• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree earlier you mentioned signing a center moving Karas back to OG and when Wynn comes back instant upgrade.

We looked for a center earlier with no luck. Maybe now with teams dropping out we'll have a chance?

Sure miss Andrews.
I hope he is able to resume his career. We'll have to start looking for another good center next year....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick never takes a day off.............

Heard today that Caserio and Belichick have been pouring over other teams' practice squads supposedly looking at OL. Why? Joe Thuney may be moved to LT. He did play LT several times in college. Wynn may be moved inside to LG. So why would they be looking at OL? Are they looking to pinch off a center somewhere? Karras can play all three OL positions.

Correct me if I'm wrong....Wynn comes back and goes inside or Wynn doesn't come back and Karras moves to LG and Thuney to LT? BB picks up a center and Newsome gets cut.

Can Cardona place regular center or is he strictly a long snapper?

Seriously, I can't get my head wrapped around this right now. One way or another, it should be worked out by this time next week.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been discussed before...Cardona weighs 245 lbs. He didn’t play OL in college. He’s very good at one specific task. Does he even participate in the OL meetings? Would he know the offense? The protection schemes? The line calls? Even if he does I just don’t see how a guy that size holds up over a full game. Shit Andrews is considered undersized as a C and he’s got 50+ lbs. on the good lieutenant.

Switching Thuney and Wynn at this point doesn’t make much sense to me, either. Wynn looked good at LT before he got hurt so unless it’s some sort of lingering issue with the inurjy that would allow him to play G but not T why mess with it? Switching Thuney and Newhouse I could maybe see but I’d think if even that were a legitimate consideration it would’ve happened by now given the sharp tail off in Newhouse’s performance as the weeks have gone by.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heard today that Caserio and Belichick have been pouring over other teams' practice squads supposedly looking at OL. Why? Joe Thuney may be moved to LT. He did play LT several times in college. Wynn may be moved inside to LG. So why would they be looking at OL? Are they looking to pinch off a center somewhere? Karras can play all three OL positions.

Correct me if I'm wrong....Wynn comes back and goes inside or Wynn doesn't come back and Karras moves to LG and Thuney to LT? BB picks up a center and Newsome gets cut.

Seriously, I can't get my head wrapped around this right now. One way or another, it should be worked out by this time next week.

To me this say's Wynn won't be back. But if he does come back Wynn at LT makes sense and Thuney at LG. Cardona is to light in the ass to play C a full game.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me this say's Wynn won't be back. But if he does come back Wynn at LT makes sense and Thuney at LG. Cardona is to light in the ass to play C a full game.
He had turf toe, right? Is that some sort of parasite that eats toes? 8 weeks should be plenty of time to heal that completely.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had turf toe, right? Is that some sort of parasite that eats toes? 8 weeks should be plenty of time to heal that completely.

One would thinks so but we'll see how Wynnona handles this.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good comments overall, other the Cardona speculation. That part deserves a dope slap. Why not have White do it? He's fast as has great leverage and best of all.. he knows the offense.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SDGuy and others....you can get as pissed off as you want be this is what's going on as off Monday night, Nov. 11, 2019.....................................

The beginning..At the Super Bowl ring party at Robert Kraft's this past spring, Kraft and Gronk had a talk and Kraft, ever the caring and smart owner congratulated Gronk on his decision to retire and offered to do anything to help. Of course they joked about him coming back. Then Kraft said that he would call Gronk on November 1 if the team was in trouble and see how Gronk felt about not playing .

November 1, 2019.......Kraft called Gronk and joked with him about calling him back. He also said that if he wanted to come back all he had to do was call him, but he had to call him before November 30 or he couldn't play because that's the league deadline for players to be activated. They said good-bye.

Gronk called Kraft back ob November 8. No one has as much as a clue to what the conversation was about. Gronk called Kraft again on November 10. Again, the conversation has not been discussed. Someone in the know who is with the Patriots apparently dropped a dime with Ian Rappaport and he's beenscrambling like a dog with an itch. From all reports, Gronk is not taking calls from the media. None of his close associates know anything.

The Boston media's underwear is in such a bunch that most of them will need a grappling hook and an elephant to pull the cloth out of their crack.

I am NOT saying that Gronk is coming back or even considering coming back. Brady got pulled aside after practice yesterday, yes, the Patriots had an outdoor, pads practice on Veterans Day. Brady said he had no idea what anyone was talking about and he knew nothing. "I can only play with the players who are on the field with me."

Who leaked the story? I have no idea. Is it a plant? Who knows. Is this Kraft and Belichick playing games? What benefit would it have for the team if it was a prank?

I think that Gronk may be considering a return, considering, nothing more.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SDGuy and others....you can get as pissed off as you want be this is what's going on as off Monday night, Nov. 11, 2019.....................................

The beginning..At the Super Bowl ring party at Robert Kraft's this past spring, Kraft and Gronk had a talk and Kraft, ever the caring and smart owner congratulated Gronk on his decision to retire and offered to do anything to help. Of course they joked about him coming back. Then Kraft said that he would call Gronk on November 1 if the team was in trouble and see how Gronk felt about not playing .

November 1, 2019.......Kraft called Gronk and joked with him about calling him back. He also said that if he wanted to come back all he had to do was call him, but he had to call him before November 30 or he couldn't play because that's the league deadline for players to be activated. They said good-bye.

Gronk called Kraft back ob November 8. No one has as much as a clue to what the conversation was about. Gronk called Kraft again on November 10. Again, the conversation has not been discussed. Someone in the know who is with the Patriots apparently dropped a dime with Ian Rappaport and he's beenscrambling like a dog with an itch. From all reports, Gronk is not taking calls from the media. None of his close associates know anything.

