• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks players need to learn some class

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate is a classless asshole, and he always will be. If you go back and look at our previous games, every single play that Tate made, he did some cocky showboating after the play. He is completely arrogant and full of himself. He needs to be off this team once the campaign is over.

And to say PC is an asshole is a real head scratcher. When has the dude ever NOT had a smile on his face? You can almost see the positive energy ooze from him at every moment. That is a great guy if you ask me. Not sure how anyone could even try to defend any argument that he is a doucher. Any such argument is devoid of any logic.

I completely agree with this. I have never seen a play that Tate was involved in where he wasn't doing some dumb shit afterwards. Sherman is pretty much the same guy, but at least off the field he has a lot of redeeming qualities. My chick just did an event and worked with Sherman and much to my dismay, said he was a really good dude. And at least Sherman is one of the best at his position as well, so he backs it up. Tate is average at best. If they don't have Wilson he continues to put up 350 yard seasons. He is like a friend of mine. We have this group of friends we call the 6'2" crew because everyone is over that height... except my friend. When we were younger we would go out and he would be the guy talking shit because everyone else was intimidating. He never backed anything up, but everyone else did. Tate reminds me of that guy. He talks shit all game and the really good players surrounding him back it up.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll went up to Tate right after the score and you can tell Tate practically ignored him.

Tate obviously does not care.

Disagree. What you saw was embarrassment.
If he did not care, he would not have admitted his mistake.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. What you saw was embarrassment.
If he did not care, he would not have admitted his mistake.

I agree. I saw him nod to Carroll, and then he went and sat by himself. Didn't act like he'd just scored an important TD on a very long play. He actually looked more like he dropped the pass altogether. Not really the actions of someone who was unrepentant.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

That loss will always sting, which was only 36 points btw; nice math, but I see you don't discredit my analogy of your cocky asshole coach.

Cocky? Possible.
Asshole? Not a chance.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jenkins bailed him out more than Tate did.

Maybe but without Tate making a hell of an adjustment it was still getting intercepted. Him falling down wasn't enough. Tate had to still win that ball.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone on the radio just had a good point:

How is stuff like that different from sack dances?

I get being upset about it. It drew a big penalty that led to 3 points and that is unacceptable.

It's just weird how some brash acts are totally fine with everyone and some are labeled completely as disgusting acts.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything that qualifies as taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct right now should be allowed.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, some of you act like he shot people at a party and got drunk and drove into a tree or something.

Calm down. He waved at a defender as he scored a TD to help us win a game. Golden Tate didn't kick your dog.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, some of you act like he shot people at a party and got drunk and drove into a tree or something.

Calm down. He waved at a defender as he scored a TD to help us win a game. Golden Tate didn't kick your dog.

Taunting NEVER helps your team win a game...it can only hurt you or motivate/focus the other team......that's the point....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taunting NEVER helps your team win a game...it can only hurt you or motivate/focus the other team......that's the point....

I dont care if it "motivate/focus" the opponent. Only that it draws flags.

But from a personal/sportsman level, there are harsh things said and done on every play on a football field that can "motivate" a team or player more. Tate should be worried about drawing flags, not the other team's ire.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU and Tate might not care, but I bet the other 10 guys on the offense who were getting their male organs handed to them don't appreciate it very much.....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU and Tate might not care, but I bet the other 10 guys on the offense who were getting their male organs handed to them don't appreciate it very much.....

For the flag they should be upset but that's it. And I'm sure they were because of that. I hardly doubt that they were afraid of him pissing off the Rams.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the flag they should be upset but that's it. And I'm sure they were because of that. I hardly doubt that they were afraid of him pissing off the Rams.
I never said anything about pissing anybody off...I said motivate and focus......Doesn't matter if they are happy or sad, don't give them a REASON......

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about pissing anybody off...I said motivate and focus......

I really hope there was not a bunch of guys in the huddle the next play like, "Dammit Golden, what if you motivated them?". Besides the Seahawks should expect them to be motivated after that, because it was a scoring play.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope there was not a bunch of guys in the huddle the next play like, "Dammit Golden, what if you motivated them?". Besides the Seahawks should expect them to be motivated after that, because it was a scoring play.
Everybody is different...some might be motivated by being scored on, some might be thinking "here we go again"/"we suck"/ "we are unlucky"/ "God hates us"/ whatever it might be.....don't give anybody a reason to rally......it's common sense.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta add my 2 cents. They learn it from their head coach. Pete carroll is a arrogant prick who celebrates on the sidelines like he just won the SB with every victory. I will never forget his celebration last year in that Green Bay situation. Dude was jumping up and down all over the field.

Now, I will say, I love PC in the NFL because I love that emotion...but don't kid yourselves, Pete is a dick.

If Pete's a dick, what does that make Andy Reid or Chip Kelly? Times yours.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really did not wish to comment on this again but you guys are really overreacting imo.