• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I liked best about this game was that our defense was able to get frequent pressure rushing only 4 or 5 guys. If we can do that consistently, it'll be very hard on opposing offenses to get anything on our passing defense... well, harder than it has been already.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some of you are probably gonna get on me on this for looking ahead but the next four opponents we face have a combined record of 5-16 heading into the BYE week.

Obviously ALL of these opponents should not be overlooked and NONE throughout the 16 games season should be as well. The only opponent we should be worrying about are the Rams! but I feel good about where we are heading.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to the next month of games after the meat grinder for the most part in the 1st half of the season.

But lots to be thrilled about.

Wrapped up the AFC South set of games with 3-1

Got 3 out of the 5 10am road games out of the way with two of them Ws.

We will have cleared out 5 road games after next weeks MNF. Only 3 road games left in Nov and Dec. Lots of home games coming.

We beat the Rams next week and we end up 7-1 for the first half of season.

We're in great shape and could be getting Percy Harvin back soon.

:suds:

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great win. 6-1 with Harvin coming back soon,,,,,i'll take it. Thought they played a pretty well rounded game against the Cards. I never felt like we were in danger of losing and that doesnt happen very often. Good job Hawks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I have a question: did we get a break with 10 seconds left the first half? Should there have been a ten second run-off after Max Unger got called for holding?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question: did we get a break with 10 seconds left the first half? Should there have been a ten second run-off after Max Unger got called for holding?

No they said at half time that because the penalty occurred during the play it stopped the clock. If the penalty had occurred before the snap than it would be a 10 sec runoff. If you still have the game go to the half time report where its the first thing they mentioned. Hope this helps.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering about that myself. Anyone?

From my understanding, the reason why there was not a 10 seconds run-off was because the clock has already stopped prior to the ball being snapped. Now, has the clock was continuously running, then there would be a run-off.

Obviously, the rule was implemented to prevent the offense from committing a foul inside the 2-minutes to stop the clock. You can't run off the clock if it's already stop prior to the play.:suds:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they said at half time that because the penalty occurred during the play it stopped the clock. If the penalty had occurred before the snap than it would be a 10 sec runoff. If you still have the game go to the half time report where its the first thing they mentioned. Hope this helps.

Thank you sir.

I don't have NFL Network, Sunday Ticket doesn't stream Thursday games and I don't like to watch games in bars since I live in 'skins country. I had to watch the game on a hijacked stream from a broadcast in the UK on one of those sketchy European streaming sites.

Thanks for the information though:suds:much appreciated!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir.

I don't have NFL Network, Sunday Ticket doesn't stream Thursday games and I don't like to watch games in bars since I live in 'skins country. I had to watch the game on a hijacked stream from a broadcast in the UK on one of those sketchy European streaming sites.

Thanks for the information though:suds:much appreciated!

Um, the game was also broadcasted locally on channel 10. Whatever they call that these days. JoeTV? something like that. I watched it on 110 myself. I do have the NFL network, but it was the same feed so I hit the local feed.

You might want to check with people up here before those games. Also the NFL network has a free HD stream of those games on NFL.com during their Thursday night game. If your computer is decent you get a perfect feed. I've watched it more than once so my wife/kid can have the TV.

Just saying, there are often other options besides those crappy streams.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, the game was also broadcasted locally on channel 10. Whatever they call that these days. JoeTV? something like that. I watched it on 110 myself. I do have the NFL network, but it was the same feed so I hit the local feed.

You might want to check with people up here before those games. Also the NFL network has a free HD stream of those games on NFL.com during their Thursday night game. If your computer is decent you get a perfect feed. I've watched it more than once so my wife/kid can have the TV.

Just saying, there are often other options besides those crappy streams.

I live in Richmond VA, the game was not televised locally here. Trust me, I looked.

Other than going to a bar and trying to watch the game around a bunch of uninterested Redskins fans my only choice was to stream it. NFL.com's live stream is more like the redzone channel. I've tried to watch that but they cut away from the game to yak at the camera way too much. I'd rather take a hit in quality and use a Euro site than suffer through that. I have Sunday Ticket streaming so it's usually not an issue.