• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks in Seattle or NE in NY?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U are nuts. We are either 1 or 2

No, we are #4 behind Denver (Manning), New England (Brady and Belichick), and Seattle (Home field and Defense). Not a bad group to be right up there with though.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle defense is nuts. It reminds me of the USC 2003-2007 defense... it seriously looks like 15 guys are on the field flying to the ball. No receiver seperation, no running game, and when a reciever does make a catch, three guys are there to level him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle defense is nuts. It reminds me of the USC 2003-2007 defense... it seriously looks like 15 guys are on the field flying to the ball. No receiver seperation, no running game, and when a reciever does make a catch, three guys are there to level him.

Fight On! I'll always have a soft spot for Carroll because of it.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahh...the good ol days when I enjoyed watching the Trojans. Next year we will be back though. The team looked great when Kiffin left.

However, there is never separation from receivers because they are being held by the DB's.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh...the good ol days when I enjoyed watching the Trojans. Next year we will be back though. The team looked great when Kiffin left.

However, there is never separation from receivers because they are being held by the DB's.

Hmmm, I'm underwhelmed, to say the least, with the choice of Sarkesian

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are better then Denver and the Pats. I am not scared of neither team. Seattle team is the only one I'm worried about.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we are #4 behind Denver (Manning), New England (Brady and Belichick), and Seattle (Home field and Defense). Not a bad group to be right up there with though.

I honestly think that every team that is left, is equal.

Seattle is pedestrian on offense and is not the same away from home.

Denver can't stop anybody.

New England benefited from a terrible division so they look better than they are. If they were in the NFC West they win 9 games. If they don't run on you they are easily beatable.

49ers are too streaky. Todays game is a prime example. First half they just look kind of lost and can't get it done. Second half they look like the best team in the league.

I think if the Niners were to play Denver in the Superbowl, it would be like the Pats vs Rams 10 years ago.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I'm underwhelmed, to say the least, with the choice of Sarkesian

I am 50/50 with it. I think he is a better coach than Kiffin, but it kind of feels the same. Bringing back the old coach from the glory days. Although he was doing alright up there. Can't be any worse than it has been though.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think that of the 4 teams left, we are the 4th best. Doesn't mean we can't win it though. These are the 4 best teams in the league.

I disagree. We have our hiccups, but neither AFC team would have made the playoffs if they played in the NFCW. Next weekend's NFCC is the superbowl.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner of Seattle and San Fran will take the SB

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. We have our hiccups, but neither AFC team would have made the playoffs if they played in the NFCW. Next weekend's NFCC is the superbowl.

There's no way to know that. There's almost no difference between the best and worst of the four left. Acting like either NFC team is distinguishably better than either AFC team is an outright laughable assertion.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what I was saying. The teams in the NFC West are pretty battle hardened from the division. It makes the stats and records look worse than they are because you are playing the most physical teams in the NFL outside of Carolina (who we actually played this season as well)

Rams 5 of 9 loses in the division
Cards 4 of 6 loses in the division
Seattle 2 of 3 loses in division
The Niners were the only ones who lost most (3 of 4) outside the division.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one team that I know wouldn't make the playoffs if they played in the NFC West would be the Pats. They were so lucky this year. Denver would of still been a good team in the NFC.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way to know that. There's almost no difference between the best and worst of the four left. Acting like either NFC team is distinguishably better than either AFC team is an outright laughable assertion.

There are HUGE differences between the remaining four. It's called defense. If you're lucky enough to win next week, you're getting destroyed by whoever comes out of the NFC.

I'd love it if we got to play Miami, Buffalo and the Jets twice each year.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both AFC teams are better on offense, both NFC teams are better on defense.

This is still a QB league and the two best aren't playing in Seattle next week.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both AFC teams are better on offense, both NFC teams are better on defense.

This is still a QB league and the two best aren't playing in Seattle next week.

And defense wins titles, no WR or RB scares me on the pats offense, not one.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are HUGE differences between the remaining four. It's called defense. If you're lucky enough to win next week, you're getting destroyed by whoever comes out of the NFC.

I'd love it if we got to play Miami, Buffalo and the Jets twice each year.

Frankly, replace the Pats with any of those other three and the same still applies. The Rams would have won your division this year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one team that I know wouldn't make the playoffs if they played in the NFC West would be the Pats. They were so lucky this year. Denver would of still been a good team in the NFC.

So were the Seahawks; incredibly so. They easily could have been 10 and 6 instead of 13 and 3; easily.