• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official fuck you Sark thread

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got a text from my buddy telling me that Sark has ditched UW for USC.

I am aware that there is another thread on the topic, I'm just here to get on my soap box and vent. I invite anyone else to do the same. Actual speculation about his replacement can go in the other thread.

IMO there is nothing more scummy a head coach can do than ditch one head coaching gig for another within the same conference.

I was on the side of reevaluating his position as head coach and this may be for the best but the fact that he is taking Justin Wilcox and Tosh Lupoi with him really rubs me the wrong way. I believe them both to be excellent recruiters and believe Wilcox is a great defensive coordinator.

Sark, at least have the fucking common courtesy to wait until after the bowl game to announce this. It is a completely selfish move to do to the program and to the players. You may have resurrected this program from 0-12 but turning your back on us like this makes me lose any gratitude I had for that. I wish you nothing but failure at USC.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way I would think this is anything less that an absolute dipshit move is if he knew UW was going to fire him before the bowl game. Taking the other coaches with him sucks too. Fuck you Sark!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way I would think this is anything less that an absolute dipshit move is if he knew UW was going to fire him before the bowl game. Taking the other coaches with him sucks too. Fuck you Sark!

It is unlikely he would have been fired.

But the part that rubs me the worst way is that he doesn't even wait until after the season to accept the job. What a piece of shit.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt very betrayed by the news. So yeah, I'm on board with this train.

I hate USC with a burning fire more so than I do the Ducks, so I hope the program fails there. This news just got me thinking that he was already licking his chops earlier in the season and want to get out. Also, the fact that he said no interview took place was a load of crap as well. Fuck you Sark!

This is the University that gave you a head coaching gig, at least gives it the respect it deserves and wait until the end of the season. smh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, he couldn't wait until after the bowl game? Way to shit on the kids you recruited. I understand this is a business and USC is a sexier coaching job than UW, but fuck, these kids couldn't be more excited for winning 8 games this year and going to bowl and you are saying 'see ya".

With that being said, I'm sure he got a hefty raise and gets to go to his dream job. He is leaving UW in a much better place than when he arrived and maybe the next coach will be the one to take this program to the next level.

p.s. Fuck You Sark

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Sark and the staff he takes with him:

Cartman-GetTheFudgeOut.gif

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is unlikely he would have been fired.

But the part that rubs me the worst way is that he doesn't even wait until after the season to accept the job. What a piece of shit.

You mean like he did when he was the OC at USC? Seriously, fuck him. From the beginning he has claimed he wanted to be the next Don James, clearly that was a load of horseshit.

I don't blame him for wanting to go back to USC, but he didn't handle this well. Just hours before this came down he said he was contacted by USC but it would be a while before any decisions were made. More bullshit.

Most of us were torn on Sark, he just saved us the trouble of having to think it. I'm a little surprised USC still wanted him after a promising start turned into another mediocre season. Now let's go get Mora, or at least someone who wants to be here.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Don James were alive, I'd love to see him and Lambright smacking the living shit out of Sark. What a bitch move at this juncture of the season.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I hear Sark continue to deny having an interview with USC. What a crock.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got a text from my buddy telling me that Sark has ditched UW for USC.

I am aware that there is another thread on the topic, I'm just here to get on my soap box and vent. I invite anyone else to do the same. Actual speculation about his replacement can go in the other thread.

IMO there is nothing more scummy a head coach can do than ditch one head coaching gig for another within the same conference.

I was on the side of reevaluating his position as head coach and this may be for the best but the fact that he is taking Justin Wilcox and Tosh Lupoi with him really rubs me the wrong way. I believe them both to be excellent recruiters and believe Wilcox is a great defensive coordinator.

Sark, at least have the fucking common courtesy to wait until after the bowl game to announce this. It is a completely selfish move to do to the program and to the players. You may have resurrected this program from 0-12 but turning your back on us like this makes me lose any gratitude I had for that. I wish you nothing but failure at USC.

I hear you. Larry Smith did the same thing to Arizona when he left for USC. Smith was even wearing an USC hat while he coached at our (UA) bowl game that year.
Real classy guys, both of them:doh:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I hear Sark continue to deny having an interview with USC. What a crock.

I'm not on the fuck you Sark train but yeah his denials are silly.

Unless of course we are all pretending that they hired Sark without having an interview. :rollseyes:

I heard a radio show that tried to put meaning to those words and it just failed.

Hired without an interview to one of the most desirable cfb jobs in the nation.

Riiiiiiiight! :laugh3:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Don James were alive, I'd love to see him and Lambright smacking the living shit out of Sark. What a bitch move at this juncture of the season.

I'm sure there would be a brief comment from both, but if anyone didn't see this coming really didn't know this guy, he's from there, of course he would jump on it, I'm not saying I agree with him, all I'm saying is a part of you might have known this was coming....

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuel for the fire!

Sark: "Whoever gets that job at the University of Washington is walking into a great situation. .. They're going to reap some of the benefits of my hard work."

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark: "Whoever gets that job at the University of Washington is walking into a great situation. .. They're going to reap some of the benefits of my hard work."

Who know he is such an egotistical douche... Apparently he said he regretted the way he handled the situation on Mitch's show. He said he didn't mean to be misleading, and he would be more forthcoming if he could do it over. What a great idea... :rollseyes:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. :suds:

And on that note, what do you think Lambright's up to? :noidea:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L:L

Let's erect a statue of him because he turned an 0-12 program to a ~.500. This guy's ego is unmatched.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:finger:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you guys that time heals all wounds and that I'd reserve my opinions of how good/bad this was for us until after we hired our new coach.

I'm sure some of you still are pissed at Sark's lies on the way out, but today's announcement had to take a big part of that sting away.

I'm betting that very few people will boo him when he returns with USC in '15. History is going to remember him as the coach that carried the team out of the dark ages and restocked the shelves while we upgraded our facilities and prepared for our next big coach.

He wasn't the greatest HC in our schools history, but he darn sure wasn't the worst. He left the program in better shape than when he came and at least left it attractive enough for us to land our next big coach.

Thank you for that Sark. I'd like to say good luck to you, but I can't. You are the enemy now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys going to officially make a "Nevermind, thanks for leaving Sark" thread?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, still pissed at the way he did it. I was never really sad to see him go. Still say fuck him. But shit yes I'm glad he left. You could have asked me at any point over the past 5 years if I'd trade Sark for Petersen and I'd say yes every time. I just don't like Sark the person now...