• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you compared him to VY, RG3, and said we couldn't trade him straight up for Lynch

VY and RG3 had awesome rookie yrs. Better stats than Dak actually. VY only played 9-10 games

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tied the game, should have gone to O.T., point is, what exactly could Romo have done unless he can suddenly play DE?

Honestly - the ball would have never been spiked. It wouldn't have needed to have been. With Dak , it did. No fault on Dak there, he is a rookie. He had called two plays in the huddle and both were completed in bounds.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What more could Dak have done last year? He came back and beat Green Bay in the playoff game...till our defense shit the bed. Romo knows all about that from his time here. Move on dude
So true. It's been 20 years since the Cowboys had a secondary that made plays. We need ball hawks. The Cowboys have a new playoff window because of Dak. The next two drafts will determine if this team is a super bowl champion. Dak is a winner. This team will advance deep into the playoffs if we hit on the next two drafts

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VY actually started 13 games his rookie yr.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly - the ball would have never been spiked. It wouldn't have needed to have been. With Dak , it did. No fault on Dak there, he is a rookie. He had called two plays in the huddle and both were completed in bounds.
You are stuck in a world where Romo is 30. The last 3-4 times he's been touched, he was on the shelf for months. As to the spike or no spike, is that really all you have? That's a joke

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are stuck in a world where Romo is 30. The last 3-4 times he's been touched, he was on the shelf for months. As to the spike or no spike, is that really all you have? That's a joke

It's the truth. If you think Romo spikes in that spot, you haven't seen him much

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Young QBs like Dak don't grow on trees. He was like a present from Heaven

Hey Jim,since you have so much to say, why don't you quit being such a puss and take me off ignore and debate this. What are you afraid of ??

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the truth. If you think Romo spikes in that spot, you haven't seen him much
I've seen every snap of Romo's career, good and bad. I've seen the great plays, clutch plays, bone head plays and a couple of flat out choke jobs. Don't act like Romo didn't make more than his share of mistakes

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen every snap of Romo's career, good and bad. I've seen the great plays, clutch plays, bone head plays and a couple of flat out choke jobs. Don't act like Romo didn't make more than his share of mistakes

Maybe so. He wouldn't have spiked the ball.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't win

When did Romo win anything of import? Not trying to slam Tony here, but your ridiculous standards for Dak are just that, ridiculous. Prescott was a rookie last year - what are you missing?

Would have to go back through the results to be sure, but I believe Romo is 2-8 in win or go home games in his career. Not good.

Your argument is that of a child not getting his way. You really can do better.

Just a friendly tip -- honestly -- this isn't a good look for you. Your free to post to your hearts content, but you should probably quit while your not too far behind.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Romo win anything of import? Not trying to slam Tony here, but your ridiculous standards for Dak are just that, ridiculous. Prescott was a rookie last year - what are you missing?

Would have to go back through the results to be sure, but I believe Romo is 2-8 in win or go home games in his career. Not good.

Your argument is that of a child not getting his way. You really can do better.

Just a friendly tip -- honestly -- this isn't a good look for you. Your free to post to your hearts content, but you should probably quit while your not too far behind.

I don't need any tips. You have your opinions, I have mine. Remember I said that I didn't think it would be a good thing for Dak or the team if Romo participated in OTAs or TC. I would not want any distractions for him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need any tips. You have your opinions, I have mine. Remember I said that I didn't think it would be a good thing for Dak or the team if Romo participated in OTAs or TC. I would not want any distractions for him.

I can't have a stance on this. I'm suppose to just sit back and agree with everyone. Anything I say looks like a slam to Dak. Dak is going to be our QB for the next decade likely. I'm not slamming him at all.