• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks 2020 Draft thread!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mocks are based on journalists, not actual front office people.

I used to do mocks every year. Did tons of research. Built a list.

But then I realized that I really didn't know shit and was just counting on various journalists to inform me.

In almost every draft there is a guy who is projected to be a 2nd or 3rd round pick who doesn't even get drafted. The mocks really don't know nearly as much as the front offices. Because the interviews matter a lot.

True. I assume with the division Rivals bit. You know how is being referenced

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis garnered second-team All-SEC honors for his play at right guard in all 15 games of the team's national title run in 2019, helping the Tigers' offensive line win the Joe Moore Award as the top front five in the country.

The run-blocking tape shows a forklift dressed as a right guard with the power and leverage to move some of the best interior defenders in the conference. The pass-blocking tape shows a heavy-footed guard who lacks length and lateral quickness to hold up if asked to block on an island. Lewis needs to play for a team heavy into gap and inside-zone concepts. He can hold his own against bull rushers but will struggle to move and recover against moving pieces in pass protection. He's a one-position prospect who lacks height/length but he's a plus run blocker who should outperform his draft slotting.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards got a good player. I think he will be a fine starting tackle, would have been nice to have him as our right tackle.
Dont forget Simmons.....not good.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what's done is done. Pick been made.

Player got drafted after.

Let's move on

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But now he goes to a division rival.

IMO if Most Mocks have a guy in the first round and he is free falling.

FUCKING JUMP AT HIM
Do you think the journalists who do these mocks base it off of actual NFL teams' draft boards? If not, what really is their true value?

I mean, if 2 people came up to you with their mocks and one said they created it after getting copies of all 32 teams' entire draft boards and the other said they built it from...well...pretty much any other source, which one would you use?

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what's done is done. Pick been made.

Player got drafted after.

Let's move on
Thats what we said last year,and year before,and year before. Bobby and Kj getting long in tooth. Fat running backs, one handed linebackers and punters are setting this team back. If Russ gets injured,we are lucky to win 4 games.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what we said last year,and year before,and year before. Bobby and Kj getting long in tooth. Fat running backs, one handed linebackers and punters are setting this team back. If Russ gets injured,we are lucky to win 4 games.

Bobby and KJ getting long in tooth... Door opens and steps in Barton and Brooks.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are still bitter about the Dickson pick, huh? You know how to hold on to a grudge, bro.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the journalists who do these mocks base it off of actual NFL teams' draft boards? If not, what really is their true value?

I mean, if 2 people came up to you with their mocks and one said they created it after getting copies of all 32 teams' entire draft boards and the other said they built it from...well...pretty much any other source, which one would you use?

For example... If the best player on the board was a 5'9" / 185lb CB, do you think Carroll would take him if we needed a CB? More than likely, no...

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is there so much bitching going on during such a fun three nights?

Pandemic gotcha down? Grab a beer, doobie, bible, or whatever the hell it takes to make you enjoy the draft during the apocalypse for fu**s sake!!!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Russell is 31....sure ya wanna wait? Sure Russell wants to wait?

Like it or not the defense was in a worse way than the Offense. Defense was BAD!

As far as who they choose for Olineman i didn't care much because they HAVE 18 IN CAMP ALL READY! if they can not make a better line with all those bodies they never could.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to tomorrows Picks! 2 in the 4th and the 2nd pick in the 5th. Those are piece picks and we need pieces, DT, S/CB/Nickle, and even RB and WR. You could also argue TE because of the injury history in that group is LONG!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many actually.

But what done is done. let's move on.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ok with the first couple days. No i am not jumping for joy but lets be honest if you are on ANY pick from 15 down you don't have a clue if you get my meaning. Just being overly bias one way or the other makes no sense because no one knows what they got till they see it play.

I remember people talking badly about the Bobby Wagner pick lol.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is there so much bitching going on during such a fun three nights?

Pandemic gotcha down? Grab a beer, doobie, bible, or whatever the hell it takes to make you enjoy the draft during the apocalypse for fu**s sake!!!
Sorry....go Seahawks! Go 12s! Yeeeaaaa Russell!!!!!! Yeaaahhh Earl! (Is he still on team?)Ill be wearing my 12 jersey at costco during games....but im still a huge fan! Like oh my god,have you seen my new 12s licence plate holder? Got me one of those seahawks crock pots too!

Is that better?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry....go Seahawks! Go 12s! Yeeeaaaa Russell!!!!!! Yeaaahhh Earl! (Is he still on team?)Ill be wearing my 12 jersey at costco during games....but im still a huge fan! Like oh my god,have you seen my new 12s licence plate holder? Got me one of those seahawks crock pots too!

Is that better?
Damn. False dilemma much?