• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Credit

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope the Saints shit the bed and we end up with the 5th Wild Card seed, Then we wont have to go to Seattle until at least the NFC Championship game, barring both teams make it that far.

As long as the Saints or Carolina sweep the other we should be the 5th seed with a win against Seattle that is.

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by some remote chance the 49ers were to win two playoff games on the road they would be so beaten up and then would have to go up to Seattle to face a rested and confident Seattle team. I'm not sure I would wish that on this team. It could ruin them.

Your scenario will not play out if the 49ers are the 6th seed. They would play the Seahawks in the 2nd round 1 vs 6. But it is good to see you give our 49ers a REMOTE CHANCE for a change.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares who we play. As long as we get there we can beat anyone!

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by some remote chance the 49ers were to win two playoff games on the road they would be so beaten up and then would have to go up to Seattle to face a rested and confident Seattle team. I'm not sure I would wish that on this team. It could ruin them.

Ruin them? What does that even mean?

I bet if you ask nicely these Seahawks trolls would happily let you on their bandwagon. Some of them may be illiterate, but I bet they are good people deep down when you look past their subjective views and overall trolly nature. With them you could proclaim your Seahawks fandom loud and proud, instead of having to life a lie as a closeted Seahawks fan on a 49ers message board.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No they should've not. Good teams find a way 2 win. I don't like Seattle, but u give credit. Where credit is do & it's do. Like TT said no team is better on the road. But the Hawks are better this year on the road.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they should've not. Good teams find a way 2 win. I don't like Seattle, but u give credit. Where credit is do & it's do. Like TT said no team is better on the road. But the Hawks are better this year on the road.

I like how I reference illiterate Seahawks fans and you jump right in with this gem :)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your scenario will not play out if the 49ers are the 6th seed. They would play the Seahawks in the 2nd round 1 vs 6. But it is good to see you give our 49ers a REMOTE CHANCE for a change.

A little closer attention to what you read would have told you that my scenario was in response to the 49ers geting the 5th seed.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruin them how, Toby? You either win or lose but getting ruined is absurd. How EXACTLY would they get ruined, genius?

Confidence being ruined by getting dominated for a 4th time in a row.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets remember the Top team really never wins the Super Bowl. It seems like the Wildcard teams do better so that is what we have to lean on as 49ers fans.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the seahawks and Mr 'I have to roll out to my right to throw down the field'. Niners are heating up at the right time. Would love to go to seattle and beat them. Kap just needs to settle down up there

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't has good on the road as when they are home. That is a fact. Almost loses to Carolina, @ Houston, @ Colts, @ SL. That's 4 close games. Where they are at home a lot of Blow outs a only 2 close games.

Maybe they'll "almost" lose this week.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw the seahawks and Mr 'I have to roll out to my right to throw down the field'. Niners are heating up at the right time. Would love to go to seattle and beat them. Kap just needs to settle down up there

Who has to roll to his right to throw downfield?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the nfc west keeps improving with all these tough defenses, we're gonna be beating each other to a pulp and no nfc west team will win a super bowl

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i give credit where credit is due, but seattle still smells like poo

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle in Seattle?

Fuck ya Seattle in Seattle. No denying there really good at home and we have struggled there lately. But Jesus you have no faith in this team. Why watch the rest of the year if you already know we will lose.

You may not see it but we are a damn good football team.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

This is why I want to face Seattle EARLY in the playoffs. I really do not want to wait until the NFC Championship to face them. If the 9ers face them early, and come out with a win...imagine what that would do for our confidence.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams game was very close yes,but the other one's that were wins the Hawks adjusted and came away with the W and that is all that matters,you can look at it glass half full i guess but a W is a W and the record away say's it all.

A couple things about this.... he never said they didn't win the games. He is saying that the games Seattle plays on the road are much more competitive. That is a fact. It isn't a slight.

And if a win is just a win..why do Seattle fans go so ape shit over a win vs the 49ers? Even if they are blowouts when a 49ers fan says a win is just a win, Seattle fans get all pissed and act like they won the Superbowl.

All that being said... after week 2 it was clear that the 49ers aren't going to beat Seattle in Seattle. I think the Seahawks are like the 49ers a couple years ago. They just look hungrier and play with the chip the Niners used to have. Plus that is a great homefield advantage. They have found ways to win the close ones, and the 49ers have found ways to look like a shitty team a bunch of times this season. Hopefully the Niners get hot at the right time and make a run. Hopefully they don't embarrass themselves next week.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Seattle's 11-1. I think credit goes without saying.

...and that's how I prefer to give credit to the Seahawks. By not saying it. :poke: