• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson?

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I was surprised to see this was not started by a Seahawk fan

I've been a Niner die hard since the days of Y.A., R.C. and J.D. but I'm a football fan first. I have never seen a better young QB than Russell Wilson, what he's accomplished with just 4 years of NFL experience is amazing. He's doing things never seen before, I'm obviously impressed.

Yes vs my Niners I root against him , but watching him vs my Niners is what first got me thinking....damn, this guy is special.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give it some time, after a couple of weeks it will have been started by a Seahawk fan.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he does have some maturing to do. I do think if they make it again and lose that he would handle this much differently. Also think if he fumbles down 6 with 4 to go that he would attempt to get the ball.

BTW did you guys hear that Miller admitted he intentionally batted the fumble which should have been a penalty?

LBJ had similar criticisms early in his career for poor sportsmanship and his antics as well bet he has matured and become a better role model for sportsmanship than a poor sport.

I thought the penalty only occurs if it's knocked out of bounds or the endzone. Hawks did it vs the Lions earlier and it wasn't called.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it some time, after a couple of weeks it will have been started by a Seahawk fan.

We all know this. I just can't wait for RW to sell us his magic water. :)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was a Niner fan for years, long before we had a Seahawks franchise.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know this. I just can't wait for RW to sell us his magic water. :)

There are some head-scratchers that Wilson comes up with.

I try my best to just live with them on Sundays. So far that's worked out pretty well for me.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a Niner fan for years, long before we had a Seahawks franchise.

That post was total sarcasm on my part. A lot of commentary on the Seahawks NOT started by Seahawk fans gets retroactively assigned to Seahawk fans in message board poster's imaginations/memory.

I have indeed been paying attention and realize that you're a 9ers guy.

May your team overcome the new coach - the rivalry has been good for Seattle. :)

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a newbie is suppose to know this, how?

And I can't talk about anything that's been talked about before, so what...can...I talk aout here? I 'm a bit of an historian, so can I talk history, I bet that won't work, right? I'm was a track guy, so how about speed ih football?

Just tell me what I can talk about and I will.

Once you get to know the website you will find some options that can help when creating threads. One way to look at previous threads is to look at the variety of threads that are on the following pages behind page 1 here as there are many many pages of threads.

One other way to see if there have been threads created on a certain topic is to use the "Search" option up in the upper right hand corner of this page. Where is says search for instance type in 'Russell Wilson" and do the search and you will see it bring up like 148 different things with Wilson's name in it.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am even more surprised to see a supposed Saints fan bending over backwards to defend Cam Newton. That would be like me going overboard defending Romo - ain't happening.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post was total sarcasm on my part. A lot of commentary on the Seahawks NOT started by Seahawk fans gets retroactively assigned to Seahawk fans in message board poster's imaginations/memory.

I have indeed been paying attention and realize that you're a 9ers guy.

May your team overcome the new coach - the rivalry has been good for Seattle. :)

Letting Harbaugh go breaks my heart. I'm not too optismistic about Kelly.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you get to know the website you will find some options that can help when creating threads. One way to look at previous threads is to look at the variety of threads that are on the following pages behind page 1 here as there are many many pages of threads.

One other way to see if there have been threads created on a certain topic is to use the "Search" option up in the upper right hand corner of this page. Where is says search for instance type in 'Russell Wilson" and do the search and you will see it bring up like 148 different things with Wilson's name in it.

Thank you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!! Now you are trying to come up with a phantom penalty. Damn you are a real trip. Hell there could have been a holding penalty in the 2nd quarter. LOL.

I picked Denver to win.....Stood behind that pick since the end of the conference title game

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Denver to win.....Stood behind that pick since the end of the conference title game
That's good, but why did you post an article about Miller batting the football? Just curious.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. The Rooney rule is the dumbest rule in the milky way galaxy, much more the NFL.

That isn't an on the field rule. I couldn't care less about it.

If I decide to become an NFL head coach maybe I'll worry about it.