• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Braun might be available in a trade

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is talk that the Brewers might want to deal Ryan Braun especially with all this negative press surrounding him.

I wonder what would it take to get him?

Would the Giants be interested?

Will he be traded or will he stay in Milwaukee?

I think the Giants are done dealing with known steroid players and you don't know what kind of numbers he will put up without the juice. I don't like the way he threw that driver under the bus and lied his ass off straight into the camera's to everyone. He is a good ballplayer and everything but he is a punk. I just hope he does not go to the Dodgers or any team in the NL that will challenge for the pennant. This will be interesting to watch.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass. It's not the crime, it's the coverup. The PEDs were bad enough, but the way he handled it spoke of poor character.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, the interview I just saw, was really impressive the way he handled himself and all the questions. First guy I have seen to handle the PED bust actually good...no other PED guy owned up to it all and faced it like it looks like he is going to do.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, the interview I just saw, was really impressive the way he handled himself and all the questions. First guy I have seen to handle the PED bust actually good...no other PED guy owned up to it all and faced it like it looks like he is going to do.

Really impressed with how Braun has handled things? Wow, this guy threw the urine sample collector under the bus, calling him an anit-Semite and got him fired. He went to the Brewers and asked for an extension even though he was years away from his contract being up and then he gets popped for cheating. That seems pretty shady to me and if I was a Brewers fan I'd be pissed that my small market team locked this guy up for likely the rest of his career when he was using PEDs. He's lied to his teammates, family, friends, fans and his organization. I might be impressed with him if he had owned up after he failed his test on 2011, but instead he did everything he could to get that test thrown out, only to get caught up in the Biogenesis and then he denied any wrong doing with that until it was clear there was no getting out of it. Braun is a selfish scumbag, I'm not going to applaud him for talking about it now and apologizing. He really has no choice, but to try and rehabilitate his image, when he could have manned up years ago.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really impressed with how Braun has handled things? Wow, this guy threw the urine sample collector under the bus, calling him an anit-Semite and got him fired. He went to the Brewers and asked for an extension even though he was years away from his contract being up and then he gets popped for cheating. That seems pretty shady to me and if I was a Brewers fan I'd be pissed that my small market team locked this guy up for likely the rest of his career when he was using PEDs. He's lied to his teammates, family, friends, fans and his organization. I might be impressed with him if he had owned up after he failed his test on 2011, but instead he did everything he could to get that test thrown out, only to get caught up in the Biogenesis and then he denied any wrong doing with that until it was clear there was no getting out of it. Braun is a selfish scumbag, I'm not going to applaud him for talking about it now and apologizing. He really has no choice, but to try and rehabilitate his image, when he could have manned up years ago.

:agree:

The part that got me was the initial anti-semitic stance he took that got that collector canned. You cost someone his/her job because you are a shady individual and you were unapologetic throughout the whole ordeal.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow... :L