• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford traded to Philadelphia for Nick Foles+picks

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we found out today Chip Kelly did not get Bradford as a first step to put together a package for Marriota.

He would say the exact same thing whether he was planning on going after Marriota or not.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford and now DeMarco Murray. Getting the gang back together again. Now the Eagles just need Gresham.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said, "if not for the injuries, they wouldnt be able to trade for them." Well, uh, yeah.

Yeah because the Ram's would have cut him and his bloated contract a couple of years back. :pound:

This is a win for the Ram's because they can FINALLY move on and go get another talented young QB to develop. And that isn't Foles. This puts them into a position where they can move up for one of the top 2 guys if they make it past the #2 pick.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford and now DeMarco Murray. Getting the gang back together again. Now the Eagles just need Gresham.

I wouldn't be so fast to put Murray in a Phili uniform just yet. This visit kind of smells a little fishy. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all about leverage over the Cowboys.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, the Rams got the better end of this deal by a mile. Foles injuries have all been related to getting killed behind the eagles supposedly "great" O line. Broken collarbone should have come earlier last year with the vicious hits he was taking in the pocket. Sam Bradford's injuries are truly worrisome--same ACL twice? Also Nick Foles in 24 games started has thrown 46 TD's to 17 picks. These are better numbers than the likes of Peyton Manning, John Elway, etc in their first 24 games by a mile. Kid has a ceiling that is so high, and has a great head on his shoulders.

The Rams already had a great defense brewing out there…now with addition of Gurley, Foles and WR's they signed I feel like the Rams are going to be legit for years to come. And they are a young team. Rams are building in a way to ensure long term success...heck last year they knocked off the Hawks and Broncos I believe. I wish Foles and the Rams the best.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, the Rams got the better end of this deal by a mile. Foles injuries have all been related to getting killed behind the eagles supposedly "great" O line. Broken collarbone should have come earlier last year with the vicious hits he was taking in the pocket. Sam Bradford's injuries are truly worrisome--same ACL twice? Also Nick Foles in 24 games started has thrown 46 TD's to 17 picks. These are better numbers than the likes of Peyton Manning, John Elway, etc in their first 24 games by a mile. Kid has a ceiling that is so high, and has a great head on his shoulders.

The Rams already had a great defense brewing out there…now with addition of Gurley, Foles and WR's they signed I feel like the Rams are going to be legit for years to come. And they are a young team. Rams are building in a way to ensure long term success...heck last year they knocked off the Hawks and Broncos I believe. I wish Foles and the Rams the best.
I don't.