• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco and the 7 Dwarves

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we are going into divisional weekend of playoffs and 8 teams remain. It’s fairly evident that it’s the Niners and everybody else. They’re the most complete team in football. I think Shanahan finally gets his ring this year. They’ve seemed like a team on a mission all season long.

Are you taking the Niners to win the Super Bowl or are you taking the field?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills will win it all over the Lions

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I resent this, but it’s hard to argue. Chiefs offense is just too damn basic with the receivers and every other team has a similar personnel issue or the QB just ain’t it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens destroyed SF when they played on Christmas. I don’t know how you think they aren’t above them.
The only glitch in the matrix is Purdy being exposed. Everything else about the Niners at a fundamental level is better, imo. COULD make the case the Ravens will end up being better, but I wouldn't be confident in it.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to think. The Packers looked like world beaters, although maybe Dallas was too highly rated. Regardless, I think the Packers are the hottest team in the playoffs and may give the 49ers a scare.

I'm waiting for Lamar to show up in the playoffs. This should be his year, and he looks freaky good this year, but I don't have confidence in him yet. I still wouldn't pick against him though.

The Bills are intriguing as I think they often underachieve. Maybe this year will be different.

I'm just glad the Lion's got the playoff monkey off their back. I think they should beat the Bucs, but I picked against the Bucs in the Philly game, so what do I know! (right @DJ). I think the best Detroit can hope for is the NFC championship game. I hope I'm wrong.

My heart wants a Lions vs Bills SB, but head tells me it will be a Baltimore vs 49ers rematch from SB past.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to think. The Packers looked like world beaters, although maybe Dallas was too highly rated. Regardless, I think the Packers are the hottest team in the playoffs and may give the 49ers a scare.

I'm waiting for Lamar to show up in the playoffs. This should be his year, and he looks freaky good this year, but I don't have confidence in him yet. I still wouldn't pick against him though.

The Bills are intriguing as I think they often underachieve. Maybe this year will be different.

I'm just glad the Lion's got the playoff monkey off their back. I think they should beat the Bucs, but I picked against the Bucs in the Philly game, so what do I know! (right @DJ). I think the best Detroit can hope for is the NFC championship game. I hope I'm wrong.

My heart wants a Lions vs Bills SB, but head tells me it will be a Baltimore vs 49ers rematch from SB past.
Don't look past those Bucs....that game isn't going to be easy for the Lions....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look past those Bucs....that game isn't going to be easy for the Lions....
I am not sure that Bucs OL is gonna hold up against the Lions DL to keep Baker "clean clean" he generally needs to be effective. Maybe the Bucs score anyways like last night, but the Lions D at least looks like an NFL D mostly as of late.

The Lions being 1 game from a SB appearance seems like an NFL blasphemy, but it looks like it's gonna happen, imo.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure that Bucs OL is gonna hold up against the Lions DL to keep Baker "clean clean" he generally needs to be effective. Maybe the Bucs score anyways like last night, but the Lions D at least looks like an NFL D mostly as of late.
The Bucs still have a pretty good defense. Top 10 in ppg allowed while the Lions are in the bottom 10.

Not saying they will win just yet (I want to see more info leading up to the game) but I expect a good game.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucs still have a pretty good defense. Top 10 in ppg allowed while the Lions are in the bottom 10.

Not saying they will win just yet (I want to see more info leading up to the game) but I expect a good game.
They are undeniably an elite Run D, but they're only 18th in EPA/Play against the pass before turnovers. I think the Lions are a bad draw for them, especially on the road. Detroit is sneaky one of the loudest venues in the NFL, imo.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions weakness is their pass defense. Only 5 teams are worse in ypg allowed while the Lions have a good run defense.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC looks pretty mediocre for sure. I think Detroit has a puncher's chance to beat the Niners but that's probably it.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are undeniably an elite Run D, but they're only 18th in EPA/Play against the pass before turnovers. I think the Lions are a bad draw for them, especially on the road. Detroit is sneaky one of the loudest venues in the NFL, imo.
We shall see.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC looks pretty mediocre for sure. I think Detroit has a puncher's chance to beat the Niners but that's probably it.
Yeah. Their pass D is cheeks and Goff wilts at any sign of pressure throughout his career. Lions OL is a beast, but you're asking a lot out of them to stop the Niners, imo.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we are going into divisional weekend of playoffs and 8 teams remain. It’s fairly evident that it’s the Niners and everybody else. They’re the most complete team in football. I think Shanahan finally gets his ring this year. They’ve seemed like a team on a mission all season long.

Are you taking the Niners to win the Super Bowl or are you taking the field?
Nice try, I really thought the Eagles were that team (and so did you at first). Jinx threads don't work unless you really believe it.

We know you got the Ravens winning. So do I frankly, Ravens over Niners