• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rosen Trade Rumors

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm anxious to see if Keim gets to fire KK. Or they just clean house completely.

Guessing it'll be all at once.
When was the last time you have seen a staff get fired after a SB victory?

You're f'in delusional smitty

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really a knee-jerk situation all the way around so this trade rumor sort of follows his MO...hires a HC, one season later he gets fired said new HC. Now he has a new HC and he wants "his" QB and apparently Rosen is not the guy.

I wouldn't call that logical but I do call it knee-jerk operations.
I wouldn't say it's Keims MO. The "one year coach" thing happened one time in his tenure. And it was 100% obvious Wilks was waaaaaaaay in over his head. Firing Wilks was the right move. Hiring him was not.

Remember, it is just a rumor. You are stating things like they are fact...
"he wants "his" QB and apparently Rosen is not the guy"

KK has said nothing of the sort. In fact he has said just the opposite.

Again... I love rumors.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say it's Keims MO. The "one year coach" thing happened one time in his tenure. And it was 100% obvious Wilks was waaaaaaaay in over his head. Firing Wilks was the right move. Hiring him was not.

Again... I love rumors.

Still knee jerk, I didn't say it was right or wrong......the hire or the fire.

Rumors...I'll say it like the sportstalk radio guy here...I don't start them, I just talk about them once they're out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point...I know 2 TEs are earmarked for the 1st round...not sure who this 3rd guy is, but I have a feeling NE will land one of them.
Hockenson, Fant and Irv Smith from Alabama. A lot of mocks have Smith going to NE at 32.
I'm wondering if BB would move up for one of the other two. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. But I'm no BB or scout?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because the media keeps pressing the issue due to Kingsberry being the coach and liking Kyler Murray so much. Seems like a bunch of hot takes to me and I think if the Cardinals did this, they would be foolish. I mean really, what F.O. lets an unproven rookie HC make roster decisions. Just seems nuts to me but these guys are doing some crazy shit in the desert so I guess anything is possible. With all the other things the team needs to get back to contention, you would think some common sense would prevail.

Brady is getting older, who knows how many more years he will actually play,. not just the lip service. If Rosen is the next air apparent, the Patriots don't get top 5 draft picks too often to try and nab a new franchise QB. Can't always get as lucky as they did with their later draft picks. Most franchise QB's are top 10 picks. They can trade away a 32 pick and maybe a 3rd for him if they have true aspirations to make him the successor to Brady. That is a pretty cheap way to get a franchise type QB who is young and still cheap with 4 years of control left. Doesn't come along very often.

The Cardinals recoup most of what they lost trading up for Rosen, and the guy you just hired to run your organization gets his QB he wants to run his system. I don't see how this is a lose for either team at this point.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockenson, Fant and Irv Smith from Alabama. A lot of mocks have Smith going to NE at 32.
I'm wondering if BB would move up for one of the other two. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. But I'm no BB or scout?

I am really hoping the Bengals take Hockenson at #11. Backup to him is Devin Bush if Hockenson is gone. It is quite obvious that White and Allen will be gone by then.

Eifert is brittle, and Hockenson is one of the best all around TE's to come out of the draft in the last 10 years. He is probably the best blocking TE in the country, and top 5 in pass catching TE's in the country. That would be a big boost to the Bengals oline for blocking and helping to keep the defense honest with his ability to go get a ball. If I got to pick, Hockenson would be my pick for the Bengals if he was available.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taken outta context....est!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOnt come at me with logic, rational thinking and facts, I already cried racist and thus, it is so!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again... I love rumors.

Yep and some other team is going to come up and offer the world for that number #1 pick and they could pick 5 extra picks in the next year and rebuild a lot quicker!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and some other team is going to come up and offer the world for that number #1 pick and they could pick 5 extra picks in the next year and rebuild a lot quicker!
That has been my wish since day one. They already have 9 draft picks. Not to mention they will have over 100 mil in cap space next year.

and... they have already made several additions.

WR Damiere Byrd
DL Darius Philon
DB Josh Shaw
OL Max Garcia
LB Jordan Hicks
OL J.R. Sweezy
WR Kevin White
LB Terrell Suggs
QB Brett Hundley
OT Marcus Gilbert

I am happy with their moves thus far. The bid ??? is KK.
Murray/Rosen are just rumors

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has been my wish since day one. They already have 9 draft picks. Not to mention they will have over 100 mil in cap space next year.

and... they have already made several additions.

WR Damiere Byrd
DL Darius Philon
DB Josh Shaw
OL Max Garcia
LB Jordan Hicks
OL J.R. Sweezy
WR Kevin White
LB Terrell Suggs
QB Brett Hundley
OT Marcus Gilbert

I am happy with their moves thus far. The bid ??? is KK.
Murray/Rosen are just rumors

Damn they started the rebuild of that OLine in free agency pretty good so far, I knew about Sweezy, but didn't know about Gilbert and Garcia

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn they started the rebuild of that OLine in free agency pretty good so far, I knew about Sweezy, but didn't know about Gilbert and Garcia
They also had some decent waiver claims early on.
  • TE CHARLES CLAY
  • LB BROOKS REED
  • CB ROBERT ALFORD
  • LB TANNER VALLEJO
That's the beauty of the NFL. You can rebuild in a hurry.

Again KK is the big ?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also had some decent waiver claims early on.
  • TE CHARLES CLAY
  • LB BROOKS REED
  • CB ROBERT ALFORD
  • LB TANNER VALLEJO
That's the beauty of the NFL. You can rebuild in a hurry.

Again KK is the big ?

Yeah 100% agreed!

Talk about trying to pull off a major hit or flop......

I'm afraid it could be another Chip Kelly flop

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really hoping the Bengals take Hockenson at #11. Backup to him is Devin Bush if Hockenson is gone. It is quite obvious that White and Allen will be gone by then.

Eifert is brittle, and Hockenson is one of the best all around TE's to come out of the draft in the last 10 years. He is probably the best blocking TE in the country, and top 5 in pass catching TE's in the country. That would be a big boost to the Bengals oline for blocking and helping to keep the defense honest with his ability to go get a ball. If I got to pick, Hockenson would be my pick for the Bengals if he was available.

The Bengals are going to take Bush imo...but I guess you're comfortable with the edge presence. I've always liked Lawson and I understand he got hurt LY, but with Dunlap and Johnson at or surpassing 30...I would have thought DE. I do like the TE pick though.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are going to take Bush imo...but I guess you're comfortable with the edge presence. I've always liked Lawson and I understand he got hurt LY, but with Dunlap and Johnson at or surpassing 30...I would have thought DE. I do like the TE pick though.

Hubbard looked good last year and Willis is a decent DE. It is an area we can improve on, but I think Hockenson upgrades us more than any other position right now. It won't be Hockenson, it is never the guy I want. We have only ever drafted 2 guys I have ever wanted with our first round pick, Palmer and Dennard. I doubt it is much different in the future.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 100% agreed!

Talk about trying to pull off a major hit or flop......

I'm afraid it could be another Chip Kelly flop
Yep. That's my fear. I appreciate the outside the box thinking, but I don't know if KK has good leadership qualities. The cellphone thing bugs me also.

I'll give KK the benefit of the doubt until he fails. I'm not gonna go all Stephen A. on him.