• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU, do you really think Romo would be that guy? Romo has been the consummate professional through this whole situation, I doubt he does a 180 now.

You are telling me to STFU. I love this place. No, Romo is a way better guy than me.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why won't he let him fight for the job. Why didn't he let Romo play more vs the Eagles. Was he making Dak look that bad so quick. It is what it is. The guy broke himself for this organization. Dont hold him hostage. Let him go. Don't be afraid of losing Texas over it.
I'm a big Romo fan but the guy has had two back surgeries and is damaged goods. I doubt he could survive a season as starting QB without getting injured again.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight up, your whining is getting tiresome

Dont stop - tell me what I'm whining about. I called Garrett a weAk bitch. I sit here and read bullshit everyday about how damn bad JJ is. I can like and not like people too , right?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big Romo fan but the guy has had two back surgeries and is damaged goods. I doubt he could survive a season as starting QB without getting injured again.

Then he is damaged goods. Let him go. What are you fucking scared of ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont stop - tell me what I'm whining about. I called Garrett a weAk bitch. I sit here and read bullshit everyday about how damn bad JJ is. I can like and not like people too , right?
You have been whining about the whole Romo situation. You are more concerned about Romo and his feelings over the good of the team. Grow a pair, the NFL is a business, it's not PeeWee baseball where every body are winners.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been whining about the whole Romo situation. You are more concerned about Romo and his feelings over the good of the team. Grow a pair, the NFL is a business, it's not PeeWee baseball where every body are winners.[/

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been whining about the whole Romo situation. You are more concerned about Romo and his feelings over the good of the team. Grow a pair, the NFL is a business, it's not PeeWee baseball where every body are winners.

Pee Wee Baseball ? Really ??

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since you can't reply I guess I will do it for you. Maybe I am looking at the so called good of the team. Garrett wants no part of Romo at OTAs, Training Camp, etc. You people that want them to hold off are asking for trouble. Like I've said before, the hot hand bull shit is over. We got beat.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you can't reply I guess I will do it for you. Maybe I am looking at the so called good of the team. Garrett wants no part of Romo at OTAs, Training Camp, etc. You people that want them to hold off are asking for trouble. Like I've said before, the hot hand bull shit is over. We got beat.
I'm sorry I didn't reply as I was getting ready for bed, I'll have to be sure to reply ASAP from here on out.
As for Garrett wanting no part of Romo, where did you hear that?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry I didn't reply as I was getting ready for bed, I'll have to be sure to reply ASAP from here on out.
As for Garrett wanting no part of Romo, where did you hear that?

It messes with the chemistry of his team. The last thing we need is a lockeroom divided.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only said it all Yr. Each win stacked up and after every one of the first 5 or 6, I said there was going to be a problem when Romo comes back. No one sided with me as usual, but that's OK. I mean we rolled through those dregs of the NFL- Chicago, Cleveland, SF. Got a gift in Washington. Then the Eagles gave us a huge gift at home. Don't get me wrong - winning a game in the NFL is not easy, but we didn't really beat the Patriots. We did win at GB, which I think really got the brass thinking. The decision was made before Pitt. You take away those gifts though from Cousins and Philly and that hand isn't nearly as hot. In my opinion it cost us a Super Bowl.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Super Bowls Dude. When the Cowboys won 3, they had a roster full of HOF players, Troy, Emmitt, Irvin, Allen, Deion, Haley, and a bunch of other all decade players in DWood, Moose, Jay, Step, Nate...Besides Brady, compare the talent the Patriots have won with. And you discredit their Head Coach? Clueless