• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Salary Cap

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It still makes sense to me to unload the following contracts; Austin, Orton, Carter, Spencer, Ware and Hatcher.

you arenoot unloading anything BJJ

Austin saves zero
Orton cost to cut
Spencer is not even on the payroll next year
Hatcher either

If you dont want me to call you dumb like I do nate.... aka arlington ....

learn who is costing this cap next year ... and who isnt ....

1 player out of each one you named saves us a single dime .... and that player violates the 25 million dead cap space rule

you want to be treated fair ..... Like you have a football IQ..... Simple shut up til you know what you are saying

like when you associated yourself with frye ..... ignorance will get picked apart .....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus lets unlaod Spencers contrat

I didnt know he had one ..... classic example of you dont know wtf you are talking about

Let's unload Hatchers .... strike two ..... He doesnt have a contract to unload

Orton cost more to cut than keep?

Now ..... I'm willing to talk football .....

Explain how any of those moves saves us a single solo dollar

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem doing that if we can get that deal. I think the kid will be in jail within 5 years anyway.

Why in the hell would he be in jail, you are too damn old to be so damn petty & stupid. Your act is getting "old"

#Life is too short

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you arenoot unloading anything BJJ

Austin saves zero
Orton cost to cut
Spencer is not even on the payroll next year
Hatcher either

If you dont want me to call you dumb like I do nate.... aka arlington ....

learn who is costing this cap next year ... and who isnt ....

1 player out of each one you named saves us a single dime .... and that player violates the 25 million dead cap space rule

you want to be treated fair ..... Like you have a football IQ..... Simple shut up til you know what you are saying

like when you associated yourself with frye ..... ignorance will get picked apart .....

Then keep them. It doesn't matter anyways. I admit I'm not an expert when it comes to the cap. I just look at the product on the field. It sucks, especially on defense. we can fight and argue all night with everyone. It won't change anything. I stand by what I posted a few weeks ago. it will be at least 6 years before we are playoff relevant again. As far as frye, goes, you can play that girlie game all you want. Just because we posted a few opinions that were on agreement doesn't mean I ever liked they guy.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then keep them. It doesn't matter anyways. I admit I'm not an expert when it comes to the cap. I just look at the product on the field. It sucks, especially on defense. we can fight and argue all night with everyone. It won't change anything. I stand by what I posted a few weeks ago. it will be at least 6 years before we are playoff relevant again. As far as frye, goes, you can play that girlie game all you want. Just because we posted a few opinions that were on agreement doesn't mean I ever liked they guy.

BJJ Im gonna settle this with you now .....

I have no problem or issue with your opinions None we all have them

You SUGGESTIONS are not possible .... and help this team NONE ... Yet you act like NATE and bypass everything that says you cant do it ..... and derail threads without reading and knowing it isnt possible

Not one person on this board that doesnt have an opinion......
Only a handful not willing to read post explaining why certain things cant be done

And as long as you want to jump in read 2-3 post that agree with you ..... especially those that are impossible ....

How do you expect anyone to take you serious??

Add in ... for some reason you are so butt hurt ... you go pure shock value ... try (as you may) to buddy up with known trolls ... Frye? Nate (arlington) dullpencil ....

In case you havent noticed .... .... Give you a good example .... EastBay and me ... like each other ... prolly not .... But we can both talk football and have moved away from fighting with each other ....

If you want to live in trollville .. .. Fucking stay there

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BJJ Im gonna settle this with you now .....

I have no problem or issue with your opinions None we all have them

You SUGGESTIONS are not possible .... and help this team NONE ... Yet you act like NATE and bypass everything that says you cant do it ..... and derail threads without reading and knowing it isnt possible

Not one person on this board that doesnt have an opinion......
Only a handful not willing to read post explaining why certain things cant be done

And as long as you want to jump in read 2-3 post that agree with you ..... especially those that are impossible ....

How do you expect anyone to take you serious??

Add in ... for some reason you are so butt hurt ... you go pure shock value ... try (as you may) to buddy up with known trolls ... Frye? Nate (arlington) dullpencil ....

In case you havent noticed .... .... Give you a good example .... EastBay and me ... like each other ... prolly not .... But we can both talk football and have moved away from fighting with each other ....

