• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks To "Close The Barn Door Two Years After The Cow Got Out"...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the team shows it has no heart and determination, now the dipshit bandwagon fans. pFFt

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the team shows it has no heart and determination, now the dipshit bandwagon fans. pFFt

You are seriously the most retarded person I HAVE EVER seen on here. That includes
Breaker or SupersBowl or whatever he was calling himself. :L

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are seriously the most retarded person I HAVE EVER seen on here. That includes

I'm not retarded, I'm handicapped. I doubt you would run that sassy mouth of yours if in person. Back to the drawing board, doofuss.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta disagree. This guy couldn't carry Stouper's jock strap. Pretty sure Stouper never had a need for a jock strap, but you get the picture.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not retarded, I'm handicapped. I doubt you would run that sassy mouth of yours if in person. Back to the drawing board, doofuss.

No you are a liar. You claim to be some sort of savant on the subject of sports betting. When in reality you have lied countless times on this when making "bets" and coming back with something totally different and saying you didn't care, you are counting your "fat stacks of cheddar."

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make a compelling argument.
Pay this troll as you wish. Bark if you feel like barking, but he can only live off of our responses.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker or SupersBowl or whatever he was calling himself.
:L

giphy.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are a liar. You claim to be some sort of savant on the subject of sports betting. When in reality you have lied countless times on this when making "bets" and coming back with something totally different and saying you didn't care, you are counting your "fat stacks of cheddar."

You are a liar. In reality, you have no idea what you're talking about nor do you have any idea of the winnings I make at successfully handicappin' games at a 77% clip. Hate all you want, but you're still an uninformed liar face.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a liar. In reality, you have no idea what you're talking about nor do you have any idea of the winnings I make at successfully handicappin' games at a 77% clip. Hate all you want, but you're still an uninformed liar face.

Dude, no one believes your boasts about your winnings. It's like hearing (constantly) on the forum trolls boasting about their 9 inch dick and their seven figure income. Neither are true and neither is the shit you are spewing. Give it a rest. We don't believe you and most important, we don't care.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, no one believes your boasts about your winnings. It's like hearing (constantly) on the forum trolls boasting about their 9 inch dick and their seven figure income. Neither are true and neither is the shit you are spewing. Give it a rest. We don't believe you and most important, we don't care.

don't care that you don't believe me. Most that have known me for years know about my fat stacks. you're just a jelly poopie head that is against gambling or people that make money gambling. Doesn't bother me none. I knew that Seattle would lose when they did and that loss was my gain. Back to the drawing board for you.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You with that 'sassy' again.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that. You like whatever kinds of mouths you want buddy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get all up in the middle of this QB studying film circle jerk, but I'll take Jimmy G on the Rams right now. lol
I'll fight you for him. After you get Scott Chandler regardless of the outcome:fish:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like if the Seahawks trade Kam,,,RW starts at safety next year...