• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russel Wilson

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would he let him use his legs when the play allowed it? Sure. Would there be concern if the other team contained that? Not at all.

Like I said, when you have one receiver, a solid running back, and no line, it's hard to put up points.

Excuses are for losers.

It's not even just about numbers, or wins or losses. He doesn't look comfortable being asked to drop back. Sure his line is weak, but just like Kap, his footwork and mechanics get worse with each progression when he drops back. Protection does not just fall on the line, a pocket passer has to know how to manipulate the pocket with his feet, quick decisions and by standing tall.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't look comfortable because he hasn't settled into the new knee yet. He will show what he is before the midway point of the season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not. But the topic has been beaten to death.

Yes, we know you wouldn't like Wilson on your team. You have told us repeatedly about that, yet all the guy does is win. Nobody in there right mind would want a winner.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team around him is very good. Russel Wilson is the reason I don't have them as favorites.

Again, my thoughts have been stated, so I will completely leave this line here. This is a never ending cycle otherwise.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team around him is very good. Russel Wilson is the reason I don't have them as favorites.

Again, my thoughts have been stated, so I will completely leave this line here. This is a never ending cycle otherwise.

Then it doesn't make any sense for you to post on this topic since your thoughts have stated many times over. Russ Wilson is a major part of the reason why they are the favorites to get/win the Super Bowl. The QB is key. You of all people should understand that because without Brady, your team is garbage.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how he sinks or swims down the stretch. I have a bet with your mod on it for a little entertainment.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be the only one, but I am very concerned about Russel's throwing this season. His passes seem to be floating more this year. He just seems to be throwing inaccurately. I know there's been some protection issues this year, but it seems that it's worse when he has time to throw. He still can put the ball exactly where he wants it, but it just seems to happen too infrequently.

yeah i have noticed his throws are high a lot this season, he had that problem last season also for the first 4-6 games. I am sure it will all get fixed over time. Wilson seems like a very calm even person but i bet inside he is as excited as anyone to play well and for what the team as a whole feel is possible with this team, this season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how he sinks or swims down the stretch. I have a bet with your mod on it for a little entertainment.

So if Russ Wilson has a so-so year, i'm guessing you'll be back to tell us all about it even though its his second year. Can't wait!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be around talking any entertaining football topic in the meantime. I've already shared my opinion on Wilson as a long term option so I don't get why you guys are so insistent on dwelling on it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW is 15-5 in regular season starts. 1-1 in road playoff games.

I can dig that and build off of it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be around talking any entertaining football topic in the meantime. I've already shared my opinion on Wilson as a long term option so I don't get why you guys are so insistent on dwelling on it.

Since he's our QB and you continue to come on this board and run your mouth on how you dislike his game or style of play, so yeah people are going to fire back at you. It's not that hard to figure out.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT

Tom Brady has IT, Peyton Manning has plenty of IT, Russell Wilson has IT too.

You Know!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah can't wait to watch your Pats fade. I think tomorrow we'll being seeing that start to happen. I predict a loss to the Bengals.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he's our QB and you continue to come on this board and run your mouth on how you dislike his game or style of play, so yeah people are going to fire back at you. It's not that hard to figure out.

Look at my original comment and tell me I was running my mouth.

Yeah can't wait to watch your Pats fade. I think tomorrow we'll being seeing that start to happen. I predict a loss to the Bengals.

We both lost. You to a better team clearly, but both of our teams make the playoffs, and the patriots goal was never to come out of the gates hot.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We both lost. You to a better team clearly, but both of our teams make the playoffs, and the patriots goal was never to come out of the gates hot.

It's the way you come off telling us that Russ Wilson will never guide us to a championchip in other threads. If I seemed a bit harsh, sorry about that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly the goal is to win every game you can and yes both teams will likely make the playoffs.

Next week Pats have the Saints at home. How you feeling about that match up?

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Clearly the goal is to win every game you can and yes both teams will likely make the playoffs.

He can't feel good but hopefully, Brady gets pissed that his 52 game TD tossing streak ended and he's up against the guy who has 55 and takes it out on the Saints. Losing WilSTICKafork in the Pats SB aspirations was huge.

A Pats "W" would be welcomed by all Hawk & 9er fans.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Belichick does very good coming off of a loss. The defense is more than capable of keeping it competitive (although this is their biggest test so far) and the offense is astoundingly close to clicking. If the ball doesn't slip on that interception I believe the game goes to overtime. The bengals also made a hell of a breakup on the deep ball to Dobson down the other side. Brady trusts him deep, and even though they haven't hit yet, they will. When they do and Gronk comes back (and I am on the side that it's cool if he waits till week 12 or longer. Just be healthy when it counts) I am confident in what the offense will be able to do.

That said, if they play like this week, we lose by at least 2 TD probably.

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
How can any Hawk fan possibly NOT root for the Pats this weekend?

Don't you want to see "BeastQuake 3" happen in January at the Clink?

I'm hoping that Gronk is back to full strength this weekend, and hoping that Brady is lights out!