• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you play in the same sandbox as @NU_FTW? Lolz. Incapable of casual discourse, repeated posts of calling somebody a dumbass, then a Hail Mary jimmie rustle meme? Sad bunch we got in these parts.
Why are you tagging me? is your inability to actually argue showing again? When have i ever used a "jimmie rustle" meme? You realize your "troll" and your "arguments" are weak as a butter sword. Just saying.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG PEOPLE ARE TAGGING ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAGGING ME HURTS MY BUM!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... i guess that was a big thing over on rivals...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you tagging me? is your inability to actually argue showing again? When have i ever used a "jimmie rustle" meme? You realize your "troll" and your "arguments" are weak as a butter sword. Just saying.
It’s his go to, he gets all worked up then tries to bring someone else in to take the attention off his twisted jims.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s his go to, he gets all worked up then tries to bring someone else in to take the attention off his twisted jims.
Yea the funny thing is this turd was being pimped by another rivals turd as some awesome shit talker... nothing but weak replies and even weaker shit talking.

Queue the "got ya to post" shit talking.

or the "this is too easy" when he cant come up with anything good to say.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
< Takes 3 month avi bet with the (formerly) biggest dipshit OSU fan, is now a pussy for not taking second bet with new dipshit Ohio state fan who’s been on SportsHoopla a whole 2 weeks.

:ipw:
I'd love to know what I've actually said that makes me a dipshit in your eyes. Or is it because I called out your paper tiger defense for not facing any real offenses this year?

Wizardhawk is right, you do handle the trolly stuff.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not tag you? You need an ego boost sometimes.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the players are going to give more effort in that game than in others? Are you suggesting they don't give their 'all' each week?

Both teams are going to play just as hard as they would had Meyer not announced he is stepping down. It has no impact at all. It's the fucking Rose bowl. You don't need an excuse to give it your all.

They will not lose Urban's last game.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the players are going to give more effort in that game than in others? Are you suggesting they don't give their 'all' each week?

Both teams are going to play just as hard as they would had Meyer not announced he is stepping down. It has no impact at all. It's the fucking Rose bowl. You don't need an excuse to give it your all.

I believe that under certain circumstances, people -- particularly young people -- are able to turn their amps up to eleven.

That's a big part of what I love about bowl season. I like to think of all the emotion tied up in what is likely the final football swan song for many of the players. Most of them aren't going to the NFL, so if this is their last year, this is the last time they're going to be surrounded by thousands of people cheering for them.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, @SlinkyRedfoot , I didn't say you couldn't tag @NU_FTW , only asked why you were!?

If I'd tagged him, Mr @JuiceTheGator, I would afford you the courtesy of telling you why I'd done so, but I didn't.

I'm just sticking my nose in other people's business, and going on record that I'll tag who I want. I'm fucking crazy, as you can tell.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bamagrad75 both boys been puking still they also have a severe ear infection ugh! Thought they were getting better.

Just felt like tagging you here too

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bamagrad75 both boys been puking still they also have a severe ear infection ugh! Thought they were getting better.

Just felt like tagging you here too
giphy.gif

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3