• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I expected a avid football and super genius like you to know the difference between cable and Directv. I think I've seen a few commercials talking about it.

Maybe when Tom Brady does one, you'll understand the difference.
so...in closing...i AM able to watch every seahawk home game as i stated.

and you forgot about sunday ticket.

so yes, yes i have watched a lot of seattle.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...in closing...i AM able to watch every seahawk home game as i stated.

and you forgot about sunday ticket.

so yes, yes i have watched a lot of seattle.

Of course I didn't forget about Sunday Ticket. Unlike you I knew you don't get it on cable. Actually you did know that which is why you referenced Red Zone and NFL Network initially and only claimed you watched Sunday Ticket after Hank mentioned it to you.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I didn't forget about Sunday Ticket. Unlike you I knew you don't get it on cable. Actually you did know that which is why you referenced Red Zone and NFL Network initially and only claimed you watched Sunday Ticket after Hank mentioned it to you.
i said "etc"

wanna check?

you know what "etc" means?

i have direct tv. i moved in with my girl, who has it. i had cable.

i said "cable" instead of "direct tv" and THATS your argument?

youd be disbarred.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what kind of magic allows you to watch non patriots football games?"

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said "etc"

wanna check?

you know what "etc" means?

i have direct tv. i moved in with my girl, who has it. i had cable.

i said "cable" instead of "direct tv" and THATS your argument?

youd be disbarred.

I just get a kick out how mobile the goal posts are for you. You literally will change an argument on a dime. When someone else make a minor statistical error you use it as proof that their entire point is wrong. When you say something factually silly you pretend like it is no big deal.

FTR, I honestly don't care what games you have watched. If you actually watched the Seahawks then you either have an at best rudimentary understanding of football or you weren't paying any attention at all.

For me there are only about 4 teams I can say I have any real in depth knowledge of. The Seahawks, Niners, Cardinals and Giants. Maybe the Jets as well. I wouldn't pretend to know more about the Patriots than most of the Patriot fans here because they watch their games far more intensely. And I would never pretend that stats definitively prove anything in football.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just get a kick out how mobile the goal posts are for you. You literally will change an argument on a dime. When someone else make a minor statistical error you use it as proof that their entire point is wrong. When you say something factually silly you pretend like it is no big deal.

FTR, I honestly don't care what games you have watched. If you actually watched the Seahawks then you either have an at best rudimentary understanding of football or you weren't paying any attention at all.

For me there are only about 4 teams I can say I have any real in depth knowledge of. The Seahawks, Niners, Cardinals and Giants. Maybe the Jets as well. I wouldn't pretend to know more about the Patriots than most of the Patriot fans here because they watch their games far more intensely. And I would never pretend that stats definitively prove anything in football.
well, it isnt a big deal. you didnt know sunday ticket existed, or you wouldnt have made such a silly statement.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it isnt a big deal. you didnt know sunday ticket existed, or you wouldnt have made such a silly statement.

Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

Truth be told I have a hard time believing you watch any games in which the Patriots aren't playing. Maybe the Ravens games.

Then again you do seem to have a hard on for the Seahawks so maybe you do.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

Truth be told I have a hard time believing you watch any games in which the Patriots aren't playing. Maybe the Ravens games.

Then again you do seem to have a hard on for the Seahawks so maybe you do.
their home games start earlier than east coast. i can start watching football over breakfast.

football fans do that n sech.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their home games start earlier than east coast. i can start watching football over breakfast.

Seahawks home games start earlier than the east coast?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well those aren't the only two options right? I mean sometimes he basically runs around until he hits a receiver that is wide open for a big gain or TD. And sometimes he basically runs around until a hole opens up and he scampers for a first down or more.

See that would be him just being guilty of a poorly constructed sentence. Funny part is, he'll never even cop to that much. The man is infallible.

wtf?

I guess this is where you claim that you have breakfast in the PM?

Heh.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that would be him just being guilty of a poorly constructed sentence. Funny part is, he'll never even cop to that much. The man is infallible.

wtf?

I guess this is where you claim that you have breakfast in the PM?

Heh.
do you know how time zones work?

and yes, i eat breakfast for dinner a lot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your last sentence is spot on. I claim that all the time. Wins verse losses is what matters.
As for Wilson he's a great scrambler and very good long ball passer. Whether those long passes are a byproduct of his scrambling, allowing receivers to get open or a well designed blocking play (we know that is not too often) he gets his receivers the ball down field. FWIW I think he throws a better deep ball than Brady.

Back to your last sentence IMHO Wilson's weakness is is not being able to recognize D's quickly enough, audible, throw a quick pass to an open receiver. This is what sets apart QBs like Manning, Rogers and Brady. Brady's Oline is a mismatch of rookies, FA, and practice squad guys. We know Brady is not mobile. He's getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds most of the time. Sure having a better receiver corps helps, conversely so does a stronger runnjng game.

Not sure what I would do if I was the Seattle OC? OBTW I watch every Seahawk game unless I'm away and unable to view it.

TheMob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is certainly a great escape artist. He is able to create & keep plays alive by moving around well in the pocket. This makes him hard to sac even though the sack stats would show otherwise. It also does allow players to get open to make for the big downfield plays. However, I don't think of him as a great QB (so far he is yet to really utilize Jimmy Graham who is one of the better <top 3 maybe?> TE's in the league over the past few years).

I believe he was a product of a team with an excellent defense and incredible DC in Dan Quinn (who is now HC in ATL, and look at ATL this year...wow). If you look at Seattle the last couple seasons they typically put up 2-3 TD's and a FG or two each game. They had a shut down D that won them the majority of their games (let's be honest, Defense wins games). Obviously they beat a prolific offense in GB twice (once in the reg. season and once in playoffs) but again that's more because of DB's who are the best in the business than because of a QB who won it all. My guess is Seattle will continue to decline due to Russell Wilson's lucrative contract taking up too much cap space for the Seahawks to continue to invest in and pay their "Legion of Boom" that is really winning them games.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Canuck types do everything screwy.

Actually it seems silly to me the way it's done down there.

We get HBO, Showtime, FX, etc. all on our cable provider. There's none of the you have to have this service to get that show bullshit like you have.

The only thing we don't get on cable is of course NetFlix. And until we do (if ever) it's a dead zone to me.

I'm one of the Luddites who never wants to give up the convenience of cable.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your last sentence is spot on. I claim that all the time. Wins verse losses is what matters.
As for Wilson he's a great scrambler and very good long ball passer. Whether those long passes are a byproduct of his scrambling, allowing receivers to get open or a well designed blocking play (we know that is not too often) he gets his receivers the ball down field. FWIW I think he throws a better deep ball than Brady.

Back to your last sentence IMHO Wilson's weakness is is not being able to recognize D's quickly enough, audible, throw a quick pass to an open receiver. This is what sets apart QBs like Manning, Rogers and Brady. Brady's Oline is a mismatch of rookies, FA, and practice squad guys. We know Brady is not mobile. He's getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds most of the time. Sure having a better receiver corps helps, conversely so does a stronger runnjng game.

Not sure what I would do if I was the Seattle OC? OBTW I watch every Seahawk game unless I'm away and unable to view it.

All fair points.