• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Chandler to NE

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Rodak Bills reporter reports Scott Chandler to NE. Nice pick up. No contract details yet.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Rodak Bills reporter reports Scott Chandler to NE. Nice pick up. No contract details yet.
can i ask a question?

how it it physically possible to be a pats fan, a sox fan...and a fucking canadiens fan?

does your own family hate you? lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BB feels ok with his RBs right now? I'd still like to see them go for Pierre Thomas as a 3rd down back? But maybe the Pats think White will fit that bill? O and D line in the draft maybe a CB now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUO"Rock Strongo, post: 6344608, member: 4038"]can i ask a question?

how it it physically possible to be a pats fan, a sox fan...and a fucking canadiens fan?

does your own family hate you? lol[/QUOTE]
My Dad was from Canada. I was brainwashed as a kid. School of hard knocks growing up in Somerville as the only Canadien fan. Luckily in those days Montreal won most the time so I learned to talk massive shit early on:-)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither should you.

only one coach in the league deserves the "in so and so we trust"...its bill.

other fan bases that use that are frauds.

Oh I would say the Seahawks fans have earned the right to say that. I would say the Ravens fans have earned the right to say that as they continue year in and year out to be competitive. Green Bay Packers as well. All of these teams seem right in the thick of things the last 7-8 years.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can i ask a question?

The probably look up to his intelligence.

Only somebody with less than 2 active braincells could like the Bruins.....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUO"Rock Strongo, post: 6344608, member: 4038"]can i ask a question?

My Dad was from Canada. I was brainwashed as a kid. School of hard knocks growing up in Somerville as the only Canadien fan. Luckily in those days Montreal won most the time so I learned to talk massive shit early on:-)[/QUOTE]
i went to college with a kid from SOUTHIE...sox, pats fan...but a candiens fan.

i never could understand that.

its been since 94 for you guys right? i honestly never thought id see a stanley cup here. my exwife took off jan 2011. a few months later, i was at my first stanley cup duck boat parade.

i traded my wife for a cup, and im FINE with that lol.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would say the Seahawks fans have earned the right to say that. I would say the Ravens fans have earned the right to say that as they continue year in and year out to be competitive. Green Bay Packers as well. All of these teams seem right in the thick of things the last 7-8 years.
yeah, but none of those guys have 4 rings.

brian billick has one too.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The probably look up to his intelligence.

Only somebody with less than 2 active braincells could like the Bruins.....
i dunno...ive always been of the "love a city and all its teams" mindset. i just cant fathom not being a fan of anything but boston teams.

does not compute.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but none of those guys have 4 rings.

brian billick has one too.

I'm not saying they have more right than the Patriots...I'm saying they have been pretty darn good organizations with the GM/Coach they have in place.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno...ive always been of the "love a city and all its teams" mindset. i just cant fathom not being a fan of anything but boston teams.

does not compute.

I'm guessing you have grown up in Boston your whole life and good chance all your family is from Boston. IF that is true then yeah I can see why it would be hard to see how people can be fans of teams in multiple cities. For me I'm a fan of the Broncos because of growing up with family and friends who are Broncos fans. I'm a fan of the Cardinals because my best friend's family has season tickets and would take me all the time. For college I am a fan of the KU Jayhawks because I grew up watching the games with my grandpa. So I have 3 different states represented in my fanhood. It was more about memories growing up with family and friends than about location.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they have more right than the Patriots...I'm saying they have been pretty darn good organizations with the GM/Coach they have in place.
PS

miss that old denver logo

my 16th birthday, my old man took me to ye olde foxboro stadium to see elway come to town. those were the days...cold metal bleachers, hemherroids after every game...

i remember it well...hugh millen had the ball inside the broncos 10...he runs, as time is ticking away late in the 4th...tied game 6-6 (a 9-6 thriller).

millen takes off...im at the far endzone. scoreboard flashes "touchdown!"

place errupts.

then the replay showed he was 4 yards short.

Denver Broncos at New England Patriots - October 27th, 1991 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you have grown up in Boston your whole life and good chance all your family is from Boston. IF that is true then yeah I can see why it would be hard to see how people can be fans of teams in multiple cities. For me I'm a fan of the Broncos because of growing up with family and friends who are Broncos fans. I'm a fan of the Cardinals because my best friend's family has season tickets and would take me all the time. For college I am a fan of the KU Jayhawks because I grew up watching the games with my grandpa. So I have 3 different states represented in my fanhood. It was more about memories growing up with family and friends than about location.

central mass (worcester) born n raised. left but always come back. its home.

i was raised on bruins failures, patriots blackouts, and yawkey racism.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tyler Gaffney who was on IR last season. Have no idea what he can do yet.
shit, i forgot about him!

i had a fun conversation with a coworker today about the blair thomas project, and the marion butts fiasco (2.9 YPC, ugh).

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit, i forgot about him!

i had a fun conversation with a coworker today about the blair thomas project, and the marion butts fiasco (2.9 YPC, ugh).

it's best not to re-live some of the names that have come thru Foxboro, unless you enjoy heart burn. :doh: