• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle and NE - Top of the League

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two very good teams - great fans. #1 and #2 in power rankings.
Both started 2-2 this year. They were done - according to the nay-sayers.....
Funny thing happened - they made adjustments, played harder and arrived here -
The 2 best teams are playing in the Superbowl - get used to it.
One of has to lose - that's all you got. Get over it!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your right, your right.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie my friend you ok?. Hope you didnt drink too much or inhale too much haawaaiin gold. You usually dont start threads and tonight you are on a rampage. Let it go brah

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets get it started:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two very good teams - great fans. #1 and #2 in power rankings.
Both started 2-2 this year. They were done - according to the nay-sayers.....
Funny thing happened - they made adjustments, played harder and arrived here -
The 2 best teams are playing in the Superbowl - get used to it.
One of has to lose - that's all you got. Get over it!

I love when people start a thread on a defensive note. "Get over it". :nod:

Funny thing is, one team made solid "legitimate" adjustments. The other team not so much.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny thing is, one team made solid "legitimate" adjustments. The other team not so much.

Me? defensive?????
Doo, you don't know me. I am the least defensive person you'll ever meet. You'd like me if you met me.
This thread was not defensive at all. Call it rubbing your nose in it.
Don't be a blind hater, give credit.
I was starting some shit, looks like I got a bite?????

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me? defensive?????
Doo, you don't know me. I am the least defensive person you'll ever meet. You'd like me if you met me.
This thread was not defensive at all. Call it rubbing your nose in it.
Don't be a blind hater, give credit.
I was starting some shit, looks like I got a bite?????

I don't dislike you at all. :suds:

The initial post came across in a defensive manner. Maybe that was not your intent, but that is how I perceived it.

In addition, I assure you, I am not a blind hater. The only thing I am hating on is the deceitful tactics the Patriots have taken part in, which is quit visible.

BTW- normally, when you start a smack talk thread, you are usually looking for some give and take with the team you are actually playing. If you want to focus on picking a fight with fans from every other team in the league then your thread makes sense.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anything that happens in Foxboro is BS .....ScoobyDEW

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The initial post came across in a defensive manner. Maybe that was not your intent, but that is how I perceived it.

In addition, I assure you, I am not a blind hater. The only thing I am hating on is the deceitful tactics the Patriots have taken part in, which is quit visible.

BTW- normally, when you start a smack talk thread, you are usually looking for some give and take with the team you are actually playing. If you want to focus on picking a fight with fans from every other team in the league then your thread makes sense.

Seriously man?

You have been jamming every one of the 20 or so Pats cheat and suck and should be suspended threads in the forum for a week. Yet you claim to not be a blind hater????? UmmmmmOK and Midnight Angel did not fall on her face either. :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, my target is the "fans" who hate because they have been beaten. I have no gripe with fans like yourself that perceive that the Pats win/won because of cheating. I disagree but do not deny you your opinion.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously man?

You have been jamming every one of the 20 or so Pats cheat and suck and should be suspended threads in the forum for a week. Yet you claim to not be a blind hater????? UmmmmmOK and Midnight Angel did not fall on her face either. :L

C'mon man. I admit I have taken part in a lot of those threads, but I have never said the Pats suck or said anyone should be suspended. I don't like the Patriots because of their history as cheaters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Please tell me the definition of a blind hater because maybe my social media slang is not up to speed. I think a hater is someone who hates for reasons of jealousy which is definitely not me. But what is a blind hater?

Heck, I guess I shouldn't say I am not one considering I don't know what it is.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man. I admit I have taken part in a lot of those threads, but I have never said the Pats suck or said anyone should be suspended. I don't like the Patriots because of their history as cheaters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Please tell me the definition of a blind hater because maybe my social media slang is not up to speed. I think a hater is someone who hates for reasons of jealousy which is definitely not me. But what is a blind hater?

Heck, I guess I shouldn't say I am not one considering I don't know what it is.

I called you blind for saying I was defensive - settled.
I called you hater for taking gleeful part in all the hate threads.
Should I call them "don't like threads"?????

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to back off cause my hatred level towards dumb ass people is growing and since I was recently released from SportsHoopla jail I do not wish to go back.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called you blind for saying I was defensive - settled.
I called you hater for taking gleeful part in all the hate threads.
Should I call them "don't like threads"?????

Ok, ok. However, the threads you call hate threads others might call simple discussions on a hot topic. Just because it adversely effects your team, doesn't mean it is a hate thread.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to back off cause my hatred level towards dumb ass people is growing and since I was recently released from SportsHoopla jail I do not wish to go back.

Listen man. You can back a forth with me all day. I am not a whistle blower.

Keep in mind, your ignorance is what gets you in trouble, not the people you are losing arguments with.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, ok. However, the threads you call hate threads others might call simple discussions on a hot topic. Just because it adversely effects your team, doesn't mean it is a hate thread.

Certainly not all were but many of them started at discussion and went quickly to hate.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen man. You can back a forth with me all day. I am not a whistle blower.

Keep in mind, your ignorance is what gets you in trouble, not the people you are losing arguments with.

My fucking god are you serious with this bullshit?

I mean I get you will get some trolls to follow along with you and proclaim you are right but seriously? My ignorance? Have you seen anything I have posted in any of the bullshit threads?

Seriously man I have been here long enough and understand when to tone it down. You are a newb and have no clue.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fucking god are you serious with this bullshit?

I mean I get you will get some trolls to follow along with you and proclaim you are right but seriously? My ignorance? Have you seen anything I have posted in any of the bullshit threads?

Seriously man I have been here long enough and understand when to tone it down. You are a newb and have no clue.

You call me a dumb ass and I am the one who needs to learn to tone it down. You would think a SportsHoopla vet such as yourself would take some of your own advice.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle and Patriots fans about to enjoy a really good game.....