• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks sign CB

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner is about to become a FA. If none of this money for Williams is guaranteed, I wonder if the team will entertain the idea of ripping up that contract and signing Browner. Just scribble out the one name and write the other.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cary Williams can shut his fat trap he's IMO a great corner and fit for this team. I think Simon, Lane, Sherman, Williams will be a solid set going into next season (if Lane recovers). Add to that another 4th-5th rounder (Sherman apparently likes to chime in on his faves) and I think Seattle is fine there. Blow the rest of FA cash and draft picks on D-Line D-Line and more D-Line (along with O-Line/WR, but for defense, D-Line has to be the focus).

That said, Browner is a more proven thing so if Browner is willing to accept the same offer, then I think you gotta go with him.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter Thurmond just signed with the Eagles on a one year deal. Couldn't find the numbers anywhere but I assume it's in the 2-3 mil range (at most 4-5)

I would have preferred this than the 7 we would be paying Cary Williams

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter Thurmond just signed with the Eagles on a one year deal. Couldn't find the numbers anywhere but I assume it's in the 2-3 mil range (at most 4-5)

I would have preferred this than the 7 we would be paying Cary Williams

Pass IMO. Cary is equal if not superior talent he's just got some attitude problems. But hopefully a contender and the LOB can fix that. Percy had every opp. to mouth off with our lackluster pass game.

But Cary has NO reason to bark with the legion. If anything Kam/Sherman/Thomas will just embarrass him right out of the NFL if he whines.

Walter is great but that guy is NEVER healthy. We already have some injury probs. with Lane/Simon and Cary has played 4 full seasons back to back.