• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Eagles: Wildcard Rd 1:40 PST

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did destroy them and yes... a big part of it was because of injury. Did you here me going on and on about how we were the most injured team in the NFL and weren’t without guys too. Did you hear me blame Wentz’s injury, which happened on the right side to us missing an All Pro RT and Brooks who should have been an all pro RG this year. No you didn’t so you are COMPLETELY wrong. We were also playing RBs we signed off the street. Did I bring that up once? Nope... so your accusation is completely wrong.

1. Did you here me going on and on about how we were the most injured team in the NFL
2. Did you hear me blame Wentz’s injury.
3. us missing an All Pro RT
4. and Brooks who should have been an all pro RG this year.
5. We were also playing RBs we signed off the street

LOL...here are 5 right here.
You posted um...had to get um in this discussion and they are excuses.

I don't see Seattle fans talking about their injuries, must be because they know thats part of the game and ALL team fans can point to um. Which you did. HELL...you started in week 3 when Jackson was out and it snow balled all season. Even in the eagles super bowl season. The playoffs get started and you couldn't get here fast enough to talk about how your team would get killed cause of injuries. Like I said, it's your history and it's part of your DNA

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes absolutely no sense. I admitted I made an excuse using Wentz’s injury. PDay said you have a long history of making excuses. Is making one excuse a looooong history and then you come on with that condescending bullshit calling me “buddy” or whatever it was.
Your post makes no sense. I said I’m making an excuse with Wentz’s injury... how that one excuse makes you chuckle that I said I don’t have a long history of making excuses is stupid.

lol. You constantly call people “bro” in a condescending manner. STFu with that bullshit

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Did you here me going on and on about how we were the most injured team in the NFL
2. Did you hear me blame Wentz’s injury.
3. us missing an All Pro RT
4. and Brooks who should have been an all pro RG this year.
5. We were also playing RBs we signed off the street

LOL...here are 5 right here.
You posted um...had to get um in this discussion and they are excuses.

I don't see Seattle fans talking about their injuries, must be because they know thats part of the game and ALL team fans can point to um. Which you did. HELL...you started in week 3 when Jackson was out and it snow balled all season. Even in the eagles super bowl season. The playoffs get started and you couldn't get here fast enough to talk about how your team would get killed cause of injuries. Like I said, it's your history and it's part of your DNA

Completely made up nonsense. Me saying our season is cooked when Wentz went down is not making up excuses during our SB season. The excuse would have been if I brought it up when we lost... which never happened. And that was 25 months ago so that’s a long history and part of my DNA. You’re the most miserable dude ever you’ll make shit up just to be a dick

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has Jadaveon Clowney been arrested for his assault of Carson Wentz yet?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Why is a game thread from last week still showing up on the main pa....oh."

look at all the shit they talk when they lose!! Just imagine if they had won!! :eek:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely made up nonsense. Me saying our season is cooked when Wentz went down is not making up excuses during our SB season. The excuse would have been if I brought it up when we lost... which never happened. And that was 25 months ago so that’s a long history and part of my DNA. You’re the most miserable dude ever you’ll make shit up just to be a dick

Oh for fucks sake. You make up excuses every year on why they suck, in hopes that they win a super bowl. That way you can act all surprised and jubilant if they win.
“Oh my oh dear I never thought they’d do so could. I’m happy I was wrong”

fvcking poser fag

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has Jadaveon Clowney been arrested for his assault of Carson Wentz yet?

intentional helmet to helmet contact is usually met with a flag, fine, and sometimes worse.

Unless the NFL has some story they want to craft... like some rematch in Lambeau.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
intentional helmet to helmet contact is usually met with a flag, fine, and sometimes worse.

Unless the NFL has some story they want to craft... like some rematch in Lambeau.
Wasn't intentional though, thus no flag and no fine.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't intentional though, thus no flag and no fine.
sure looked intentional... he led with his head to a person going to the ground

usually when people go to the ground they brace their fall with their arms... clowney's arms were in.