• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks players need to learn some class

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many fans call out their own team. Props.

I don't like Tate anyway.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many fans call out their own team. Props.

I don't like Tate anyway.

I generally don't like to do it, but when it comes to stupid penalties, I have no problem doing it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys. I'm new here so i hate to play devils adovcate (sp) but.............

Who knows what happened before the play started........

The CB or whoever could have been smack talking Tate or what not.

if i was Tate and a CB or whoever did that to me(smack talked) and i made that big play. Exact same thing. Maybe worse

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still hurting from that 50 point whooping USC put on you guys all those years back, huh?

:lol:

That loss will always sting, which was only 36 points btw; nice math, but I see you don't discredit my analogy of your cocky asshole coach.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

7-1 = Best start ever in franchise history. I don't care how we win. Just win

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

That loss will always sting, which was only 36 points btw; nice math, but I see you don't discredit my analogy of your cocky asshole coach.

So let me get this straight. You said Pete Carroll is not a dick, but he's an asshole? Seems legit :wtf2:

And what analagy? Your analagy is pure speculation on what he said to Tate. Tate apologized in the locker room at the end of the game which suggests that Carroll and the coaching staff had a few choice words for his behavior. What coach condones an action giving the other team 15 free yards?

I didn't like what Tate did either, but your analagy has a ton of holes in it.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys. I'm new here so i hate to play devils adovcate (sp) but.............

Who knows what happened before the play started........

The CB or whoever could have been smack talking Tate or what not.

if i was Tate and a CB or whoever did that to me(smack talked) and i made that big play. Exact same thing. Maybe worse

The best way to shut a guy up who is doing that is to score on him, which is what Tate did. He didn't need to add the extra stuff on top of it. Just score. By focusing so much on retaliatory smack talk, he could have blown the touchdown and/or cost the Seahawks the game with the unnecessary 15-yard penalty added to the kickoff. He just didn't need to do it.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. There is already rampant showboating in the NFL and I think it should be called more.
Maybe you would prefer 2 hand touch? or flag football.
It's a man's game and if you can't take a little taunting when you get burned, get the fuck off the field.
I like the confidence Tate has personally.....

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate is a classless asshole, and he always will be. If you go back and look at our previous games, every single play that Tate made, he did some cocky showboating after the play. He is completely arrogant and full of himself. He needs to be off this team once the campaign is over.

And to say PC is an asshole is a real head scratcher. When has the dude ever NOT had a smile on his face? You can almost see the positive energy ooze from him at every moment. That is a great guy if you ask me. Not sure how anyone could even try to defend any argument that he is a doucher. Any such argument is devoid of any logic.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One positive thing to take out of this is that Tate realize he was in the wrong and he has to begin acting like he's been there before (reaching the end zone). Hopefully the way he acted the last couple of games and now realizing it was wrong will make him be more mature and not be an asshole. Some day, someone will aim for him if he continues to act like this. Be like Deion Sanders and high step or whatever you want, just don't look back at the defender and taunt him, it was ridiculous. I was a Tate fan, but the way he acted lately really lowered the bar for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's really not. I'm not getting on a Seahawk player, I hate taunting, period. If a 49er player did it, I would be just as critical. I don't like it and think it's classless. To me , you look way better when you score and drop the ball like it ain't shit. No big deal, I just scored, whoopty do.

That's all fine. Let it get handled on the field. Don't give a ref a judgment call on when a little trash talking should be able to alter the course of a game. They have enough issues with far less subjective calls.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, who gets their jollies off of coming on here and hating on a Seattle team?

Seattle's never won anything.

People who come and slam them are small, small men. In every way.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, who gets their jollies off of coming on here and hating on a Seattle team?

Seattle's never won anything.

People who come and slam them are small, small men. In every way.

huh.gif

This thread was started by a Seahawks fan and a few other Hawks fans have agreed with him. How is this "hating?" :noidea:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh.gif

This thread was started by a Seahawks fan and a few other Hawks fans have agreed with him. How is this "hating?" :noidea:

I'm not talking about the OP or any Seahawks fans.

Coversational implicature is lost on some.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The taunting penalty is all about optics for the NFL. They dont give a rats ass about all the trash talking that probably led up to that taunt because the fans cant hear any of it. But God forbid someone make a gesture, because the fans can see it.

You know what? I like being the bad guys, I like being hated, it makes winning just that much sweeter to see those jackasses on TV having a shit fit every time we win a game we shouldnt have.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about the OP or any Seahawks fans.

Coversational implicature is lost on some.

I laugh when you attempt to appear intelligent. I am beginning to see your ESPN trolling ways, resurface. Stop whining, simp.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The taunting penalty is all about optics for the NFL. They dont give a rats ass about all the trash talking that probably led up to that taunt because the fans cant hear any of it. But God forbid someone make a gesture, because the fans can see it.

You know what? I like being the bad guys, I like being hated, it makes winning just that much sweeter to see those jackasses on TV having a shit fit every time we win a game we shouldnt have.

It goes both ways. If you lose a game like that, I bet your tune changes when the opponent taunts your team.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a little girl, I can live with the other team taunting. it just feeds rivalry and makes watching the games more fun.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a little girl, I can live with the other team taunting. it just feeds rivalry and makes watching the games more fun.

I can live with reasonable discussion.

Tate was out of line, no doubt.

Simple children take it to a crazy level is all.