• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Chandler to NE

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's best not to re-live some of the names that have come thru Foxboro, unless you enjoy heart burn. :doh:
leonard russell, john stephens...

jon vaughn

ugh

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ras-I Dowling, Chad Jackson, Bethel Johnson. Where's the fucking Rolaids?
3 words for you

hart

lee

dykes

fuck irving fryars drinking...dykes STILL holds a ton of college records.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leonard russell, john stephens...

jon vaughn

ugh

John Stevens was pretty darn good til he blew up his knee in that stupid beach game at the pro Bowl in Hawaii.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Stevens was pretty darn good til he blew up his knee in that stupid beach game at the pro Bowl in Hawaii.
that was robert edwards...thanks for the flashback asshole. saw that beach game live on TV.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was robert edwards...thanks for the flashback asshole. saw that beach game live on TV.

You're right, I knew it was a guy with two first names :thumb:.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would say the Seahawks fans have earned the right to say that. I would say the Ravens fans have earned the right to say that as they continue year in and year out to be competitive. Green Bay Packers as well. All of these teams seem right in the thick of things the last 7-8 years.

I don't think anyone can say that with a straight face about Pete Carroll after the Super Bowl disaster.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They never should have let Curtis Martin go!!! Things would have been much different in the Parcells era had they kept him, I think.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i am chappie"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone can say that with a straight face about Pete Carroll after the Super Bowl disaster.

Every team makes mistakes along the way. I'm not one to let one mistake even with how big it is to completely define the career of a coach, player, or GM.

I mean look at the Patriots for example...draft wise they have had a ton of misses. Don't know about this past draft but the one before that Aaron Dobson was a big time miss. Heck not even sure the kid plays another down in the NFL. 4 years ago they had 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds and good chance only 1 of them is still on the team after this off season. So again not everything the top organizations do is gold.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never should have let Curtis Martin go!!! Things would have been much different in the Parcells era had they kept him, I think.
careful over at that seahawks board. those ladies are sensitive. they wont like our avatar or your post. they already banned me from it lol.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team makes mistakes along the way. I'm not one to let one mistake even with how big it is to completely define the career of a coach, player, or GM.

I mean look at the Patriots for example...draft wise they have had a ton of misses. Don't know about this past draft but the one before that Aaron Dobson was a big time miss. Heck not even sure the kid plays another down in the NFL. 4 years ago they had 5 picks in the 1st 3 rounds and good chance only 1 of them is still on the team after this off season. So again not everything the top organizations do is gold.

The Pats can't draft WR's. They just can't get it right. Other than that, they are pretty good at drafting.

I agree with what you are saying about mistakes, but that was a pretty enormous mistake...on the biggest stage possible. Reminded me of how Pete blew in the NCAA Title Game against Texas back in the day....

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
careful over at that seahawks board. those ladies are sensitive. they wont like our avatar or your post. they already banned me from it lol.

I saw that. What a bunch of thin-skinned little bitches. Luckily I didn't write anything even close to inflammatory on there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats can't draft WR's. They just can't get it right. Other than that, they are pretty good at drafting.

I agree with what you are saying about mistakes, but that was a pretty enormous mistake...on the biggest stage possible. Reminded me of how Pete blew in the NCAA Title Game against Texas back in the day....

Yes it was a huge one on the biggest stage but you have to get to that stage to make that mistake and 30 other teams in the league would have loved to have been there to make that mistake. To me I look at the organization going from losing record vacant of much talent to now one of the deepest and best rosters in the entire league and 3 straight playoff appearances with two of them being in the Super Bowl. I think just about every team in the league would take that success and be very happy!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 best WR's theyve drafted since 2001

deion banch

julian edelman, a QB

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was a huge one on the biggest stage but you have to get to that stage to make that mistake and 30 other teams in the league would have loved to have been there to make that mistake. To me I look at the organization going from losing record vacant of much talent to now one of the deepest and best rosters in the entire league and 3 straight playoff appearances with two of them being in the Super Bowl. I think just about every team in the league would take that success and be very happy!
Your point is well-taken. I just think it gets tougher for SEA to get back to the Super Bowl now. The losing team in the Super Bowl hasn't been back the following year since the early 90's(Bills).

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point is well-taken. I just think it gets tougher for SEA to get back to the Super Bowl now. The losing team in the Super Bowl hasn't been back the following year since the early 90's(Bills).

Well the winning team hadn't won a playoff game in years either but Seattle broke that trend so I wouldn't put it past them to break this one. You are right though it is hard to do so we shall see. Their division looks as tough as ever with both Arizona and St. Louis loading up for a run at the division and the NFC in general just looks tough.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno...ive always been of the "love a city and all its teams" mindset. i just cant fathom not being a fan of anything but boston teams.

does not compute.

You'll find I swim against the current as a rule.

I do not like the Canucks or the Seahawks, both are the defacto home teams for my area....