• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks trade 2016 draft pick to Detroit for CB Mohammed Seisay

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got a bad rep in Philly by his choosing. When he chose to redecorate his house over OTA's and had an attitude about it and the fact he was always out of position and couldn't tackle a sloth gives me nightmares. Yes the Eagles secondary wasn't very good, but his talent should have been able to help out some and it didn't. I forget, what was the contract that the Hawks gave him?

I really don't know what is going on in Philly. Not saying it won't work because it seems pretty strange to me.

Personally I think that the Seahawks will look like they snookered the Eagles in the Maxwell for Williams swap. Not because I think Williams is better but because he will fit in far better with the Hawks than Maxwell will fit in with the talent bereft Eagles secondary.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what is going on in Philly. Not saying it won't work because it seems pretty strange to me.

Personally I think that the Seahawks will look like they snookered the Eagles in the Maxwell for Williams swap. Not because I think Williams is better but because he will fit in far better with the Hawks than Maxwell will fit in with the talent bereft Eagles secondary.

Honestly, I hope Carry Williams proves me wrong and I will be more then happy to have some crow dinner. The moves being made in Philly make scratch my head.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I hope Carry Williams proves me wrong and I will be more then happy to have some crow dinner. The moves being made in Philly make scratch my head.

Cary Williams is being asked to do far less in Seattle than in Philly. And he wasn't really the problem. A weak pass rush and terrible safeties were the problem. Heck I think we will hear about the Bradley Fletcher redemption in a couple of years.

I don't expect greatness from Cary Williams. I don't even expect goodness. I expect adequateness from him. Which is all we really ever have demanded from our RCB.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cary Williams is being asked to do far less in Seattle than in Philly. And he wasn't really the problem. A weak pass rush and terrible safeties were the problem. Heck I think we will hear about the Bradley Fletcher redemption in a couple of years.

I don't expect greatness from Cary Williams. I don't even expect goodness. I expect adequateness from him. Which is all we really ever have demanded from our RCB.

Eagles front 7 is very good, secondary eeehhh. All of them were their own worst enemies. Granted he should have plenty of help here and your right, play average and Williams hopefully will be fine. Bradley Fletcher hasn't been traded yet?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles front 7 is very good, secondary eeehhh. All of them were their own worst enemies. Granted he should have plenty of help here and your right, play average and Williams hopefully will be fine. Bradley Fletcher hasn't been traded yet?

Bradley Fletcher was cut and picked up by the New England Patriots.

I think the Eagles front 7 is entirely average. Cox, Barwin, and Cole are decent enough players but that is not a strong unit.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of Carry Williams cause of his attitude and pathetic play with the Eagles. I hope he gets his shit together and plays like the way he did in Carolina. I want him to have a sense of urgency with this trade, which I do like.

Im actually excited about cary williams sometimes he would get exposed in philly yes but he had to do a lot and their safety play isnt as good as ours. I would prefer to have a vet than testing out someone who is unproven. maxwell did a great job last season dont get me wrong but if he would have gotten exposed and wasnt as good as we thought he was we would have been in for some trouble. besides he isnt the only player to catch an attitude in philly with their coaching staff

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradley Fletcher was cut and picked up by the New England Patriots.

I think the Eagles front 7 is entirely average. Cox, Barwin, and Cole are decent enough players but that is not a strong unit.

Damn, I forgot about Fletcher getting cut. Easy to forget what players come and go with that revolving door in Philly.

I honestly think their front 7 is above average. When we watch our guys play, it does make me think we have the best/top 3 front 7 in the game and all others are just average compared to our guys. Just my take on it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually excited about cary williams sometimes he would get exposed in philly yes but he had to do a lot and their safety play isnt as good as ours. I would prefer to have a vet than testing out someone who is unproven. maxwell did a great job last season dont get me wrong but if he would have gotten exposed and wasnt as good as we thought he was we would have been in for some trouble. besides he isnt the only player to catch an attitude in philly with their coaching staff

It'll be interesting to see what Maxwell does in Philly. Is he really as good as we think he is, or is he good because of our system. Players cut by Chip have been leaving with attitudes, but CW's was from day 1 so that's a red flag for me. Like I said, I hope he proves me 100% wrong and plays well.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I forgot about Fletcher getting cut. Easy to forget what players come and go with that revolving door in Philly.

I honestly think their front 7 is above average. When we watch our guys play, it does make me think we have the best/top 3 front 7 in the game and all others are just average compared to our guys. Just my take on it.

The Eagles defense pretty much left their corners out to dry last year with a lot of blitzing.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles defense pretty much left their corners out to dry last year with a lot of blitzing.

Very true, also doesn't help their on the field 35 to 40 mins a game.