• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sammy Watkins

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee, like all other SC WR's picked early, will bust and be out of the league before the end of his first contract.

I doubt it.

I do trust in Ballke and whoever they bring in. I'm not advocating for Lee, I just think he'll be a very good pro.

I love this class of wr's though, (in no order) Watkins, Lee, Evans, Matthews, Benjamin, Adams, Robinson, Moncrief, Beckham, Cooks and my sleeper Jared Abbrederis.

I can't see see how we can miss?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it.

I do trust in Ballke and whoever they bring in. I'm not advocating for Lee, I just think he'll be a very good pro.

I love this class of wr's though, (in no order) Watkins, Lee, Evans, Matthews, Benjamin, Adams, Robinson, Moncrief, Beckham, Cooks and my sleeper Jared Abbrederis.

I can't see see how we can miss?

I don't see any reason to doubt a USC WR will fail at this level. There hasn't been a relevant one since Keyshawn Johnson. That's not a coincidence.

If he succeeds I'll say I was wrong. Of course, I won't have to bother when he exits the league in three years as a massive bust.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any reason to doubt a USC WR will fail at this level. There hasn't been a relevant one since Keyshawn Johnson. That's not a coincidence.

If he succeeds I'll say I was wrong. Of course, I won't have to bother when he exits the league in three years as a massive bust.

Robert Woods had a pretty solid rookie season.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're reporting he had surgery. Great, now he's got an excuse every time Grimes locks him down.