• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u think John Elway would trade Paxton Lynch for Dak straight up? Not happening. If Daks good enough to make them contenders, I have to believe that Elway believes his guy is too

It wouldn't happen because even Jerry, after consuming a 5th of the finest scotch, wouldn't take that deal.

If Jerry were to offer Dak for Paxton Lynch, straight up, Elway would be tripping over himself to say yes as fast as possible.

You don't honestly believe what you wrote here do you? I understand your affection for Romo, even if I find it a little strange for a grown man to have such an affection. But dude, you can't see the forest for the trees right now.

If Elway wanted to trade Paxton Lynch for Dak, he would have to include at least 1 first and second round draft pick, along with Lynch. And even then, I'm still not taking that deal. Lynch looked terrible last year. Dak had the best rookie season a QB has ever had.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now sure I will trade you Lynch for Dak and 3 or 4 of his friends.
That's a BS knock on Dak. Dan has a great supporting cast, but Lynch has a defense twice as good as Dak has. If you plan to rip Dak because Romo is old and broke down then you aren't a real Cowboys fan

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now sure I will trade you Lynch for Dak and 3 or 4 of his friends.

Just remember how highly he was thought of last yr at this time. One yr with the best line and RB in football going to change all that. ????

He was thought of so much that our great scouting people and brain trust knew he would be there at pick 135. So confident that we even took a DE on an earlier pick in the fourth.

Hey, Dak proved he was a much better player than that, no doubt. All I'm saying is he had a lot of help. That same help is not in Denver or Houston

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't happen because even Jerry, after consuming a 5th of the finest scotch, wouldn't take that deal.

If Jerry were to offer Dak for Paxton Lynch, straight up, Elway would be tripping over himself to say yes as fast as possible.

You don't honestly believe what you wrote here do you? I understand your affection for Romo, even if I find it a little strange for a grown man to have such an affection. But dude, you can't see the forest for the trees right now.

If Elway wanted to trade Paxton Lynch for Dak, he would have to include at least 1 first and second round draft pick, along with Lynch. And even then, I'm still not taking that deal. Lynch looked like dog shit last year. Dak had the best rookie season a QB has ever had.
LOL...Lynch for Dak straight up??? Maybe Lynch plus a top 5 pick in the draft for Dak would be more fair...maybe

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Elway wanted to trade Paxton Lynch for Dak, he would have to include at least 1 first and second round draft pick, along with Lynch. And even then, I'm still not taking that deal. Lynch looked terrible last year. Dak had the best rookie season a QB has ever had.

And who had the best rookie season before that.? VY , RG3 ??

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Lynch for Dak straight up??? Maybe Lynch plus a top 5 pick in the draft for Dak would be more fair...maybe

Unless someone wants to offer a Hershell Walker or Ricky Williams type trade, it's a non-starter. And even then, it's a non-starter.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless someone wants to offer a Hershell Walker or Ricky Williams type trade, it's a non-starter. And even then, it's a non-starter.
No doubt. Young QBs like Dak don't grow on trees. He was like a present from Heaven

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mistaken- this board has rules. Big Ben had the best rookie season

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember how highly he was thought of last yr at this time. One yr with the best line and RB in football going to change all that. ????

He was thought of so much that our great scouting people and brain trust knew he would be there at pick 135. So confident that we even took a DE on an earlier pick in the fourth.

Hey, Dak proved he was a much better player than that, no doubt. All I'm saying is he had a lot of help. That same help is not in Denver or Houston

What help did Lynch have? I don't know, a defense littered with ALL-Pros, two pro-bowl WRs?

But nevermind what help Lynch had, he couldn't even beat out Marcus Siemien - and that guy's arm is not much better than Kellen Moore's.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm mistaken- this board has rules. Big Ben had the best rookie season

Statistically speaking? Or based on wins?

Pittsburgh had a killer defense that year, too. #1 in the NFL in a lot of categories. That was a DOMINANT defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like that has any bearing on Dak?

And what did Lynch do last year, besides shit the bed?

We sure wanted him bad. Does Lynch have our OLine and RB? You are missing the point. It's not necessarily about Lynch, Goff, Cook, Wentz, etc. Its about the pieces Dak has with him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically speaking? Or based on wins?

Pittsburgh had a killer defense that year, too. #1 in the NFL in a lot of categories. That was a DOMINANT defense.

On this board, stats aren't allowed - it's all about Ws and playoff advancement. Not my rule

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure wanted him bad. Does Lynch have our OLine and RB? You are missing the point. It's not necessarily about Lynch, Goff, Cook, Wentz, etc. Its about the pieces Dak has with him.

I'm missing the point?

It's not just about the pieces around Dak. You don't go from 4-12 to 13-3 just because of Ezekiel Elliott. And considering the rest of the supporting cast was mostly the same, how you give Dak such little credit is coming off as disingenuous.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What more could Dak have done last year? He came back and beat Green Bay in the playoff game...till our defense shit the bed. Romo knows all about that from his time here. Move on dude

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this board, stats aren't allowed - it's all about Ws and playoff advancement. Not my rule

So now you're pulling rules out of the air to justify your weak argument?

I like you ROMO, I think you take more crap on this board than you deserve. But I can't continue this conversation with you. You're so far off base here that I am not going to waste any more time on it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Dak credit plenty. He had a nice year. It's like I've said before, winning 13 games is hard to do even if you are the Pats. It doesn't happen often. Dak was a part of that. It's not like we beat a bunch of powerhouses though

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What more could Dak have done last year? He came back and beat Green Bay in the playoff game...till our defense shit the bed. Romo knows all about that from his time here. Move on dude

Beat GB in the playoffs ???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're pulling rules out of the air to justify your weak argument?

I like you ROMO, I think you take more crap on this board than you deserve. But I can't continue this conversation with you. You're so far off base here that I am not going to waste any more time on it.

When I bring up Stats- they never mean shit

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Dak credit plenty. He had a nice year. It's like I've said before, winning 13 games is hard to do even if you are the Pats. It doesn't happen often. Dak was a part of that. It's not like we beat a bunch of powerhouses though
Actually you compared him to VY, RG3, and said we couldn't trade him straight up for Lynch