• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Bruce Arians angry and frustrated.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at matchups, the 6 seed seems to be the easiest path to the NFCCG. We would either face Minny or GB at home, I'll take that over Washington. The 2nd round would be in Carolina which I would take over Arizona. I hope PC bags the 2nd half

I know the Redskins have won 4 games in a row but they really don't scare me all that much. They have lost handily to every good team they have played.

I don't see how that defense stops our O. Of course turnovers can change any game but otherwise I like our chances against any of the 1st round teams.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be honest i do not want to play on that crappy Fed-ex field -.-

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Redskins have won 4 games in a row but they really don't scare me all that much. They have lost handily to every good team they have played.

I don't see how that defense stops our O. Of course turnovers can change any game but otherwise I like our chances against any of the 1st round teams.

The Redskins don't scare me...... that shitty field that they refuse to maintain scares the living piss out of me. If the Seahawks play there and get injuries, I will be kicking the Doors at the NFL HQ. I hope that some of the Seahawks SportsHoopla will help contribute to my bail......

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dominating win today. O line looked solid with two starters out, D and special teams were on point, even got to rest some guys. Would not have seen this coming two months ago.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes to show that the Rams play out of their damn minds against us, but they shit the bed against everyone else...

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dominating win today. O line looked solid with two starters out, D and special teams were on point, even got to rest some guys. Would not have seen this coming two months ago.
I really don't care if no one believes me, but I still thought we had the depth and talent to be here, where we are heading into the playoffs at 2-4 and wasn't worried. The youth and playoff experience of this team made us dangerous if we stayed relatively healthy. If we lost RW, then all bets are off, Tavaris may be a top tiered back up and maybe capable of a first round win, but that's about it. Russell was the only player we could not afford to lose. He's the Thumb and Big Toe of this team(think about that!), and with the losses of Lynch and Graham I think this shows the next man up mantra is not a cliché with Russell, Carroll and Schneider at the helm of the Seahawk ship.

OH BTW, don't misunderstand my comments above as saying the Seahawks are a better team without Lynch and Graham. I really believe this is Lynch's last year with the Hawks and Grahams best days are ahead of him as a Seahawk and I'm loving the possibility of the greatest NFL dynasty to date in the NFL's Salary Cap/Parity Era supplanting the NE Patriots but doing it without the cheating allegations. GO HAWKS, WE'RE A SCARY TEAM HEADIN INTO THE PLAYOFFS.

Seahawk Sal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I want a rematch with the Steelers! {;-)