• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you see what Michigan fans and even Detroit fans have to deal with. I can't wait until Ohio State finally has their down period. But then those guys probably won't even post on the board anymore. You never see most of them in boards where the teams actually suck. Michigan is mid level at best and I'm still here. I post on the NFL boards even though the Lions and Raiders are trash.

You know times are bad for scUM when they HOPE...it's all they have is hope. It's like a little kid waiting for his parents to get him the lego set he has wanted for months and they say....FUCK YOU JIMMY!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your posts... did you miss it the first time or some shit?
So you still can't show your work and will continue to just bitch about nothing. Really spinning our tires here.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you still can't show your work and will continue to just bitch about nothing. Really spinning our tires here.

What am I bitching about? You seem to be the one with the issue here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know times are bad for scUM when they HOPE...it's all they have is hope. It's like a little kid waiting for his parents to get him the lego set he has wanted for months and they say....FUCK YOU JIMMY!
Dude it's sad. Multiple posters now just coming out desperately trying to convince themselves that OSU is somehow going to regress after years of praying for it with their savior coming to town and shitting down his leg at the sight of the Scarlet & Gray on the opposite sidelines.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, when we whip that ass in basketball, I probably won't see your bitch ass there anyways.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I bitching about? You seem to be the one with the issue here.
Dude sucks off everything Cleveland and OSU even though the former has been trash for 60 years and the latter could be on a downturn. He is a pure homer.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't see me, that's for sure.

Basketball is gayer than springtime.
Touche, atleast you admit to not liking the sport. I hope Cleveland can atleast beat the Astros this year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ipw:

Just take the retarded horse and move on. I’m sorry that I was the one who had to inform you of your status here.
Just to be sure - you're still tossing out baseless insults without a single example to support your opinion?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Lindor deserves a title. Maybe the Yanks or Astros will regress. Then you got Boston.

Ah, you never fucking know. Just need to get hot at the right time.

I don't think they had any business winning a series in the 2016 playoffs, but there they were in extras innings of Game 7 of the World Series.

Honestly, I think the division they're in kind of fucks them. Last two seasons in September, they've faced nothing but shit AL Central pitching that's phoning it in even by their standards, and it's just too damn hard to flip a switch and be ready to face the top pitching staffs in the majors. I'm not trying to talk shit here, it's a theory I really believe.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude sucks off everything Cleveland and OSU even though the former has been trash for 60 years and the latter could be on a downturn. He is a pure homer.
tenor.gif

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, you never fucking know. Just need to get hot at the right time.

I don't think they had any business winning a series in the 2016 playoffs, but there they were in extras innings of Game 7 of the World Series.

Honestly, I think the division they're in kind of fucks them. Last two seasons in September, they've faced nothing but shit AL Central pitching that's phoning it in even by their standards, and it's just too damn hard to flip a switch and be ready to face the top pitching staffs in the majors. I'm not trying to talk shit here, it's a theory I really believe.
Tigers are rebuilding atm. They see they can't compete with the Yanks, Stros or Red Sux atm so they are amping for 2020. They still need 1 or 2 good drafts and trade for a couple of more top 100 prospects. I like what the White Sox are doing except Kopech needing TJS sets them back a ton.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be sure - you're still tossing out baseless insults without a single example to support your opinion?
Mostly just enjoying your “you can’t prove I’m a dipshit” approach. It’s a very great dayne move.