• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz Or Dak

Wentz or Dak

• Dak

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • WentZ

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Jerry's Potato Salad

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

His OL was MUCH better last year. This year they haven't really played well until that last game with SF. Dak has pretty much been the same player.

This is why I say he has a ceiling.

What do you disagree with?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure...

Health permitting, the Cowboys and the Eagles have their QB's for the next 10-12 years. For a NFL team wanting to compete for championships, that doesn't suck.
They have their QB's providing either one of them doesn't experience a career ending injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree that Dak was a better player last year.

Oh, OK. I wasn't sure what you meant. But I disagree with you. Wentz really struggled mid season last year and Dak wasn't as up and down.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, OK. I wasn't sure what you meant. But I disagree with you. Wentz really struggled mid season last year and Dak wasn't as up and down.

Dak is pretty much the same player. I haven't seen a big step forward but I also haven't seen a step back.

What I have seen is an up and down OL. One game their horrible, the next they're dominant.

Reactions: GNG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was MUCH better last year. They got Wentz some weapons and he's grown tremendously. Might see some regression with Wentz now that there's a major hole at LT.
Atta boy...get those excuses out up front just in case...

Last year - no weapons check
2nd half of this year - no LT check

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some folks just gotta have potato salad. Not judgin' them...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atta boy...get those excuses out up front just in case...

Last year - no weapons check
2nd half of this year - no LT check

You're turning into fucking Manster. On my jock about fucking everything. WTF dude. Thats not an excuse. Same shit happened last year when we lost Lane Johnson. If Dallas lost Smith and Fredricks I'd say the same thing about Dak. You turned into a dick a few weeks ago. Can't handle the Eagles doing well? There was an article in the Philly paper yesterday about Wentzs great play possibly going down with the loss of a great LT. Guess they're making excuses too. Yesterday you did everything you could do to downplay Wentz. "Oh, he's playing good". No Jarntt, he's playing like the MVP but everyone knows it's a team sport and when you lose a HOF LT it has repercussions. Thats not excuses. Miserable fuck lately.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're turning into fucking Manster. On my jock about fucking everything. WTF dude. Thats not an excuse. Same shit happened last year when we lost Lane Johnson. If Dallas lost Smith and Fredricks I'd say the same thing about Dak. You turned into a dick a few weeks ago. Can't handle the Eagles doing well? There was an article in the Philly paper yesterday about Wentzs great play possibly going down with the loss of a great LT. Guess they're making excuses too. Yesterday you did everything you could do to downplay Wentz. "Oh, he's playing good". No Jarntt, he's playing like the MVP but everyone knows it's a team sport and when you lose a HOF LT it has repercussions. Thats not excuses. Miserable fuck lately.
You are acting like a total asshole dude. I don't even understand the BS in your above post or what you are even talking about. And Saying he is playing good is a put down? Are you serious and that thin skinned? WTF is your problem? I've changed nothing. Seems you are just a little full of yourself nowadays with your teams success and your true colors are finally coming out. Who has changed their posting style the last few weeks between you and I? How many threads have you started and dominated compared to the last 10 years?

Dak had a stretch last year where his receivers were no better than Philly and Dez was hurt most of the year even when he did play. Did you forget the best TE in the league that Wentz has to throw to? Or is that just a comment for when it is convenient?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are acting like a total asshole dude. I don't even understand the BS in your above post or what you are even talking about. And Saying he is playing good is a put down? Are you serious and that thin skinned? WTF is your problem? I've changed nothing. Seems you are just a little full of yourself nowadays with your teams success and your true colors are finally coming out. Who has changed their posting style the last few weeks between you and I? How many threads have you started and dominated compared to the last 10 years?

Dak had a stretch last year where his receivers were no better than Philly and Dez was hurt most of the year even when he did play. Did you forget the best TE in the league that Wentz has to throw to? Or is that just a comment for when it is convenient?

First it's Wentz is good. And it was said in a way where you were saying "calm down, he ain't that good"
Then I was talking to someone about how awesome Ertz has been and you plug in a video of him having an awful play last year.
Next its, "Oh, you're making excuses for Wentz"
Lastly I haven't changed at all and jeep saying Philly is a flawed team and not a true contender over and over and over and you say I'm full of myself now cause Philly is winning. Thats pure garbage. I haven't started one thread on here this season, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Dak had a stretch last year where his receivers were Doral Green Beckham and another receiver who was told to go home for a week because he's melting down. Sure Jarntt.