• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco and the 7 Dwarves

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand that you started this thread...right?
I did. I vocalized a sports opinion that a homer doesn’t like so now said homer is convinced I’m the same homer he is arriving at a sports opinion with a Pom Pom just like he did.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I resent this, but it’s hard to argue. Chiefs offense is just too damn basic with the receivers and every other team has a similar personnel issue or the QB just ain’t it.
And Kelce seems to have lost it.

Or Swift has his soul in a pendant in her chamber.

Somebody else today called her a succubus.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. I vocalized a sports opinion that a homer doesn’t like so now said homer is convinced I’m the same homer he is arriving at a sports opinion with a Pom Pom just like he did.
You actually said some pretty dumb things (probably to make yourself feel better after last night) and then used a "rematch" that hasn't even taken place yet to substantiate those "opinions" while stating that an actual game that took place 3 weeks ago shouldn't be taken into consideration.

Brilliant stuff...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kelce seems to have lost it.

Or Swift has his soul in a pendant in her chamber.

Somebody else today called her a succubus.
He has been aging for a while, imo. It’s just exposed now with how atrocious the WR play is. They’ve been shifting the center of gravity to Rice more and more, imo.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually said some pretty dumb things (probably to make yourself feel better after last night) and then used a "rematch" that hasn't even taken place yet to substantiate those "opinions" while stating that an actual game that took place 3 weeks ago shouldn't be taken into consideration.

Brilliant stuff...
Great stuff. The Eagles lost last night and that has a ton of value in this analysis. If we want to get down to the real, I like the Niners over the Ravens because I’ve seen Purdy and the Niners have playoff success. All I’ve seen from the Lamar Ravens in the playoffs is failure. I guess we will see. It’s completely logical to just anoint a team whose playoff history with their QB is 1-3 with most of those losses coming to lesser regular season teams. I can’t believe that I wouldn’t do such a thing. It must have something to do with the Eagles/Tampa game last night.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stuff. The Eagles lost last night and that has a ton of value in this analysis. If we want to get down to the real, I like the Niners over the Ravens because I’ve seen Purdy and the Niners have playoff success. All I’ve seen from the Lamar Ravens in the playoffs is failure. I guess we will see. It’s completely logical to just anoint a team whose playoff history with their QB is 1-3 with most of those losses coming to lesser regular season teams. I can’t believe that I wouldn’t do such a thing. It must have something to do with the Eagles/Tampa game last night.
You make a helluva lot more sense when you "get down to the real". If you had just said this from the beginning, I wouldn't have said a thing. Maybe you were simply trolling with the other nonsense you posted though?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been aging for a while, imo. It’s just exposed now with how atrocious the WR play is. They’ve been shifting the center of gravity to Rice more and more, imo.
Noah Gray's yards per target and catch rate went down this year, too, so the WRs are almost certainly a factor.

That said, Kelce is 34. Im getting the impression that he is going to play until the wheels fall off but the Chiefs probably need a FA WR/TE/RB and draft a WR in the offseason.

The defense is almost certainly going to lose a key player or two next year so Chiefs do still need to strike while the iron is hot.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make a helluva lot more sense when you "get down to the real". If you had just said this from the beginning, I wouldn't have said a thing. Maybe you were simply trolling with the other nonsense you posted though?
So we agree that it’s harder to project the Ravens winning a Super Bowl than it is the Niners in the end. Thanks.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we agree that it’s harder to project the Ravens winning a Super Bowl than it is the Niners in the end. Thanks.
I can, at least, understand that thought process. Not sure WTF you were rambling on about earlier.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can, at least, understand that thought process. Not sure WTF you were rambling on about earlier.
I said the Niners are clearly the best team in the NFL. You wanted to push back on that conclusion because you think a regular season game played on Christmas night was the end all be all.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Niners are clearly the best team in the NFL. You wanted to push back on that conclusion because you think a regular season game played on Christmas night was the end all be all.
I push back against dumb comments. Saying that the 49ers are clearly the best team in the NFL when they got their asses handed to them (at their place) 3 weeks ago by the #1 seed in the AFC qualifies as a dumb comment. I think you know this though.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I push back against dumb comments. Saying that the 49ers are clearly the best team in the NFL when they got their asses handed to them (at their place) 3 weeks ago by the #1 seed in the AFC qualifies as a dumb comment. I think you know this though.
No, I don’t know that because I’ve followed NFL football for years and understand that often regular season contests are just poorly timed things. I’d much rather be the road team who plays on Christmas than the home team. Christmas isn’t a distraction. It’s just a road trip like any other. I’m not putting much weight into that game because of how it happened and the crazy turnover differential. That’s just me.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the 9ers are the best team this year, and should win the SB, but Lions and Ravens aren't too far behind and have legit shots.

Of course since thats how I feel, all three are most likely screwed.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh jinx thread??

Could be the Ravens make Purdy poop his pants again

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Gray's yards per target and catch rate went down this year, too, so the WRs are almost certainly a factor.

That said, Kelce is 34. Im getting the impression that he is going to play until the wheels fall off but the Chiefs probably need a FA WR/TE/RB and draft a WR in the offseason.

The defense is almost certainly going to lose a key player or two next year so Chiefs do still need to strike while the iron is hot.
I think he is retiring after this season so he and Jason can go into the HOF together. He already mentioned something about retirement earlier this season.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC looks pretty mediocre for sure. I think Detroit has a puncher's chance to beat the Niners but that's probably it.
Lions lost a home game to the Seahawks. That shouldn't be on the resume of any team going to the NFC Conference Championship game.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens can beat anybody left
Niners can beat anybody left.

Those are the elite teams left.

Bills when they are on can hang with everybody. Same as the Lions. The problem is those teams arent always on.

Green Bay might be the hottest team right now, and CJ Stroud is the real deal in Houston.

Though I’m pulling for Detroit and Baltimore, I dont have any idea who actually wins next week’s matchups, and we all knew the Eagles were gonna lose (and probably the cowboys too). Therefor, I dont think it’s SF and the seven dwarfs at all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens can beat anybody left
Niners can beat anybody left.

Those are the elite teams left.

Bills when they are on can hang with everybody. Same as the Lions. The problem is those teams arent always on.

Green Bay might be the hottest team right now, and CJ Stroud is the real deal in Houston.

Though I’m pulling for Detroit and Baltimore, I dont have any idea who actually wins next week’s matchups, and we all knew the Eagles were gonna lose (and probably the cowboys too). Therefor, I dont think it’s SF and the seven dwarfs at all.
thanks for this but agenda's are in play here.