• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Karma

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree, they are still a good team. they're built similar to the 49ers, run the ball like the 49ers, and have a QB like the 49ers. boy, did they REALLY luck out with RW in the 3rd round??!!

More than they know. Just like that article recently came out that the Raiders were planning to take Kaepernick in the 2nd before the 49ers jumped ahead to pick him... a story just came out that Reid and the Eagles were planning to pick Wilson in the 3rd.

I don't know if Seattle jumped up to get Wilson... but this is another example to me why I don't mind when the 49ers trade up to get the guy they want. When you just sit back and wait to see if he falls to you like the Raiders and Eagles did, you run a big risk of completely missing out. Looking back, I'm sure both teams regret being patient.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Harvin out for the year with hip surgery and Sidney Rice in Europe trying to get some treatment for his ailing knee. Things are evening up now for the 49ers since we have Manningham and Crabtree out for the year.

You just don't bother paying attention at all do you? You just make up you own little narrative in your head and run with it.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin out for the year with hip surgery and Sidney Rice in Europe trying to get some treatment for his ailing knee. Things are evening up now for the 49ers since we have Manningham and Crabtree out for the year.

I know Crabs is out for part of the season but what makes you think Manningham is out? The word is that he will be ready by the first of the season. Was this something new that I missed?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Crabs is out for part of the season but what makes you think Manningham is out? The word is that he will be ready by the first of the season. Was this something new that I missed?

Where is this nonsense coming from? Crabtree has a torn achilles tendon for pete's sake. You'll not see him this year. Manningham is not taking contact yet and still is feeling even worse than he did earlier in the summer. You'll not see him either. This propaganda the 49ers are spewing is for the Seahawks and Rams.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't bother paying attention at all do you? You just make up you own little narrative in your head and run with it.

I go with experinec (Crabtree) and with my gut (Manningham) Manningham is SOFT. He won't be back any time soon, if at all. You watch.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is this nonsense coming from? Crabtree has a torn achilles tendon for pete's sake. You'll not see him this year. Manningham is not taking contact yet and still is feeling even worse than he did earlier in the summer. You'll not see him either. This propaganda the 49ers are spewing is for the Seahawks and Rams.
You might want to read the reports on these players rather than your guessing at when they will be ready. It is not a propaganda tactic.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I go with experinec (Crabtree) and with my gut (Manningham) Manningham is SOFT. He won't be back any time soon, if at all. You watch.

I didn't realize you had torn your achilles tendon and had access to NFL quality surgery and rehab facilities for your recovery. It isn't as if the Niners are the only ones saying he'll be back this season. When he first tore it that was the consensus among all.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to read the reports on these players rather than your guessing at when they will be ready. It is not a propaganda tactic.

It is, I tell you. Nobody, especially a wide receiver comes back from an achilles tear in less than a year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize you had torn your achilles tendon and had access to NFL quality surgery and rehab facilities for your recovery. It isn't as if the Niners are the only ones saying he'll be back this season. When he first tore it that was the consensus among all.

We both know I don't but I've watched enough football over they years to know that nobody, especially a wide receiver, comes back from an achilles tear in less than a year. It won't happen.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We both know I don't but I've watched enough football over they years to know that nobody, especially a wide receiver, comes back from an achilles tear in less than a year. It won't happen.

How many WRs have torn their achilles in the last, let's say, 3 years?

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The running should strike fear in opponents. The passing game just compliments it very well. Is it necessary to have a WR corps that "strikes fear"? Or is it just necessary to have an effective corps and good QB play?

Seattle's receiving corps were Last in the league last season in YAC .......

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's receiving corps were Last in the league last season in YAC .......

You already responded to that post days ago. Miss me?

Keep your fingers crossed real tight that Seattle's offense will be ineffective next year. There are just as many strawman arguments for the niners.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland and Cleveland are in the top ten in YAC.... They must have far superior receivers.

And SF was only 6 spots ahead of Seattle, and now they've lost one of the best YAC receivers in the league. Looks like it's all downhill from here, huh Joe?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many WRs have torn their achilles in the last, let's say, 3 years?

Your comment above makes no sense. We know that hundreds over the years have had torn achilles and even much easier positions to play than WR don't come back within a year. Wide receiver and RB would be the toughest two positions. Looks like you got excited again and posted before you had time to think.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Your comment above makes no sense. We know that hundreds over the years have had torn achilles and even much easier positions to play than WR don't come back within a year. Wide receiver and RB would be the toughest two positions. Looks like you got excited again and posted before you had time to think.

It makes sense. "Over the years", I am guessing, means over many years. I am guessing iMac said last three because technology advancements, rehab strategies, and surgeons can't better and better. So a person hurt 5 years ago is going to be different than crabs injury/recovery.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ever hear of Tarrell Suggs? He may or may not have been leveraging a ton of weight against huge guys upon his return last year after people wrote him off for the season. Modern medicine and rehab are pretty remarkable these days, I wouldn't count him out.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense. "Over the years", I am guessing, means over many years. I am guessing iMac said last three because technology advancements, rehab strategies, and surgeons can't better and better. So a person hurt 5 years ago is going to be different than crabs injury/recovery.

No. It makes no sense because we've seen quite a few guys with achilles injuries over the last few years and they could not come back within a year. And they did not play the toughest position fror coming back from such an injury like Crabtree does.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever hear of Tarrell Suggs? He may or may not have been leveraging a ton of weight against huge guys upon his return last year after people wrote him off for the season. Modern medicine and rehab are pretty remarkable these days, I wouldn't count him out.

His position is much easier than Crabtree's on the achilles and Suggs played horribly when he came back; gimping all over the field.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His position is much easier than Crabtree's on the achilles and Suggs played horribly when he came back; gimping all over the field.

Hmmm...that weird because when he returned last season less than 5 and a half months after surgery against the Texans he had 4 tackles (3 solo), 1 pass defended, and 1 sack. Then against the Denver Broncos in the divisional round of the playoffs he had two sacks on Peyton Manning. While he may not have been instrumental in the Super Bowl victory (god I hate defending Suggs), he was hardly limping around.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...that weird because when he returned last season less than 5 and a half months after surgery against the Texans he had 4 tackles (3 solo), 1 pass defended, and 1 sack. Then against the Denver Broncos in the divisional round of the playoffs he had two sacks on Peyton Manning. While he may not have been instrumental in the Super Bowl victory (god I hate defending Suggs), he was hardly limping around.

Apples to oranges. Crabtree makes his living with his legs; Suggs does not.