• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Eagles: Wildcard Rd 1:40 PST

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has called a dozen posters “the most miserable person”. He has a hard time with meaning of words, spelling, and racial prejudice.

sorry. I don’t think you’re miserable or DblDown is miserable or the other dudes I argue with but that dude PDay is always pissed about something. Why do you make shit up and attribute it to me. Who are these 12 people I’ve called miserable this month?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry. I don’t think you’re miserable or DblDown is miserable or the other dudes I argue with but that dude PDay is always pissed about something. Why do you make shit up and attribute it to me. Who are these 12 people I’ve called miserable this month?
You do like to call people dicks as well. So might want some self checking before talking about others attitudes.

Face it, you have issues.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Manster7588 is miserable

Trash Clash: Philly Vs. Dallas

@NWPATSFAN is miserable

Eagles finally got their rb

@Scooby-Doo is miserable (actually you didn’t just say him but others as well)

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

@Rex Racer is miserable...

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

@jarntt is miserable

Wentz Or Dak

Exposed again... liar

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh bullshit Munson...

I see that exact same hit EVERY WEEK on runningbacks, wide receivers, and tight ends who make the same dive. Somehow because it's pussy ass Wentz, all of the sudden it's a tragedy...

The Northwest wind was blowing 5 MPH a quarter later... Wentz would've been blown over by the 'gust' and claimed injury anyway.

I guess Wentz concussed himself.

Or a dirty hit happened and the game ended in the first quarter.

Cheapshot Clowney has a good ring to it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is never wrong?

Definitely wrong. I said that play should've gotten a flag (I think ejection would've been a bit much, but I can say it likely would've been an ejection in College). That said, what about the offsides (none of you Eagles fans have addressed this) that would've resulted in a red zone first down where Wilson threw into triple coverage?

DIRTY hit? Still disagree. I see defenders dive ALL the time in a similar fashion (if not directly head on) against runningbacks and wide receivers making a similar dive. If you want to flag Clowney for that against a QB, time to start flagging it against EVERYONE else. Now the NFL did change that this year with the rulings, but the new rule is so confusing and subjective that refs don't know how to call it.

Wilson took 2 (and Lockett 1) of the EXACT same hits against the 9ers (one of which with Wilson was SLIDING - true giving up). None were called...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely wrong. I said that play should've gotten a flag (I think ejection would've been a bit much, but I can say it likely would've been an ejection in College). That said, what about the offsides (none of you Eagles fans have addressed this) that would've resulted in a red zone first down where Wilson threw into triple coverage?

DIRTY hit? Still disagree. I see defenders dive ALL the time in a similar fashion (if not directly head on) against runningbacks and wide receivers making a similar dive. If you want to flag Clowney for that against a QB, time to start flagging it against EVERYONE else. Now the NFL did change that this year with the rulings, but the new rule is so confusing and subjective that refs don't know how to call it.

Wilson took 2 (and Lockett 1) of the EXACT same hits against the 9ers (one of which with Wilson was SLIDING - true giving up). None were called...

it wasn't a dive.

And the whole point of the helmet to helmet flags/fines/whatever are to prevent what happened last Sunday. Then they just let it happen.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't a dive.

And the whole point of the helmet to helmet flags/fines/whatever are to prevent what happened last Sunday. Then they just let it happen.

My point is, that penalty is not always called... and I've seen plenty of helmet infractions AGAINST Wilson that got uncalled. So instead of whining about it, what do you propose? I personally have wanted teams to have 2-3 'penalty challenges' every game, since there are so many times where the game is moving too fast to call things correctly (based on vision, speed, etc.).

Fines? So they fine Clowney $25K. You think he gives a fuck? Despite the low rate of penalty turnover, at least the NFL is trending in the right way with challenging pass interference. Hopefully we get other penalties soon as well.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is, that penalty is not always called... and I've seen plenty of helmet infractions AGAINST Wilson that got uncalled. So instead of whining about it, what do you propose? I personally have wanted teams to have 2-3 'penalty challenges' every game, since there are so many times where the game is moving too fast to call things correctly (based on vision, speed, etc.).

Fines? So they fine Clowney $25K. You think he gives a fuck? Despite the low rate of penalty turnover, at least the NFL is trending in the right way with challenging pass interference. Hopefully we get other penalties soon as well.

College targeting rule should apply. Clean this shit up.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College targeting rule should apply. Clean this shit up.

Sorry but I think the college targeting rule is bullshit... and Eagles have done plenty of the same thing in the past... taking a player out of the game for a game that moves as fast as it does... just stupid. The two penalty unsportsmanlike I think is more fair. And for NCAAF where 90%+ of those players will never play professionally and are young adults, I think the penalties should be more severe compared to guys getting paid hundreds of thousands or millions in a year with high end medical staff.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I think the college targeting rule is bullshit... and Eagles have done plenty of the same thing in the past... taking a player out of the game for a game that moves as fast as it does... just stupid. The two penalty unsportsmanlike I think is more fair. And for NCAAF where 90%+ of those players will never play professionally and are young adults, I think the penalties should be more severe compared to guys getting paid hundreds of thousands or millions in a year with high end medical staff.

attempt to injure a player, you get to sit for the rest of the game. They pretend to care about player safety until they start enacting some similar rule. Fines don't work, like you pointed out. And what is 15 yards compared to the loss of a team's best player?

But really, it should have been dealt with on the field. Jason Peters holds Cheapshot Clowney up and somebody else chops out his knees... problem solved.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Manster7588 is miserable

Trash Clash: Philly Vs. Dallas

@NWPATSFAN is miserable

Eagles finally got their rb

@Scooby-Doo is miserable (actually you didn’t just say him but others as well)

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

@Rex Racer is miserable...

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

@jarntt is miserable

Wentz Or Dak

Exposed again... liar

Holy shit you’re right. There are a bunch of miserable fucks around here. We’ve both been exposed!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is in my rear view mirror... Hawk fans... Stop wasting carpal tunnel opportunity in this thread...

tenor.gif

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did admit I was wrong. What the hell are you talking about?

I said verbatim, “Holy shit YOU are right”.

no way you were a teacher. No fucking way. You have zero reading comprehension skills.

Try again you fucking moron.