• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Credit

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to do this but I have to give credit where credit is due. They look really good right now and just had a very impressive win against the saints. I do not like our Chances this week. The only good thing is Seattle isn't great on the road.

Hats off to seattle this year. Just to keep in mind the last couple of years the wildcard team has made it to the superbowl or won it. The best team in the regular season hasn't won the superbowl in a very long time.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to do this but I have to give credit where credit is due. They look really good right now and just had a very impressive win against the saints. I do not like our Chances this week. The only good thing is Seattle isn't great on the road.

Hats off to seattle this year. Just to keep in mind the last couple of years the wildcard team has made it to the superbowl or won it. The best team in the regular season hasn't won the superbowl in a very long time.

Wait why are you saying the Hawks are not good on the road? or do you just repeat what trolls say because the win's say otherwise.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait why are you saying the Hawks are not good on the road? or do you just repeat what trolls say because the win's say otherwise.

They aren't has good on the road as when they are home. That is a fact. Almost loses to Carolina, @ Houston, @ Colts, @ SL. That's 4 close games. Where they are at home a lot of Blow outs a only 2 close games.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're not nearly as good on the road as at home.

If you want to pat your awesome, indomitable team on the back then do it on your own board. Non-homerish, objective analysis is all that you're going to get here. Sorry bud.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't has good on the road as when they are home. That is a fact. Almost loses to Carolina, @ Houston, @ Colts, @ SL. That's 4 close games. Where they are at home a lot of Blow outs a only 2 close games.

The Rams game was very close yes,but the other one's that were wins the Hawks adjusted and came away with the W and that is all that matters,you can look at it glass half full i guess but a W is a W and the record away say's it all.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-homerish, objective analysis is all that you're going to get here. Sorry bud.

I am and again the record speaks for itself.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Hawks are looking great, and it is really hard to see anyone beating them up there in the playoffs. I love Wilson's poise and playmaking ability.

Their play calling last night was stellar as well. I hope that Roman was watching this game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am and again the record speaks for itself.

Im not bashing seattle. Im giving them credit. All I am doing is stating a fact. They aren't as good on the road as they are on Home.

As a 49er fan this is what we have to look at. This is our chance to beat seattle. If we don't win this week we are in trouble if we face seattle again. This team needs confidence.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not bashing seattle. Im giving them credit. All I am doing is stating a fact. They aren't as good on the road as they are on Home.

As a 49er fan this is what we have to look at. This is our chance to beat seattle. If we don't win this week we are in trouble if we face seattle again. This team needs confidence.

I know it's kool nor was i implying you being unbiased but come'on they have won on the road,it is tere in black and white,,if it was the Niners i would say the same thing.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not nearly as good on the road as at home.

If you want to pat your awesome, indomitable team on the back then do it on your own board. Non-homerish, objective analysis is all that you're going to get here. Sorry bud.

No team is. But the Hawks don't have to worry about that for the entirety of the playoffs.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big difference though... In the history of this franchise Seattle has never had a big time qb like they have now. Wilson plays better when the game is bigger.... This is no fluke he did it last year in the playoffs as well... We were 1 defensive play from facing you guys in the NFC title game. And you are correct about being the number one seed...There are no guarantees in life let alone the NFL playoffs... But I'd always take home field over not having home field. As I'm sure you would with your Niners as well...As far as Seattle on the road they've actually won 8 outta there last 10 road games.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look great, but I wonder if they are peaking too early? If they go into player preservation mode, they could lose a little mojo going into the playoffs. However, if and when Percy Harvin comes back at full speed, this team is downright scary. They really remind me of the Pete Carroll USC teams that completely steamrolled teams at home (with nasty defense) and squeaked by against mediocre teams on the road. Pete Carroll's big game coaching is legendary.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Thank you for the props to the Seahawks.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The home field advantage for them is huge, most teams will have a real difficult time going in there and winning in the playoffs. I think Green Bay with a healthy Aaron Rodgers has a chance, but they may not even make the playoffs, I think the only way the 49ers would be able to go in there and win is if they are completely healthy and Kaepernick makes better reads than he did up there earlier in the year (I was looking at the replays and some 49er receivers were completely open if he would just see them and throw the fucking ball), and Kaepernick makes better decisions about when to run and when to throw it. Maybe by the third time playing there Kaepernick will calm down. Having a healthy Crabtree back might help those issues, but until the 49ers go up and prove it I don't see any NFC team but Seattle going to the Super Bowl because of the home field.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The home field advantage for them is huge, most teams will have a real difficult time going in there and winning in the playoffs. I think Green Bay with a healthy Aaron Rodgers has a chance, but they may not even make the playoffs, I think the only way the 49ers would be able to go in there and win is if they are completely healthy and Kaepernick makes better reads than he did up there earlier in the year (I was looking at the replays and some 49er receivers were completely open if he would just see them and throw the fucking ball), and Kaepernick makes better decisions about when to run and when to throw it. Maybe by the third time playing there Kaepernick will calm down. Having a healthy Crabtree back might help those issues, but until the 49ers go up and prove it I don't see any NFC team but Seattle going to the Super Bowl because of the home field.

If by some remote chance the 49ers were to win two playoff games on the road they would be so beaten up and then would have to go up to Seattle to face a rested and confident Seattle team. I'm not sure I would wish that on this team. It could ruin them.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams game was very close yes,but the other one's that were wins the Hawks adjusted and came away with the W and that is all that matters,you can look at it glass half full i guess but a W is a W and the record away say's it all.

They should of lost to the Texans and Rams

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by some remote chance the 49ers were to win two playoff games on the road they would be so beaten up and then would have to go up to Seattle to face a rested and confident Seattle team. I'm not sure I would wish that on this team. It could ruin them.

Ruin them how, Toby? You either win or lose but getting ruined is absurd. How EXACTLY would they get ruined, genius?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't remember with the format, but if SF is the 6th seed, they first play the 3rd seed (Detroit!), then the next game would be against Seattle, because they'd be the lowest seed still in the playoffs and Seattle would be the #1 seed, so it would be the 2nd game. Or is it that they'd play the #2 seed instead because Seattle is in the same division?

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope the Saints shit the bed and we end up with the 5th Wild Card seed, Then we wont have to go to Seattle until at least the NFC Championship game, barring both teams make it that far.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember with the format, but if SF is the 6th seed, they first play the 3rd seed (Detroit!), then the next game would be against Seattle, because they'd be the lowest seed still in the playoffs and Seattle would be the #1 seed, so it would be the 2nd game. Or is it that they'd play the #2 seed instead because Seattle is in the same division?

Your first assumption is correct. As the 6th seed we need to beat the 3rd and 1st seed to make it to the NFCC Game. Where theoretically we would play the 2nd seed. I believe only the Steelers in 08 are the only team to do it.