• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks in Seattle or NE in NY?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think that every team that is left, is equal.

Seattle is pedestrian on offense and is not the same away from home.

Denver can't stop anybody.

New England benefited from a terrible division so they look better than they are. If they were in the NFC West they win 9 games. If they don't run on you they are easily beatable.

49ers are too streaky. Todays game is a prime example. First half they just look kind of lost and can't get it done. Second half they look like the best team in the league.

I think if the Niners were to play Denver in the Superbowl, it would be like the Pats vs Rams 10 years ago.

Problem is at home is where we have to play Seattle; that's why I rank them ahead

Denver did just fine stopping San Diego today

New England has the finest coaching staff in the history of the NFL. Decimated by injury and they always find a way.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is at home is where we have to play Seattle; that's why I rank them ahead

New England has the finest coaching staff in the history of the NFL. Decimated by injury and they always find a way.

The same Den team that scored 24pts at home against SD? The Pats who have zero WR's that are really good and with no Gronk? Winner of higher NFC takes the SB crown

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So were the Seahawks; incredibly so. They easily could have been 10 and 6 instead of 13 and 3; easily.

I love it when people use "could have been"

Phil Dawson's FG "could have been" blocked against Green Bay and this whole discussion could have been moot.

:L

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this Super Bowl Sunday. You will be wrong :thumb:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bill Walsh. Hello.

They find a way to win because they've been caught and proven to be cheaters. And they get to win a division where 8 wins is enough every season.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when people use "could have been"

Phil Dawson's FG "could have been" blocked against Green Bay and this whole discussion could have been moot.

:L

True. NFL refs could have called PI and defensive holding and you would have been blown out of your stadium yesterday.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a quarterback league.

You have to have the weapons too, Tom Brady doesn't have shit that scares me and if that was the case, manning would have won it every year. But flacco won it? Yeaa your right he is awesome, ha:L

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. NFL refs could have called PI and defensive holding and you would have been blown out of your stadium yesterday.

There's something every game. Could have penalised you for 12 men in the huddle just before halftime and you "could have been" beaten by the panthers.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something every game. Could have penalised you for 12 men in the huddle just before halftime and you "could have been" beaten by the panthers.

Could have happened. I like that in two straight posts of you complaining about "could have been" you've used "could have been."

Fact of the matter is next week will determine the SB winner. Whichever of our teams wins is going to decimate the poor bastard AFC representative.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to have the weapons too, Tom Brady doesn't have shit that scares me and if that was the case, manning would have won it every year. But flacco won it? Yeaa your right he is awesome, ha:L

I only said "Quarterback League" because its just as much a bogus cliche as "Defense wins championships".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Den team that scored 24pts at home against SD? The Pats who have zero WR's that are really good and with no Gronk? Winner of higher NFC takes the SB crown

Huh?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Walsh. Hello.

They find a way to win because they've been caught and proven to be cheaters. And they get to win a division where 8 wins is enough every season.

Walsh had two HoF Qbs, arguably the greatest football player of all time, and some of the finest players ever to don a football uniform. He's up there though.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver did alright against SD's back up running backs. And the Niners are a huge matchup problem compared to the Chargers. You don't even have to worry about Rivers running. Also SD has nobody who can get to the QB.

The Pats do continue to find ways to win, but Eddleman is their best weapon and that is not going to win you a Superbowl.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walsh had two HoF Qbs, arguably the greatest football player of all time, and some of the finest players ever to don a football uniform. He's up there though.

He also created the offense that changed the NFL which helped create those HOF careers.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this Super Bowl Sunday. You will be wrong :thumb:

Didn't the best offense in history at the time, the 2007 Patriots, get shut down by a really good defense in the Super Bowl? And didn't the same thing happen 4 years later? Or did I just imagine all that?