• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sad End To The Warriors Reign

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many DPOYs did the Morris twins or 'Sheed win?
the guy that used to be asked to guard shaq? none.

i can't speak for the phony ass award if dray got one.

alright, i'll relent on the Morris twins, do you think Green is better than Sheed? Sheed the most underrated cat in the game.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy that used to be asked to guard shaq? none.

i can't speak for the phony ass award if dray got one.

alright, i'll relent on the Morris twins, do you think Green is better than Sheed? Sheed the most underrated cat in the game.

On that I might have to agree. Sheed was pretty great. Ball don't lie!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that I might have to agree. Sheed was pretty great. Ball don't lie!
I still think a lot of cats that can do a bit of everything, if they were able to pass to assassins, and focus on defense would thrive in the same role.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say it's the end yet - Doesn't look to good right now, but Russell will be a cheaper version of Klay Thompson while Thompson is recovering. Once he is gone, Russell will be flipped to replace Kevin Durant and while the Warriors might not be as good as they were, they will still be a contender

Wrong

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess in your world Curry and Thompson are not team first guys.
Curry and Thmpson are. And surprisingly they did get Looney back; he is as well. But DeAngelo Russell? Are you serious? Playing for the Warriors?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry and Thmpson are. And surprisingly they did get Looney back; he is as well. But DeAngelo Russell? Are you serious? Playing for the Warriors?
Do you not see that as better than losing KD for nothing? Now they have a guy they desperately need while Klay is out, and they can flip him for better fitting pieces when Klay is back in March.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you not see that as better than losing KD for nothing? Now they have a guy they desperately need while Klay is out, and they can flip him for better fitting pieces when Klay is back in March.

I agree with this, but they also had to dump Iggy and give away 2 1st round picks to do this. Both of those picks come years later, and could actually end up being quite valuable. If he does not mesh they could have made losing Durant far worse.

I think he will do just fine and they will end up ahead in the deal, but it is not a sure thing yet.....then again, the wolves want them and they are hot garbage. You may actually get KAT out of this.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, but they also had to dump Iggy and give away 2 1st round picks to do this. Both of those picks come years later, and could actually end up being quite valuable. If he does not mesh they could have made losing Durant far worse.

I think he will do just fine and they will end up ahead in the deal, but it is not a sure thing yet.....then again, the wolves want them and they are hot garbage. You may actually get KAT out of this.
Those picks are basically when Curry and Klay are done. The Ws had a backup plan in case KD left and this is it, keep trying to win the next 5 years. THEN they can tank.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the "flipping" piece although that certainly won't make Russell happy knowing that. But he and Curry can't play together because neither can guard anybody. He certainly won't replace Thompson.
Agreed though that its better than nothing and he might turn out to be good and continue to improve. Sounds like there is zero money now though to try and re-sign Cousins? Not sure I understood that correctly

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those picks are basically when Curry and Klay are done. The Ws had a backup plan in case KD left and this is it, keep trying to win the next 5 years. THEN they can tank.
tank when you are owe out either lightly or totally unrpotected picks? :scratch:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tank and not having any picks. So the rebuild will take twice as long...if they get another title it will be worth it...if they never win another one, not sure. Really doesn't matter they have 3 titles in 4 years....that is really enough for the next 30-40 years BUT when you have a great core like this and superteam you want 5-6 titles overall imo...this opportunity never comes along where you keep a core together for so long.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tank when you are owe out either lightly or totally unrpotected picks? :scratch:
Right because nothing will change over these next 5 years. 10 years of competing is good enough for me, then we can be the Cavs for a few years. Dude your posting quality is crashing hard lately, maybe take a couple of plays off.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank and not having any picks. So the rebuild will take twice as long...if they get another title it will be worth it...if they never win another one, not sure. Really doesn't matter they have 3 titles in 4 years....that is really enough for the next 30-40 years BUT when you have a great core like this and superteam you want 5-6 titles overall imo...this opportunity never comes along where you keep a core together for so long.
What the hell else would you have them do with KD leaving?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right because nothing will change over these next 5 years. 10 years of competing is good enough for me, then we can be the Cavs for a few years. Dude your posting quality is crashing hard lately, maybe take a couple of plays off.
it just made no sense. you want totake when you owe unprotected picks. I mean......there is no point to tanking if you dont own your own pick.....lol...i mean, this isnt exactly rocket science here.

You are the guy that said tank in a few years post klay curry and thats when they owe the picks. I mean- i sure as hell didnt say-- ya know what is a good time to tank? when we owe a few lightly/totally unprotected first rounders to other teams.

for fucksake.