• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scenario Village

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the above, at the same time.

See @OregonDucks, you should have accepted defeat after the Cal/Stanford game. You'd only have 5 and a half months left right now...
I think I'm going animate the confiduck tomorrow :dhd: any suggestions? @KansasSooner you remember the confidante any direction I should go with it. Im not thinking OD likes it tho :L
144917625785218_zpsl3ftqzql.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Adams actually getting any degree from Oregon? He got his from Eastern but is he actually going to complete school there or just take the free first semester?
Given how hard it was for him to even finish his actual degree at EWU, odds are he didn't take any real classes at Oregon either. He's taking his act on the road to the CFL would be my guess.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm going animate the confiduck tomorrow :dhd: any suggestions? @KansasSooner you remember the confidante any direction I should go with it. Im not thinking OD likes it tho :L
View attachment 62083
You do know he was upset when Confidante first got back on the board after ESPN finally shutdown right? Go with it, it'll really grind his gears...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know he was upset when Confidante first got back on the board after ESPN finally shutdown right? Go with it, it'll really grind his gears...
Oh I knew :dhd: that pic was like OD kryptonite. Shut him right down in the USC Stanford GDT :plotting: I almost feel bad i haven't seen him since i posted it

BTW OD has A major fear of the number 13 too

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how hard it was for him to even finish his actual degree at EWU, odds are he didn't take any real classes at Oregon either. He's taking his act on the road to the CFL would be my guess.

Don't diss the CFL, without the CFL noone would realize UW ever developed a QB.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure UW has had quite a few more QB's in the NFL than WSU, but boy are you obsessing. Sorry your team got so embarrassed, but you really need to move on from it man. Not healthy for you.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure UW has had quite a few more QB's in the NFL than WSU, but boy are you obsessing. Sorry your team got so embarrassed, but you really need to move on from it man. Not healthy for you.

Without the CFL UW has what Burnell? We had Bledsoe who trumps Moon, our Leaf bust trumps your Locker bust and I'd take Thompson over Sixkiller...but hey our bust Leaf was nowhere near the bust of Entman.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moon, Steve Pelluer, Chris Chandler, Tom Flick. Obviously Millen and the huard brothers both played NFL ball. You can dismiss Brunell, but he had a hell of a career.

Basically, two QB's since the early 70's ended up going to the CFL and one was Moon who was denied the right to play NFL ball because he was black. Two ended their college careers without going on anywhere. Every other QB went to the NFL. That's all but 4 QB's in 40 years. Near as I can tell there were 6 total QB's that made the NFL over that same span from cougville.

Try as hard as you like, but WSU is always going to be in our shadow. That's how it has been for over 100 years and that's how it will always be.

You lost the AC, move on man. This thread has legs of its own. Let people bash on OD and leave your jealousy to other places.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the Portland State game.

Followed the PAC title game via phone and was not surprised. USC sucks major donkey tits.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moon, Steve Pelluer, Chris Chandler, Tom Flick. Obviously Millen and the huard brothers both played NFL ball. You can dismiss Brunell, but he had a hell of a career.

Basically, two QB's since the early 70's ended up going to the CFL and one was Moon who was denied the right to play NFL ball because he was black. Two ended their college careers without going on anywhere. Every other QB went to the NFL. That's all but 4 QB's in 40 years. Near as I can tell there were 6 total QB's that made the NFL over that same span from cougville.

Try as hard as you like, but WSU is always going to be in our shadow. That's how it has been for over 100 years and that's how it will always be.

You lost the AC, move on man. This thread has legs of its own. Let people bash on OD and leave your jealousy to other places.

Moon wasn't denied the NFL because just because he was black for starters, and ya you have a cute list but still doesn't sniff ours.

We lost the AC big woop, I just asked a question and you slammed the CFL and I just made the observation that without the CFL UW wouldn't have any real NFL quarterbacks.

Our 1 SB Mvp's beats your none

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moon wasn't denied the NFL because just because he was black for starters, and ya you have a cute list but still doesn't sniff ours.

We lost the AC big woop, I just asked a question and you slammed the CFL and I just made the observation that without the CFL UW wouldn't have any real NFL quarterbacks.

Our 1 SB Mvp's beats your none
Fact is it's funny for you to slam a team that puts nearly every QB that started here into the NFL over 40 years when your school has most of their QB's selling used cars after they leave your school. That irony is entirely over your head it seems and that's nothing new.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION ALL PATRONS:
SCENARIO VILLAGE IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. WE INVITE YOU TO VISIT OUR SISTER PARK "NO NATTY LAND". THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE. WE WILL REOPEN SEPTEMBER 2016.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION ALL PATRONS:
SCENARIO VILLAGE IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. WE INVITE YOU TO VISIT OUR SISTER PARK "NO NATTY LAND". THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE. WE WILL REOPEN SEPTEMBER 2016.
After being informed they're using PAC officials for the national title game. The scenario village is now going to be used for PAC fans to seek refuge :fear::fear::fear::fear::fear::fear: OD is like motherfucking Noah :dhd:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION ALL PATRONS:

:nono:

Oregon is going to look so impressive in their bowl game, the NCAA is going to override the winner of the Play-Off and award the Ducks the NATTY.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

Oregon is going to look so impressive in their bowl game, the NCAA is going to override the winner of the Play-Off and award the Ducks the NATTY.
We may need help securing the village come the Natty especially when the PAC refs go to video review and award Oregon the winning touchdown in the national championship game :gaah:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the CFL UW has what Burnell? We had Bledsoe who trumps Moon, our Leaf bust trumps your Locker bust and I'd take Thompson over Sixkiller...but hey our bust Leaf was nowhere near the bust of Entman.
What do you mean that the leaf bust trumps the locker bust?

If by 'trumps' you mean it was way more embarrassing, okay... if you mean leaf wasn't as bad of a bust as locker, lol...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean that the leaf bust trumps the locker bust?

If by 'trumps' you mean it was way more embarrassing, okay... if you mean leaf wasn't as bad of a bust as locker, lol...
Leaf was a number 2 overall pick i remember the debate between him and peyton manning for the #1 pick. There were some pretty hefty expectations on leaf when he flopped. I cant remember when locker was drafted somewhere around the 10 range on the tail end of Vince young falling apart i think? Locker exceeded expectations for a while imo. As a USC fan and and expert on failed NFL QB;s :dhd: I'm going to have to say leaf was the bigger bust imo. Ill try to keep the :doobs: smoke down in tVillage :gaah:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaf was a number 2 overall pick i remember the debate between him and peyton manning for the #1 pick. There were some pretty hefty expectations on leaf when he flopped. I cant remember when locker was drafted somewhere around the 10 range on the tail end of Vince young falling apart i think? Locker exceeded expectations for a while imo. As a USC fan and and expert on failed NFL QB;s :dhd: I'm going to have to say leaf was the bigger bust imo. Ill try to keep the :doobs: smoke down in tVillage :gaah:
Yeah, I think locker was the #8 pick or something. Both were busts, but Locker was a bust because he just couldn't stay healthy, he had a couple good starts and then would get hurt. Leaf also couldn't stay healthy, but he was also a piece of shit and all around embarrassment.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think locker was the #8 pick or something. Both were busts, but Locker was a bust because he just couldn't stay healthy, he had a couple good starts and then would get hurt. Leaf also couldn't stay healthy, but he was also a piece of shit and all around embarrassment.
Im not seeing it being close and thats marked with the the leinhart and barkley seal of failure

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Village is closed for the season.

Fuckin bullshit.

/thread