• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sark gets drunk, drops F-bomb @ USC Donor Event

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the coach of a rival team. Of course they will bash him. Can't wait to see what kinds of signs they come up with here when they come up next year for their game. I just don't think there should be many skeletons in the closets around here. If more come out I'd be asking why the fuck they sat on it all this time. Should have thrown it all in his face after he left.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Oregon has a bye the week of USC @ UW.

I will go wearing my Ducks gear.

lmao

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't too much care about all this stuff.

But I would like to petition ESPN's gameday crew to change from the Wisconsin/Alabama game to whatever cupcake USC plays in week 1 just so I can see the signs people make.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't too much care about all this stuff.

But I would like to petition ESPN's gameday crew to change from the Wisconsin/Alabama game to whatever cupcake USC plays in week 1 just so I can see the signs people make.
Just be patient.

SC @ Oregon late November.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC's new recruiting slogan: Party at Sark's!

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be patient.

SC @ Oregon late November.
I can only imagine the 10 second video clip of Sark dropping the F bomb being played as the Trojans come onto the field.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so here's the skinny from around here on this event.

It seems it was fairly well known in closed circles that Sark had similar issues here on more than one occasion. He overindulged and made an ass out of himself at a few smaller functions here. The difference is even the reporters saying today that they knew about it, didn't report about it. They were 'off the record' events and they took their promises to not report what they saw seriously. They still aren't giving many details other than to say this isn't new.

Petros Papadakis is reporting that several big name boosters and alum are calling for Sark to be fired and some are concerned that could happen. At the least they are calling for a suspension.

Given those two, if I was Hayden I would probably suspend Sark immediately until after the first two games provided he attends some kind of alcoholic recovery facility and shows in earnest his intention to not have that happen again.

Sark is going through a divorce and has a lot of pressure on him with this job. If he does have as much of a drinking problem as people are eluding to now, it's probably only a matter of time before he does something else dumb if he doesn't get help.

No, I don't think anything he said/did should end up with him being fired. Even a suspension would really depend on how much Hayden has lost support of his boosters.