The Boston media's underwear is in such a bunch that most of them will need a grappling hook and an elephant to pull the cloth out of their crack.

I am NOT saying that Gronk is coming back or even considering coming back. Brady got pulled aside after practice yesterday, yes, the Patriots had an outdoor, pads practice on Veterans Day. Brady said he had no idea what anyone was talking about and he knew nothing. "I can only play with the players who are on the field with me."

Who leaked the story? I have no idea. Is it a plant? Who knows. Is this Kraft and Belichick playing games? What benefit would it have for the team if it was a prank?

I think that Gronk may be considering a return, considering, nothing more.

Love all these reports and speculations that don't show a single thread of proof.

Fuck Gronk again the Pats are 8-1 he wanted out he's out.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all these reports and speculations that don't show a single thread of proof.

This is a rumors thread and all I'm giving you is what is stirring up here in the northeast. If it was actual news, I be posting it in the 2019 Patriots News thread. I give you guys what I'm hearing and hope it creates some discussion.

Fuck it, From now on and in 2020, I'll just shut up and let @SDGuy73 and @YankeeRebel tell everyone what they here. I'm sicking of people pissing on my head and telling me it's raining. I get more respect in the Broncos and Steelers boards.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a rumors thread and all I'm giving you is what is stirring up here in the northeast. If it was actual news, I be posting it in the 2019 Patriots News thread. I give you guys what I'm hearing and hope it creates some discussion.

Fuck it, From now on and in 2020, I'll just shut up and let @SDGuy73 and @YankeeRebel tell everyone what they here. I'm sicking of people pissing on my head and telling me it's raining. I get more respect in the Broncos and Steelers boards.
You lack the ability to Shut Up your a fucking post whore.

Rumors are normally supported by some sort of information not some lonely house husband with Cabin Fever.

And again Fuck Gronk he guys went through all of camp, preseason, and half the regular season to be on this team.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time forget gronk, he has what lost 25-30pounds probably still in good shape but he is not playing te at that weight. Plus whatnit would take say 4 weeks to get into football shape at the least. No stay retired, stop playing the games which you started last year am i coming back or not he admitted he liked keeping everybody guessing. Weel stay away you wouldn't be ready in time plus you ar not putting all that weight on to be effective again in short time.

On another note is Harry going to see action or is TB12 just going to go to Edleman and Sanu and forget the rest of the receivers , Myers was starting to get in sink with Brady and sanu took all that away, for this offense to get going again and be effective tb has to get evryone involved f this doesnt trust these guys , i know that is his thing, but watching all these other games lately it is amazing watching some of these guys throwing to anyone just to make plays hell last night hollister makes izzo and lacosse look like idiots hell wilson didn't care he was of the ps he is out there he should be able to catch it throw it to him. And he did. Tb your in year 20 your legacy is cemented but for this years offense to go open it up.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you care what others think? Post what you want until the board shuts you off. If others don't like it? They too are free to post what they like and somehow I suspect you can handle it. I don't like everything you post and tell you so from time to time... But that doesn't mean I think you should stop posting, it just means I should either stop reading or enjoy posting a counter comment.

It's easy, do what you want and be happy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you care what others think? Post what you want until the board shuts you off. If others don't like it? They too are free to post what they like and somehow I suspect you can handle it. I don't like everything you post and tell you so from time to time... But that doesn't mean I think you should stop posting, it just means I should either stop reading or enjoy posting a counter comment.

It's easy, do what you want and be happy.
He won't quit posting, that's all passive aggressive banter.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't quit posting, that's all passive aggressive banter.
Ya think? Though that post wasn't being snarky (and this is), I love the way this board allows me to release my inner snark and keep it away from (somewhat) the face to face world.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya think? Though that post wasn't being snarky (and this is), I love the way this board allows me to release my inner snark and keep it away from (somewhat) the face to face world.

Mehh I guess if you have concerns with how the world see's you it makes sense. I'm past it at my age I really don't care.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh I guess if you have concerns with how the world see's you it makes sense. I'm past it at my age I really don't care.
You are correct with your sentiment and I wasn't being literal. I don't actually keep it away from the face to face world. My wife loves me for it (not!).

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct with your sentiment and I wasn't being literal. I don't actually keep it away from the face to face world. My wife loves me for it (not!).
Yeah my wife tell me all the time, you treated that person like shit. I tell her No I was just straight forward.

Had an experience at the Men's Warehouse she threatened to leave me. LOL, she's still there.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time forget gronk, he has what lost 25-30pounds probably still in good shape but he is not playing te at that weight. Plus whatnit would take say 4 weeks to get into football shape at the least. No stay retired, stop playing the games which you started last year am i coming back or not he admitted he liked keeping everybody guessing. Weel stay away you wouldn't be ready in time plus you ar not putting all that weight on to be effective again in short time.

On another note is Harry going to see action or is TB12 just going to go to Edleman and Sanu and forget the rest of the receivers , Myers was starting to get in sink with Brady and sanu took all that away, for this offense to get going again and be effective tb has to get evryone involved f this doesnt trust these guys , i know that is his thing, but watching all these other games lately it is amazing watching some of these guys throwing to anyone just to make plays hell last night hollister makes izzo and lacosse look like idiots hell wilson didn't care he was of the ps he is out there he should be able to catch it throw it to him. And he did. Tb your in year 20 your legacy is cemented but for this years offense to go open it up.

Gronk as a leaner, faster receiver would be awesome inside the 30, as long as they could protect Brady. Not going to be good at blocking down 30 lbs though.