• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trash Clash: Philly Vs. Dallas

Who wins the battle of 3-3 NFC East trash teams?

• Eagles

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is the same then that shouldn't prevent them from winning :noidea:

Hopefully he throws for the same slightly above average 75 percent comp% and 363 yards per game against Philly this year that he did last year :hope:

My grandmom could do that and shes dead. I would totally start Dak this week in fantasy. Every team passes at will V’s Philly

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking back your excuse I see. Not surprised, it's your MO.

Why do you just lie and lie and instigate and instigate day after day. You come on here looking to start shit over absolutely nothing day after day after day. We had one horrible game with drops. If Dallas leads the league with 12 in 6 games and we were pissed we had 7 in one game why do you have to make that an issue. Not one Eagle fan brought up drops except for that one game. I don’t understand why you want to fight about fucking everything especially pointless shit. Why are you so fucking miserable every fucking day

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you just lie and lie and instigate and instigate day after day. You come on here looking to start shit over absolutely nothing day after day after day. We had one horrible game with drops. If Dallas leads the league with 12 in 6 games and we were pissed we had 7 in one game why do you have to make that an issue. Not one Eagle fan brought up drops except for that one game. I don’t understand why you want to fight about fucking everything especially pointless shit. Why are you so fucking miserable every fucking day
How am I lying? You often walk back stupid comments. Truth is in the threads.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I lying? You often walk back stupid comments. Truth is in the threads.

1. No, I don’t often do that
2. Eagles fans don’t claim we are struggling because of drops. The drops were one game. The lack of pressure, the early lack of run game, the slow starts, the abysmal secondary are the Eagles issues.

Why do you have to make up absolute BS accusations and be the most miserable whiny bitch just desperate for an argument day after day.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Eagles fans don’t claim we are struggling because of drops. The drops were one game. The lack of pressure, the early lack of run game, the slow starts, the abysmal secondary are the Eagles issues.

Why do you have to make up absolute BS accusations and be the most miserable whiny bitch just desperate for an argument day after day.

3. Bad drafting is coming back to haunt the Eagles

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

prolly has something to do with you being a cvnt

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prolly has something to do with you being a cvnt

well we all can’t be pre med, Rhodes scholars, professional athletes, 5 black belts, multi millionaire, greatest gambler our country has seen, ass whooping people at Eagle games, under par golfer, high level genius IQ, Maserati driving, buying his Dad a Bentley, division 1 athlete, gangster Mormon like you Handi.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we all can’t be pre med, Rhodes scholars, professional athletes, 5 black belts, multi millionaire, greatest gambler our country has seen, ass whooping people at Eagle games, under par golfer, high level genius IQ, Maserati driving, buying his Dad a Bentley, division 1 athlete, gangster Mormon like you Handi.

You're exaggerating and making shit up. And you're jealous of my successes in life. A miserable cvnt at that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're exaggerating and making shit up. And you're jealous of my successes in life. A miserable cvnt at that.

It’s hilarious that he attempts to call out @Manster7588 for “always starting shit” and ... well... here he is... doing exactly that

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong, Mr. That's Not What I Meant.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's "Gangsta"...I thought you was street :D

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is the same then that shouldn't prevent them from winning :noidea:

Hopefully he throws for the same slightly above average 75 percent comp% and 363 yards per game against Philly this year that he did last year :hope:

He's going to see a lot of blitz packages. Hopefully he can stay upright.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to see a lot of blitz packages. Hopefully he can stay upright.
IMO: The blitz shouldn't be any more of an issue than with other teams and QBs especially with Philly's poor DBs being put on an island if they blitz. The issue will be if Philly can get to him with 4 guys. That would break down the entire flow of the Offense and make it very hard for us to have success passing the ball and perhaps even lead to some turnovers.