• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russ not happy in Seattle?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing this is a done deal. Russ to the Bears

Oh this is gone be fun

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you woke up.

I see you are still in denial and on edge. Seattle ain’t gonna do anything with Russ, his contract and how y’all draft the past 10 years.

Lol at the Rams?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think how good the Seahawks would be if they would have traded some of their 1st rounders for a couple studs on the Oline and Dline?

Instead of go bust after bust

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you are still in denial and on edge. Seattle ain’t gonna do anything with Russ, his contract and how y’all draft the past 10 years.

Lol at the Rams?
Yeah I’ll believe it when it happens. Until then your just dreaming. :rolleyes:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’ll believe it when it happens. Until then your just dreaming. :rolleyes:

We can beat the Seahawks with Russ. It’s not my dream.. but it’s about to be funny as hell

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think how good the Seahawks would be if they would have traded some of their 1st rounders for a couple studs on the Oline and Dline?

Instead of go bust after bust
Will if you insist we’ll give you a first for Donald.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can beat the Seahawks with Russ. It’s not my dream.. but it’s about to be funny as hell
We’ll see how it goes next season. I’m looking forward to it.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing this is a done deal. Russ to the Bears

Oh this is gone be fun
The voices in your head are about as credible as every other report out there so far.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't Mcvey have a SB title by now?

Beating us last year was their Super Bowl.

@SJ76 had a parade and everything:

source.gif

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
IF a trade does happen I'd consider the Bears an early favorite.

Both Pace and Nagy are basically staring at being shown the door if the Bears are mediocre again in 2021 so they both are in a position to make an aggressive offer because who cares if you don't have 1st round picks in 22 and 23 if you're going to get fired in 21 anyways.

They can employ the Steve Keim plan and make a big move in order to hopefully give yourself a longer leash to work with. If they get Wilson and even if they have a so so year they could still sell ownership on heading in the right direction now that they got the QB and they just need a little more time to make it work completely.

The question is the Seahawks because you can make an argument for trading him or to not trade him.

The biggest roadblock is eating that huge dead cap hit you would take if you do. If it wasn't for that I feel Seattle would be more gun ho in trading Wilson.

They still might take that hit anyways for the right offer because Wilson's trade value is only going to decrease from here on out and the situation might start to become more and more of a headache as it continues.

For the Bears I'd say the conversation starts at 3 1st rounders and maybe a 2nd or 3rd and a decent starter to get the deal done. Or maybe you do something like Mack and 2 1st rounders. At his age it's hard to see Seattle getting a whole lot more for him than that.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still might take that hit anyways for the right offer because Wilson's trade value is only going to decrease from here on out and the situation might start to become more and more of a headache as it continues.

From what I gather the dead cap hit is still sizable next year, although of course smaller. Mainly saying this because the return will obviously be bigger if a trade happens this year. However if this situation has reached a point of no return, I'd you might as well do it when the value is at its highest. I think its too bad its reached this point. I dont think Pete or Russ can do better then sticking together but it doesnt seem like that will happen

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ isnt going anywhere. Bears dont have the ammo to pull off such a trade.

Don't understand why people fail to see how much a franchise QB is worth. 3 1st rounders where the Bears are drafting is a JOKE of an offer for a player like Russ. It doesn't scratch the surface of what it would actually take to be something close to replacement value for a QB like Wilson.

....and Wilson and Watson can cry all they want. This isn't the NBA. Players cant force a trade if they are under contract.

Can't believe all the people falling for the clickbait this offseason.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Rex Grossman is the most accomplished of 1-3, played for the Bears and was a better overall player than number 5.

Don't understand why people fail to see how much a franchise QB is worth. 3 1st rounders where the Bears are drafting is a JOKE of an offer for a player like Russ. It doesn't scratch the surface of what it would actually take to be something close to replacement value for a QB like Wilson.

....and Wilson and Watson can cry all they want. This isn't the NBA. Players cant force a trade if they are under contract.

You nailed it!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the only way he gets traded this offseason, is if there is a 3rd team involved not mentioned in the 4 he said he would go to. Would either need it to involve a QB like Watson coming back or a top 3 pick so you could draft the next QB. But i agree if the best ammo is a pick in the 20s, hard pass.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, can we stop talking about this nonsense, it isn't happening. Now Wilson has to deal with the effects of his words on the locker room.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, can we stop talking about this nonsense, it isn't happening. Now Wilson has to deal with the effects of his words on the locker room.
Yea but also teammates hate Russ when he’s being overly nice and a bit of a cornball. So it’s all meh

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can’t put Wilson and Watson in the same boat....Wilson rumors seem like more clickbait. You can also keep believing all you want that a player can’t force a trade but Watson will get his wish sooner or later. and the texans would be dumb not to trade him when they can get max value for him, they have to swallow their pride and not drag this out bc in the end it will look bad on their franchise (even though Watson is forcing his way out). Watson even if he decides to take the field again for Houston, it still remains his heart is not in Houston. Deal with it and milk that max value AND that could be exactly what they are doing with the reports “Houston will not budge”. Don’t be fooled.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t put Wilson and Watson in the same boat....Wilson rumors seem like more clickbait. You can also keep believing all you want that a player can’t force a trade but Watson will get his wish sooner or later. and the texans would be dumb not to trade him when they can get max value for him, they have to swallow their pride and not drag this out bc in the end it will look bad on their franchise (even though Watson is forcing his way out). Watson even if he decides to take the field again for Houston, it still remains his heart is not in Houston. Deal with it and milk that max value AND that could be exactly what they are doing with the reports “Houston will not budge”. Don’t be fooled.
Watson submarined his trade value. Texans only lose lose if they trade him presently, so Watson's staying put.