• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz Or Dak

Wentz or Dak

• Dak

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • WentZ

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Jerry's Potato Salad

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are acting like a total asshole dude. I don't even understand the BS in your above post or what you are even talking about. And Saying he is playing good is a put down? Are you serious and that thin skinned? WTF is your problem? I've changed nothing. Seems you are just a little full of yourself nowadays with your teams success and your true colors are finally coming out. Who has changed their posting style the last few weeks between you and I? How many threads have you started and dominated compared to the last 10 years?

Dak had a stretch last year where his receivers were no better than Philly and Dez was hurt most of the year even when he did play. Did you forget the best TE in the league that Wentz has to throw to? Or is that just a comment for when it is convenient?

And I didn't day Ertz is the best TE in the league. I said since December he has more catches then any receiver in the league and is playing better then anyone currently but you were quick to post something negative and I haven't been posting and dominating threads outside of fighting with Handicappers. You really going to say Wentz and Dak had equal weapons last year. Fucking Yankees lose and you turn into a Eagles hater. Dallas starting slow and you rip the Eagles. I can only imagine what happens when your Lakers struggle.
But I still love you even if you're full of crap lately.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey OP what's exactly in "Jerry's Potato Salad"?????

Haven't voted and would like all the information to evaluate!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently 100% racist:noidea:

You mean like you ???....Nope, just white and very proud of it !!!!....Let me drop a bombshell on you, "white lives matter too", we just don't whine and demonstrate about every incident that happens like you and Kopasquat....:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like you ???....Nope, just white and very proud of it !!!!....Let me drop a bombshell on you, "white lives matter too", we just don't whine and demonstrate about every incident that happens like you and Kopasquat....:L
That would be a somewhat interesting story if you had ever heard any of my views on the topic. But, your racism masked as being proud of who you are is pretty thinly veiled. Not the Political Board so have a nice day...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey OP what's exactly in "Jerry's Potato Salad"?????

Haven't voted and would like all the information to evaluate!
It's just regular Potato Salad, but with Jerry's Special sauce added in. Apparently a few on here seem to like that. I don't judge:rolleyes:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a somewhat interesting story if you had ever heard any of my views on the topic. But, your racism masked as being proud of who you are is pretty thinly veiled. Not the Political Board so have a nice day...

Well if you're not proud of who you are than I feel sorry for you, it was meant to get a laugh but it is the truth that I am proud to be a white American male....No apologies for that ever !!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or... you are an unwitty, blathering racist.

I think that sums it up best

Naturally, if you're white and proud of it, you're a racist to fools like you....That's why guys like you are jobless and whining about how bad you're being treated in this country....
Obvious black racist....:thumbsdown:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you're not proud of who you are than I feel sorry for you, it was meant to get a laugh but it is the truth that I am proud to be a white American male....No apologies for that ever !!
I'm very proud of who I am. Well, after reading your comment I'm a little bit less proud, but still proud. Just don't see how one has to do with the other.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very proud of who I am. Well, after reading your comment I'm a little bit less proud, but still proud. Just don't see how one has to do with the other.

Im not very proud of you today

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go back and read the post again and you'll realize that you missed the jest of it....I was giving my reason for choosing Wentz over Dak and threw a little obvious funny in on it.....But if it offend some, so be it....Then maybe you 2 can get an idea of how white Amercans view a black man with his fist raised in the air at a ball game.....:nono:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naturally, if you're white and proud of it, you're a racist to fools like you....That's why guys like you are jobless and whining about how bad you're being treated in this country....
Obvious black racist....:thumbsdown:

Maybe racist was the wrong term. Ignorant is probably more appropriate for you.

Being proud of the race you were born goes without saying. Secure people don't need to advertise it. Its the insecure ones like yourself that don't get that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being proud of the race you were born goes without saying. Secure people don't need to advertise it. Its the insecure ones like yourself that don't get that.
No, I'm betting you were correct with racist

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that is why you're chasing down every remark that dignifies white people ???? Suuuuuuure Al, we believe
you !!!.....
:rockford:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. I'm not sure what there is to be proud about. I didn't do anything to be the race I am and there isn't really anything that distinguishes my race from the other races. It's like being proud that your last name begins with the letter "S." Who cares?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I'm not sure what there is to be proud about. I didn't do anything to be the race I am and there isn't really anything that distinguishes my race from the other races. It's like being proud that your last name begins with the letter "S." Who cares?
People whose last name begins with the letter S are pussies:comeatmebro:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was kind of my point. You just found a better way to say it. I am proud of the person I am regardless of race. Oldschool is oblivious so I don't even know why I am trying to explain it to him.