• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson MVP?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and the mighty Chief's played.

Jac
Cowboys and barely got a win by 1 point.
Eagles while they were going through a whole new system,still i guess a good W.
Then the Giants,,,wow.
Tenn somewhat close game.
Oakland wow.
Houston another Win by 1 point.
Browns another close call for the chiefs ending at 17 to 23 at Chiefs home.
KC at Bills still another a bit better only 10 points however.

Bye and then over 100 points slapped against the mighty Chiefs head,,donk donk.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4125 yds 41 tds 115.3 passer rating
2672 yds 22 tds 108.5 passer rating

I know who I would give it to.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Chief's D that good? they given up over a 100 points the last three games.

As far as the Bronco's what you think they don't have a team around Peyton? did they not go to the playoffs recently with ,,,,drum roll,,,,,,Tebow.

Are they that good? depending on what "that good" means.

I've said in other places that they lack depth and the moment a 'name' gets hurt they will take a hit. I surely didn't expect them to be as bad as they were the past 2 weeks but it is what it is I guess. The defense relies on looks and can be beaten for big plays due to the coverage they run, usually they have been good with one player having good success while containing the rest of the team ie: Dez, Cruz, Moore...

For the most part they are still healthy and Houston will be back soon but in the offseason they need to improve their depth or hope the defense can find more creative ways to attacking the QB without leaving dbs getting exposed often.

I think the only way to grade them is what they will look like if they don't have Hali, Johnson, Poe, or Houston going into the postseason then the defense will look weak.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lombardi is so much more important than MVP.
I don't think Russell has any dreams of being League MVP, at least not yet.
Maybe after he has accomplished more important things.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson will have his time, but not this season.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they that good? depending on what "that good" means.

I've said in other places that they lack depth and the moment a 'name' gets hurt they will take a hit. I surely didn't expect them to be as bad as they were the past 2 weeks but it is what it is I guess. The defense relies on looks and can be beaten for big plays due to the coverage they run, usually they have been good with one player having good success while containing the rest of the team ie: Dez, Cruz, Moore...

For the most part they are still healthy and Houston will be back soon but in the offseason they need to improve their depth or hope the defense can find more creative ways to attacking the QB without leaving dbs getting exposed often.

I think the only way to grade them is what they will look like if they don't have Hali, Johnson, Poe, or Houston going into the postseason then the defense will look weak.

True but just glancing at the Chief's schedule and then facing a top tear team in the NFL it look's like they are not what the media painted them to be.
Chiefs and Carolina have a good front,but after that they fold none of them have great back for cover,same with the Bronco's and Pat's.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but just glancing at the Chief's schedule and then facing a top tear team in the NFL it look's like they are not what the media painted them to be.
Chiefs and Carolina have a good front,but after that they fold none of them have great back for cover,same with the Bronco's and Pat's.

you are absolutely right. i don't know how everyone in america missed the fact that every team but the seahawks is total fraud...:L

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are absolutely right. i don't know how everyone in america missed the fact that every team but the seahawks is total fraud...:L

Oh come on don't blow it out of proportion of what i said,i just dont think the D is as great as many were saying.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if Peyton wasn't playing this year.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,118.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would be an easy choice but with the year Manning is having I think he will get it

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on don't blow it out of proportion of what i said,i just dont think the D is as great as many were saying.

Well come on man I gave you a list of the D's and they have played a number of highly ranked defenses and lit them up... and then you just start saying those teams aren't good defensive teams... while failing to mention that two of those three games were AGAINST the broncos.

your argument is very weak at best, even if the chiefs D isn't as good as it appears it is still top 10