• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Dayne? That's ridiculous.

ATF might be somewhat biased, but nothing like Great Dayne.
He's mad because I'm usually right and he ends up having to walk away with his tail between his legs. What else is there to do but accuse someone of being a homer, I guess?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's mad because I'm usually right and he ends up having to walk away with his tail between his legs. What else is there to do but accuse someone of being a homer, I guess?

See? Could have been copied straight from GD himself.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hello @NU_FTW how is it going. has @outofyourmind added you to the list yet? If not, Im sure you can be on it six times like @Used 2 B Hu but then again. Hu is also @tabascojet @Winged_Wheel88 @moxie @Geems all rolled into one big fattie that can be smoked by @Peter Gozintite what really freaks me out is how a newb like @gobigred has rise so much int he SportsHoopla ranks and vets like @steelerssb is still riding low man on the totem pole. btw...if you ever see @vt_poop tell them i said hi

how could i forget to tag the SOB that loves a naked urbs @mall3013

maybe instead of football we can bet volleyball and you can give me a naked susan halverson-maloney as an avy

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it... you guys are basically SportsHoopla twins.

I don't see it.

Great Dayne would say all kinds of stupid shit, and I don't see that from ATF.

This reminds me of a Cavs fan on here that has the reputation of being a ridiculous homer. I can't remember his name. I would read his posts and not see overly outrageous claims, in fact, often the opposite, but pretty much the entire NBA board would be all over him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it.

Great Dayne would say all kinds of stupid shit, and I don't see that from ATF.

This reminds me of a Cavs fan on here that has the reputation of being a ridiculous homer. I can't remember his name. I would read his posts and not see overly outrageous claims, in fact, often the opposite, but pretty much the entire NBA board would be all over him.
Pretty remarkable what the effect is from someone correctly predicting a Heisman finalist months in advance.

DayMan's complex is simple - we've been fed constant rhetoric about Washington taking college football by storm, when in reality it's been barely a drizzle, and he's miserable.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty remarkable what the effect is from someone correctly predicting a Heisman finalist months in advance.

DayMan's complex is simple - we've been fed constant rhetoric about Washington taking college football by storm, when in reality it's been barely a drizzle, and he's miserable.

Yeah, I'd say @AlaskaGuy is more like Great Dayne with all the threads about UW, Petersen and whatnot, but I don't think he's a pussy like @Great Dayne.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd say @AlaskaGuy is more like Great Dayne with all the threads about UW, Petersen and whatnot, but I don't think he's a pussy like @Great Dayne.
Speaking off, looks like @Great Dayne was on here last night.

Also, @AlaskaGuy is fucking great. I've grown accustomed to his threads. He's like a really prickly, uncomfortable blanket in a snowstorm, even though he's the one causing the snowstorm.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking off, looks like @Great Dayne was on here last night.

Also, @AlaskaGuy is fucking great. I've grown accustomed to his threads. He's like a really prickly, uncomfortable blanket in a snowstorm, even though he's the one causing the snowstorm.

Yeah. I like AG for the most part. The whole abusing mail-order brides bit sorta creeps me out, but otherwise, I enjoy his posts.

Plus, he accepted a one-month avi bet on the Rose Bowl, so soon he'll be professing his love of some type of repulsive pecker.

One. Point. Five. Billion.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, what's the Vegas spread on this game now anyway?

I have the West Coast pansy libtards winning by a TD and a FG. Is that way off?

Good question. The @TheDayMan thinks it’s borderline retarded to make predictions so early. He’s basically calling the Vegas sports books a bunch of dumbasses for releasing lines so early. But go figure.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question. The @TheDayMan thinks it’s borderline retarded to make predictions so early. He’s basically calling the Vegas sports books a bunch of dumbasses for releasing lines so early. But go figure.
God damn, you are one salty son of a bitch.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn, you are one salty son of a bitch.
Classsic. No good retort, so when in doubt claim jimmies and saltiness. Your posting skillz suck bro. There’s only one perpetual ranter ITT calling people idiots, and that guy is you lol. The hypocrisy is laughable, please keep going for our entertainment.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classsic. No good retort, so when in doubt claim jimmies and saltiness. Your posting skillz suck bro. There’s only one perpetual ranter ITT calling people idiots, and that guy is you lol. The hypocrisy is laughable, please keep going for our entertainment.

To be fair I’ve pretty much only called you an idiot in this thread.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rinse and repeat. I’ll take that as your white flag. You obviously having nothing more to add.
White flag? Didn’t realize this was some kind of battle. You just came in all pissed off because I wouldn’t give you a score prediction. No one’s gonna stop you if you wanna move on and dumb up another thread though.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, GayMan said THAT?? (sorry, have him on iggy) Well then, I've changed my mind and will stick with my upset prediction.