• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz Or Dak

Wentz or Dak

• Dak

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • WentZ

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Jerry's Potato Salad

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny u ask this a month ago, its prolly all Dak

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if those stats tell the whole story. When teams play Dallas job number one is to shut down Zeek. When teams play Philly the focus is to shut down Wentz. I dont think teams bring an extra guy in the box cause they are scared Wendell Smallwood is going to take over the game.

All I know is last season Eagle fans were full of excuses. This year they're ignoring those same OL and RB stats they touted loudly in 16.
Facts are Elliott hasn't done squat this year until theSF game and the football world was talking about the Dallas OL being no where near it was in 16.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is last season Eagle fans were full of excuses. This year they're ignoring those same OL and RB stats they touted loudly in 16.
Facts are Elliott hasn't done squat this year until theSF game and the football world was talking about the Dallas OL being no where near it was in 16.

Why does it have to be excuses. I think most people who watch, report on, talk about and analyze football all agreed Wentz had absolutely nothing to work with. They got him some weapons and he is flourishing. Again, when you play Dallas you sell out to stop the run or Zeek will kill you. People don't game plan Philly that way. Even when Zeek is being stopped that remains the focus. In Philly if you stop Wentz, you win. Zeek, even though he has been neutralized he has had a big impact because you have to bring the LBers and Safeties up opening the field for Dak. Wentz doesn't get that luxury until they find a good RB.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it have to be excuses. I think most people who watch, report on, talk about and analyze football all agreed Wentz had absolutely nothing to work with. They got him some weapons and he is flourishing. Again, when you play Dallas you sell out to stop the run or Zeek will kill you. People don't game plan Philly that way. Even when Zeek is being stopped that remains the focus. In Philly if you stop Wentz, you win. Zeek, even though he has been neutralized he has had a big impact because you have to bring the LBers and Safeties up opening the field for Dak. Wentz doesn't get that luxury until they find a good RB.
Because many Eagle fans were full of excuses last season.
This season stats are close, and if were going to credit/discredit on the supporting cast I'd say Wentz has had better support so far in 17.

Here's how I see it. I'm happy with Dak especially considering he was gone before Dallas picked. For Dallas to have picked Wentz it would mean no Zeke and J. Smith.
I'd much rather have Dak, Zeke and Smith over Wentz and anyone who says otherwise at this stage in their careers is insane.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because many Eagle fans were full of excuses last season.
This season stats are close, and if were going to credit/discredit on the supporting cast I'd say Wentz has had better support so far in 17.

Here's how I see it. I'm happy with Dak especially considering he was gone before Dallas picked. For Dallas to have picked Wentz it would mean no Zeke and J. Smith.
I'd much rather have Dak, Zeke and Smith over Wentz and anyone who says otherwise at this stage in their careers is insane.

Again, it wasn't excuses... it was fact. He had absolutely nothing... outside of Ertz. NOTHING! A broke down OLine, the leagues worst receivers and no run game. The difference this year was a healthy and consistent OLINE and a #1 receiver who really hasn't been that great. I think the reason you think Philly has more offensive talent is the incredible growth of Wentz.
I don't know why you brought up Dak/Zeek/Smith combo. Of course you'd rather have that.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it wasn't excuses... it was fact. He had absolutely nothing... outside of Ertz. NOTHING! A broke down OLine, the leagues worst receivers and no run game. The difference this year was a healthy and consistent OLINE and a #1 receiver who really hasn't been that great. I think the reason you think Philly has more offensive talent is the incredible growth of Wentz.
I don't know why you brought up Dak/Zeek/Smith combo. Of course you'd rather have that.

The bolded is in fact an excuse. Also seeing how football outsiders ranked the Eagles line #1 this preseson must mean they weren't as bad as some Eagle fans want us to believe.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded is in fact an excuse. Also seeing how football outsiders ranked the Eagles line #1 this preseson must mean they weren't as bad as some Eagle fans want us to believe.

So if Dak, Dez, Zeek, Tyron Smith, Fredricks, Witten, and Zach Martin get in a car accident and miss this week's game and Dallas loses I can say, "Oh, you're just making excuses"
Last year wasn't this year. Lane Johnson was suspended and we had a non stop rotation of injured lineman. Last year's OLine was an absolute mess. Guys missing games for anxiety disorder. You can't even compare last year to this year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And why is it always "Eagles fans". A Cowboys beat writer would have said the same thing. A Raiders sports caster would have agreed again. It wasn't Eagle fans making up excuses. It was everyone agreeing on a fact.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Browns should win the super bowl. Saying they don't have talent is just an excuse.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't think for yourself can you?

That makes no sense. I am thinking. Im illustrating that what you said made no sense by using analogies in an attempt to illustrate how ridiculous you sound.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I didn't day Ertz is the best TE in the league. I said since December he has more catches then any receiver in the league and is playing better then anyone currently but you were quick to post something negative and I haven't been posting and dominating threads outside of fighting with Handicappers. You really going to say Wentz and Dak had equal weapons last year. Fucking Yankees lose and you turn into a Eagles hater. Dallas starting slow and you rip the Eagles. I can only imagine what happens when your Lakers struggle.
But I still love you even if you're full of crap lately.

Wait, this guy is a lakers fan too? :pound:

I'll bet he rooted for the Russians in 1980.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're turning into fucking Manster. On my jock about fucking everything. WTF dude. Thats not an excuse. Same shit happened last year when we lost Lane Johnson. If Dallas lost Smith and Fredricks I'd say the same thing about Dak. You turned into a dick a few weeks ago. Can't handle the Eagles doing well? There was an article in the Philly paper yesterday about Wentzs great play possibly going down with the loss of a great LT. Guess they're making excuses too. Yesterday you did everything you could do to downplay Wentz. "Oh, he's playing good". No Jarntt, he's playing like the MVP but everyone knows it's a team sport and when you lose a HOF LT it has repercussions. Thats not excuses. Miserable fuck lately.

Do you need a tissue?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahahaha

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dak had his great year as a rookie no where to go but down