• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sark where art thou? Was he fired today?

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he stayed on you know there would be an absolute catastrophe just waiting to happen. Hopefully he's hit his bottom and can climb back up.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'd rather be kiffin'd than sark'd.

Sark's career is over.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have just gone a very quick and dark path.

1. He was on staff before so evidently at that time his problem was contained or USC would have known.
2. We didn't hear of any issues like this at Washington.

The USC thing must have been just too much pressure.
Actually, it was fairly well known in closed circles around the campus that Sark had a substantial drinking problem while he was here. It's just those in the media that knew about it, didn't report it. He was known to be drunk at several booster events and he ran up bar tabs all over town. It just didn't hit this extreme until he went down there and added not only more stress, but a divorce on top of it.

Was the divorce because of the drinking? IDK, but we've all seen that make drunks double down on their addiction.

He's in a very bad place either way and lets hope he gets the help he needs.

Still, can't believe UW sent him off the deep end and basically ended his career. Not often winning a football game does that.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it was fairly well known in closed circles around the campus that Sark had a substantial drinking problem while he was here. It's just those in the media that knew about it, didn't report it. He was known to be drunk at several booster events and he ran up bar tabs all over town. It just didn't hit this extreme until he went down there and added not only more stress, but a divorce on top of it.

Was the divorce because of the drinking? IDK, but we've all seen that make drunks double down on their addiction.

He's in a very bad place either way and lets hope he gets the help he needs.

Still, can't believe UW sent him off the deep end and basically ended his career. Not often winning a football game does that.
Well, if this was known around UW, would it not have filtered down to SC? Maybe they knew and were working with Sark behind the scenes?????

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could actually see Kelly at Miami. No way he goes to USC or Texas and I can't see him returning to Oregon for that matter, but a school like Miami where he can recruit and where they wouldn't hassle him for his lack of people skills would fit perfect. Just perfect.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if this was known around UW, would it not have filtered down to SC? Maybe they knew and were working with Sark behind the scenes?????
I don't think it was to this extent so he was more or less riding the fence of having a problem, but not one worth doing anything about at that time.

One of our radio personalities here said he saw him drunk many times, but the events he saw it at he was invited 'off the record' and honored the terms that anything that happened there wouldn't be reported. There were others with similar comments. I don't think he was ever disciplined for it, or at least not that has come out. It's just known he drank a lot.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. I remember reading that he was not crazy about the glad handing that the Oregon boosters wanted and expected, and that is a must at SC. I say let's go for Ed Orgeron! COACH O! COACH O! COACH O!

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WatchfulAlarmedHorseshoecrab.gif
Glad he's getting help.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're now saying he was smashed during the ASU game.
I find that hard to believe. If he was, or they even suspected that he was loaded, and they let him coach the game, that would be huge.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet he quit drinking and turned into a pu$$y, solely going by life experience.:suds:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark would be so cool if he didn't suck at coaching.:lol: