending the extra couple dollars to get anything other than grocery store brand coffee grounds, and it has paid off.

I'm finding, however, that coffee is a poor substitute for actual sleeping. Having dreams about, for example, flushing my pants down the toilet at a Christmas party has made my sleeps very uneasy and not very restful of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.