• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Karma

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle had and emotional battle with New England was well 4 day's before playing SF on Thursday night football... Are you seriously telling me Seattle wasn't tired as well when we faced you guy's...??? We had 4 day's @#$%^ing rest in-between those games... 2 football games in 4 #$%ing day's... NFL needs to scrap thursday night football... I was not happy about that...

Nobody should be making excuses for the loss in Seattle it was an ambush and the 49ers were ripe for it...... Bottom line is Seattle is not as dominant as they were that night and not as anemic as they were in SF earlier in the season..... They are somewhere in between .....they just are not the same team on the road as they are at home

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL needs to scrap thursday night football... I was not happy about that...

Totally agree. They mistake the love for football with wanting to watch it every day. I think part of the reason football has grown so much is because it is once a week. It is a big time event. I love football, but I don't want to watch it every night. Unless it is the Niners I rarely watch monday night football as it is. You add in college football and it is basically every single day of the week. They are beginning to oversaturate it. Same is with MMA. They used to be far enough apart from each other so every fight was with big names and great fighters. Now they are a few times a month and it takes the..."bigness" out of the events. Football is starting to do the same.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seattle had and emotional battle with New England was well 4 day's before playing SF on Thursday night football... Are you seriously telling me Seattle wasn't tired as well when we faced you guy's...??? We had 4 day's @#$%^ing rest in-between those games... 2 football games in 4 #$%ing day's... NFL needs to scrap thursday night football... I was not happy about that...

So did the Niners, after a demoralizing loss to the Giants. The biggest issues in the Niners' NE game were the number of offensive plays and the travel back to SF and then to Seattle. Not taking anything away from Seattle. They beat the piss out of us. But I wasn't terribly surprised the Niners lost that one. Just surprised at just how bad it was.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. They mistake the love for football with wanting to watch it every day. I think part of the reason football has grown so much is because it is once a week. It is a big time event. I love football, but I don't want to watch it every night. Unless it is the Niners I rarely watch monday night football as it is. You add in college football and it is basically every single day of the week. They are beginning to oversaturate it. Same is with MMA. They used to be far enough apart from each other so every fight was with big names and great fighters. Now they are a few times a month and it takes the..."bigness" out of the events. Football is starting to do the same.

We agree on something! That's what makes the NFL so much fun ....Anticipating the big game and the build up during the week... Pretty much every other sport play's a series and multiple times during a week so yeah I hear ya...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An emotional game against new england? At home? and then you had to travel a whole 1.5 hours to SF the following Thursday?

Sorry if I don't feel too sorry. The niners traveled to foxboro and played in the snow and sleet at night, then had to travell to Seattle the following week. There is a big big difference between those two scenario's.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As per the norm somehow any post concerning the Hawks comes back to that one game. :L

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing wrong with this Thread. If you knew how to read u would understand it.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing wrong with this Thread. If you knew how to read u would understand it.

This thread is better now. I was just talking about talking about trolls, as opposed to talking about football. I'm fine with Seattle people talking about SF players. I just don't like when there is incessant talking about other fans.

Again, like I said in my first lamentation of troll talk, the easiest way would be for the trolls to go away. Otherwise it's just a waste of time to complain about people who won't change. I don't remember this type of talk over the last two years. I recognize that both teams getting strong, there's going to be a rivalry. But still let's talk about the players not the fans.

Talking about Harvin and Crabtree's injuries are fine, that wasn't what I was talking about. When either side trades barbs with the other, it becomes about them and not about the team. I know we're not players, but as far as having a good time here, I'd like to stick to talk about the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is better now. I was just talking about talking about trolls, as opposed to talking about football. I'm fine with Seattle people talking about SF players. I just don't like when there is incessant talking about other fans.

Again, like I said in my first lamentation of troll talk, the easiest way would be for the trolls to go away. Otherwise it's just a waste of time to complain about people who won't change. I don't remember this type of talk over the last two years. I recognize that both teams getting strong, there's going to be a rivalry. But still let's talk about the players not the fans.

Talking about Harvin and Crabtree's injuries are fine, that wasn't what I was talking about. When either side trades barbs with the other, it becomes about them and not about the team. I know we're not players, but as far as having a good time here, I'd like to stick to talk about the team.

I get tired of talking about the Seahawks period. Its as if the other NFL teams dont exist

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like he is missing at least 1/2 the season.

@Percy_Harvin

when everything is goin good sometimes life throw u a curve ball... sorry to half to report that my injury will require surgery...

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out 3-4 months expected back late november

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 3-4 months. Well both teams are now down their #1 WRs

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the latest on Crabtrees return date? Seems like about the same time frame.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's possible that the biggest aspect of this story is that the team docs apparently told him he didn't need surgery. Harvin had trust issues with the Vikes. Could this strain his relationship with the Hawks? That'd potentially do more harm than the injury in the long run.