If you want to live in trollville .. .. Fucking stay there

Whatever sweetheart.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Ware

» Over the Cap- Dallas Cowboys 2014 Salary Cap and Contracts

cap number vs dead money

That is dead money next year and the year after

oh on that site any player with ($$00000) around it is money you dont save at ALL
I'll go though Ware's numbers. Ware has a total dead money figure of $8,571,500. That has to be paid sooner or later. $3,253,750, (prorated bonus), will count next year regardless of what the Cowboys do or when they do it. The rest of the dead money, ($5,317,500) is due to count in later years. Ware is due a salary of $12,250,000 in 2014 but it isn't guaranteed. If he's cut it'll save all $12,250,000. It'll bring forward the future $5,317,500 cap hit into 2014 which will reduce the immediate 2014 saving from $12,250,000 to $7,432,250. However you won't have that future $5,317,500 to pay in the future so your future cap will be reduced by $5,317,500. Freeing up the future cap space will allow the Cowboys to convert other players salaries to bonuses which will move those players 2014 cap hits back into 2015 and 2016. Cutting Ware does save $12,250,000 and it should be looked at that way. Ideally the Cowboys would like to release Ware after June 1st so the $5,317,500 counts in 2015.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever sweetheart.

Whatever Gerald ......

you cant hide stupid .... now those that get exposed as stupid .... and run to crying for attention ..

I've seen this repeat show of you before

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Gerald ......

you cant hide stupid .... now those that get exposed as stupid .... and run to crying for attention ..

I've seen this repeat show of you before

You can Gin up anything you want in that head of yours darling. Remember, I don't care.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see...
you were retireDA
Lost a bet to PE1 ..... ( HA amazing you are to first in line to make him leave here)
came back as algerald? correct ?
We rode your ass til you left again
and you came back as BJJ

Sadly ... you could talk football .... Problem always was ... when proved wrong you imploded ... and went troll ....

Shit aint changed ..... you think you have some fooled ... I'm waiting for you to blow up again

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see...
you were retireDA
Lost a bet to PE1 ..... ( HA amazing you are to first in line to make him leave here)
came back as algerald? correct ?
We rode your ass til you left again
and you came back as BJJ

Sadly ... you could talk football .... Problem always was ... when proved wrong you imploded ... and went troll ....

Shit aint changed ..... you think you have some fooled ... I'm waiting for you to blow up again
So what substance are you abusing today?:omg::laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, I don't care.

Sure you do ... thats why you get online at 2 am when no one else is and add nothing to a debate on here .... you throw up smiley faces ....

Attention is all you want ... well you get that ..... but not many if any respect anything you have to say about football because of it ....

you're like one step above Nate ...(arlington) and you two are battling for the dumbest attention seekers

Yall could win the tag team championship though

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you do ... thats why you get online at 2 am when no one else is and add nothing to a debate on here .... you throw up smiley faces ....

Attention is all you want ... well you get that ..... but not many if any respect anything you have to say about football because of it ....

you're like one step above Nate ...(arlington) and you two are battling for the dumbest attention seekers

Yall could win the tag team championship though
And you always give me what I want. I love it. Thank you. You can think what you want. I'm having fun making money and watching the games. I've got to get something out of this deal since we will be irrelevant for many years. Drive you nuts, doesn't it? :yahoo::laugh3::suds::drool:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you always give me what I want. I love it. Thank you. You can think what you want. I'm having fun making money and watching the games. I've got to get something out of this deal since we will be irrelevant for many years. Drive you nuts, doesn't it? :yahoo::laugh3::suds::drool:

classic gerald .... just now you have smiley's to play with

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is now everyone else knows who you are ......

you think you were abused before? LOL

Well thanks for exposing yourself once again. If the opinions are not to your liking, then abuse the poster. I bet the admins. will love that post, lol.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks for exposing yourself once again. If the opinions are not to your liking, then abuse the poster. I bet the admins. will love that post, lol.

I bet they will love even more you are been laughed off the forums 3 times

As bad as frye was .... He was always frye

retireDA algerald BJJ

not to mention the troll names you have had ....

same story with all ....

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet they will love even more you are been laughed off the forums 3 times

As bad as frye was .... He was always frye

retireDA algerald BJJ

not to mention the troll names you have had ....

same story with all ....
Call me what you wish. I know you secretly have a man-crush on me anyway.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me what you wish. I know you secretly have a man-crush on me anyway.

I call you the same thing I did on ESPN ...

a decent poster .... that crashed when his IQ couldnt back his ass

and went into attention seeking mode

You arent hard to figure out ..... less than sub par football IQ .... Lots of lies ... and when you get called out .... go into attention seeking mode ....

About time for another name change isnt it? Oh whoops .... dont think that is allowed here.

No where to run Gerald