• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a very unique brand of social anxiety, if that wasn't already clear.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar. What happened to you, Dash? You used to be cool. Now you're just another shameless shill?

If you think I'm going to tolerate name calling and personal attacks on this board, you are mistaken. Just wondering if you really want to continue down this road? I don't have an issue with people having differing opinions, but they need to back it up with something substantial. If you can do that, I don't have a problem. However, you're not having a good posting day today.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm finding, however, that coffee is a poor substitute for actual sleeping. Having dreams about, for example, flushing my pants down the toilet at a Christmas party has made my sleeps very uneasy and not very restful of late.

In this dream, is the flushing of pants on purpose or is it accidental?

This is important for the analysis of the dream.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think I'm going to tolerate name calling and personal attacks on this board, you are mistaken. Just wondering if you really want to continue down this road? I don't have an issue with people having differing opinions, but they need to back it up with something substantial. If you can do that, I don't have a problem. However, you're not having a good posting day today.

Go ahead and link me the "multiple" times I used boarder. Youre a liar. So please save the high and mighty act for someone else.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this dream, is the flushing of pants on purpose or is it accidental?

This is important for the analysis of the dream.

It might have been drunken. I didn't realize I had done it until I found my pants in the toilet, belt and all, not quite all the way flushed. (Even in my dreams, I'm reasonable enough to realize that flushing pants down the toilet wouldn't work.) So I might have done it intentionally, but not remembered doing it, ergo, drunken.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and link me the "multiple" times I used boarder. Youre a liar. So please save the high and mighty act for someone else.

I honestly can't be bothered to search for something this inane, but if I'm wrong, my apologies. Still doesn't excuse your posting behavior today, though.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might have been drunken. I didn't realize I had done it until I found my pants in the toilet, belt and all, not quite all the way flushed. (Even in my dreams, I'm reasonable enough to realize that flushing pants down the toilet wouldn't work.) So I might have done it intentionally, but not remembered doing it, ergo, drunken.

Can you be sure that you were not neuralyzered by the lizard people?

Being drunk is just what they'd want you to think.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a complete meltdown ... good lord

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you be sure that you were not neuralyzered by the lizard people?

Being drunk is just what they'd want you to think.

This is a fair point. Now I have to reconsider this dream's implications. Did my mind control temporarily fail? Am I enlightened now? What will become of me if the lizard people know I'm onto them?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly can't be bothered to search for something this inane, but if I'm wrong, my apologies. Still doesn't excuse your posting behavior today, though.

Haha you blatantly lie in a pathetic attempt to slander me, then call yourself too lazy to verify your own accusations.

Screw you, Dash.

That's some gutter shit, bro.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a fair point. Now I have to reconsider this dream's implications. Did my mind control temporarily fail? Am I enlightened now? What will become of me if the lizard people know I'm onto them?

Give me a moment to find a link to a dubious source that will explain the level with which you should be alarmed. IN the meantime:

200.gif

/not sure about the pants.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha you blatantly lie in a pathetic attempt to slander me, then call yourself too lazy to verify your own accusations.

Screw you, Dash.

That's some gutter shit, bro.

Also, slander is spoken, you're looking for libel. Have a good weekend.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow ... they just ran the script and thanks to the douche meter ranking being on the scale Im down to my lowest level ever :thumb:

I cannot believe you would create such an obvious fallacy on the day after my team gave yours a draft pick for PASTA MAN!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot believe you would create such an obvious fallacy on the day after my team gave yours a draft pick for PASTA MAN!

I WANTED NEXT YEARS PICK WHEN GNOCCHI BOY DRIVES YOU GUYS INTO THE GUTTER (SHIT BRO)!

Status
Not open for further replies.